Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

René Campbell

Started by brun, September 18, 2009, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry if I look offensive, but, what about her voice? Was it deep, or very feminine?

It's neither..it's normal.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

Does anyone know if a HJ is possible?

fa13

Has anyone had a session with rene recently? I am looking to book but just wanted some feedback on what she was like and what she offers?

cakedeath

I sessioned with her in London a couple of weeks back and she has an amazing physique. Her physique for me, she looked like a more muscular BB from the 80s, really stunning and feminine physique, beautifully shaped but very big with it and the best butt ever! She was pretty confident and genuinely liked to show off her hard work. The thing was, she was so nice to talk to that after a bit of light wrestling and worship all I wanted to do was be friends! We just chatted away and the session ended up lasting for over 2 hour.

Anyway, if you want to session with a 'beautiful' BB then I'd really recommend Rene. I think if you want real aggression maybe see someone else. I think Brigy is suppose to be good for that. If you want 'extra' you should see someone else as well but if you want to do some MW or semi-competitive wrestling then Rene is great.

Be warned though! If you do decide to session with her, watch out, because you'll leave wishing she was leaving with you.


m4rkym4rk

don't tell me that lol, i already want to take her home =)

i am seeing her next week, looking forward to it.

fa13

sounds awesome, really big like Jana maybe? Does she do any extra's? is she a clock watcher?

cakedeath

No she's not like Jana. I guess Rene would be similar to Brigitta or someone like that. The physique she's built is big but still so very feminine, she was so shapely. With some girls they have great arms but the legs are off or great legs and no abs or whatever. This girl was just 'beautiful' muscle everywhere, the shape, the size, just a beautiful physique. Put it this way, I'm gutted that I'll never be able to session with Zuzanna Korinkova but I reckon I kinda have now, Rene is this generations Zuzanna. She told me she wants to add more size so right now if you see Rene it's like seeing Zuzanna just before she got really massive.

She's not a clock watcher. I spent over 2 hours with her but I saw her late in the evening so no clashes and we got on well which I'm sure helped. When I say I spent over 2 hours, I should say I booked for only one hour, but like I said we got on well and the second hour was pretty much us chatting so don't enter the session expecting 2hrs for the price of one.

Don't now if she does extra but my hunch would be no.

Really unless you're looking for a specific type of session, I doubt you'll find anyone sexier than this girl.

grendelsm21

Good review Cake!  Thanks for the intel; very helpful.    :)

mussgal

Had very similar experience with Rene. ;)

huge8657

I had a session with Rene recently and found myself using the expression  :wow: What a nice lady.

mussgal

frankbunce... I think that is how Rene is playing it lol. Making all us guys weak little puppies :) Unlike any other session girl I have been with.

m4rkym4rk

Well in my opinion pictures do not do this girl justice.  Super pretty in person, and although she doesn't smile in her pictures, she has a great smile.  It was my first ever session and a little nervous, but she is freaking awesome.  She is about 7 weeks or so out from a contest, but she is in fantastic shape, she has goals (not get to 20 stone as the Sun paper told), more realistic of getting up to 15 stone (210 pounds).

When she answered the door, wearing knee high boot and a teeny bikini, i knew i was going to enjoy my time!

As one of the other posters said, she is not a clock watcher, we chatted she complemented me on my full sleeve tattoo.  There was even talk of her improving her glutes to get them shredded, i mean her arse is perfect now, cannot wait to see it shredded lol

If you haven't seen the new chest pics, my hands can attest to how hard they are, and she can really flex that chest!

Would i go and see her again.  Simple answer is absofuckinglutely!

and yes i have rebooked!!   :)

fa13


stewart

Good news for Americans.  She's planning a trip to the states later in the year.   :woohoo:

grendelsm21

Either you're really knew at this . . . or YOU just made a funny!   :funny:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
extra's?  What, like a free protein shake or something?