Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

The amazing Claudia Black Panther is coming to London this weekend - I would recommend not missing her! She has big muscles, is always in fantastic condition, is lovely and sensual. My favourite woman to see.
She currently has a lot of availability on Saturday and Sunday morning.


litexlov

Tia in London for the next few days.She looks stronger than ever!

Noswal

I wish AW would add 'muscular' &/or Bodybuilder in there search enquiry!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish AW would add 'muscular' &/or Bodybuilder in there search enquiry!

Yes that would definitely help filter the many women who are muscular l....

bizzle

In the interviews section (2nd tab) of the Search function, go to the drop down tab under body type and chose muscular. This is not always accurate and the options are limited, but it helps to narrow your search.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the interviews section (2nd tab) of the Search function, go to the drop down tab under body type and chose muscular. This is not always accurate and the options are limited, but it helps to narrow your search.

Yes. You can also put a free text term in the Specific Word box on the first tab on the search page. You can put part words in too.... You enter "wrest" and it'll find profiles with word wrestler AND wrestling.

I tend to search for "musc" "bodyb" "build" "toned" "gym" "amazo" and "flex". Some of those terms throw up a lot of useless hits eg ladies with the word flexible in their profiles but it's worth sorting through all the chaff to find the occasional but of wheat.

Lastly, it only searches their introductory text/spiel - it doesn't search their whole profile so its not an infallible tactic.

bizzle

Mirage also seems to be visiting London this week, does anyone have experience with her? Her pictures look amazing.

Amzmick

Hi is there any female bodybuilder in Swindon ?

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Casey BDSM looks bigger You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow Casy BDSM Looks amazing anyone met her?

fa13

I do love to be dominated by a strong woman 💪👌

cap

Bia Hot Massage, saw this absolutely gorgeous girl on Adulltwork.......

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bia Hot Massage, saw this absolutely gorgeous girl on Adulltwork.......

What do you mean? You saw her ad or you actually visited her?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Currently her ad says she's in Glasgow, unclear if she travels about. Her rates are a bit steep for a "Rub 'n Tug" service but I'd still be tempted if I was local to her.

cap

I saw her in Glasgow.
Fantastic physique, very tight and heavily muscled. She is a Brazilian Wellness Competitor.
Oh, you'll get a whole lot more than a rub n a tug 👍

Mscllvr21

Great find!  I texted her and she will be back in Brazil for the winter and can meet there.  If anyone will be there then, reach out to her and get her details.

cap

I've sessioned with lots of women, worldwide.
This girl is near the top of the list 👌