Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pat777

It's a good summary ! Could you give some details ? Her physic is obviously amazing but is she also skilled in werstling or any other martial art ? does she take leadership during the session ? Is she more into physical domination or fantasy playtime ?

pat777

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Kris72

Yes, please. Give some more details. I am gonna meet her in few weeks.

se254eva

Wow can you imagine my amazement when I read todays newspaper lol

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


martin_187uk


peter92100

please can someone some feedback about his session with René
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

i didnt try wrestling with her, but she is built like a truck so even if she isnt that skilled, her strength will be enough to scare you into submission. she is really cool, easy to talk to, very pretty. she took a little bit of time to warm up, but once warm she was just phenomenal and very sensual. i am sure you wont be disappointed as she is very talented. i will see her again soon i hope. 4 star - but with a bit more experience under her belt will be a 5 star session provider in no time at all.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

no lift and carry - didn't ask. but she could lift a bus i would think
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

mostly, but we tested her strength. light wrestling. enough to know it isnt all for show
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kris72

Thank you for the feedback, gatorvin!

femusclelover2187

 I just wanted to share with you all, a session that I had with Rene recently.

I communicated mainly via email with her, and her communication was excellent, usually replying within minutes.

She came to a hotel I was staying at, dressed in a black overcoat. This hid her size to the point she didn't look muscular in the slightest. THEN the coat came off. This lady is huge. And I mean HUGE! I'm reasonably muscular, but we compared biceps in the mirror. Absolutely dwarfed mine!!!

I asked for a little muscle worship. She is not only huge, but rock hard everywhere. Prefect symetry and definition- she says she stays at the same level all year too!

I then asked for some strength demonstrations. She LITERALLY threw me on the bed, jumped on me like a panther and pinned my arms above my head and asked me to try and escape. Now, I'm a strong guy with good lifts but she had me totally immobilised. She was constantly smiling and laughing and she said she wasn't even applying any of her strenght.

Then I asked for some scissors and head locks. I cannot convey to you how strong this lady. I spoke to her after the session, and asked how much pressure she was applying during these holds. She told me she was going gently. My good god.

Rene is facially absolutely stunning, smells great, great playful nature and very friendly. She did exactly as I asked (I'm glad I didn't ask for any serious wrestling as I would have been really hurt)

This lady is amazing, spend a good 30 minutes longer than our agreed time with me and I urge you all to book her now. You will not regret a second with this lady

Feel free to I'm me for any questions

Kris72

 :thanks: femusclelover! Karma for you.

femusclelover2187

I'm not going to go in to specifics about her fee, although I can tell you she is very reasonable. For slightly more, she will do a joint session with her fitness competitor friend who apparently is a pro domme!

I urge every man on the planet to meet Renem she is very friendly and will respond to all your questions including fees!

mussgal

She looks an interesting prospect! Thinking of giving her a try? Any more out there who have sessioned with Rene?

jaggyjoe

Sorry if I look offensive, but, what about her voice? Was it deep, or very feminine?

artax

she looks great- hope she decides to visit the US sometime