LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesci1111

Cheers cap for highlighting Bia Hot Massage.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Great AW find (shame there aren't more). Had a great session, prefer the bb look but photos all current and has that thick/insane Brazilian look and shape.

Also discovered Modelia changed dates and is coming to London end of October, $700USD.

Pesci1111

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Pesci1111

Hey clay99, yeah it was really massage and GFE. She entertained a bit of muscle worship but didn't seem natural so can imagine domination is a stretch.

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish AW would add 'muscular' &/or Bodybuilder in there search enquiry!

I agree, I have sent a few requests to the AW admin, never get a reply!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish AW would add 'muscular' &/or Bodybuilder in there search enquiry!

I agree, I have sent a few requests to the AW admin, never get a reply!

On the tab titled "interviews" there is a body type indicator that includes muscular as a drop down option. It's pretty shit as there's usually only a few genuinely muscular ladies that pop up. There's also an option for athletic that throws up hundreds of results (mostly fatties) but with some FBBish ones too - you just have to trawl through them.

You're better off doing a word search for Musc or Gym or Wrest to find the musclebabes on AW.

tgb3040

Yes. Thanx for good answer. I had some mail con ersstio

tgb3040

Yes. Thanx for good answer. I had some mail conversation with Vikingqueen. She apears to be unwilling to do the more  cheeky type sessions.
Best

BigelowMask

Anyone seen Lola hardcore  what's her condition normally like?

clay99

No but I did see Muscledoll in Hammersmith last week. Paid £300 very nice lady. Shocked by how rock hard her body was. Did nude, oral and some kissing. She will be back in London around September

Mscllvr21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Lola hardcore  what's her condition normally like?

On Insta**** she looks huge!  I have met her before and she is very accommodating to make it an enjoyable session.

tgb3040

Something went wrong with the link....GYMGodess_Rose

clay99

Anyone met any escorts on AW who do wrestling fetish?

clay99

I saw this African lady recently in London (But she's always on tour) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Does fantasy wrestling and lifting (Won't lift bigger guys) She's a strong bossy African lady. Ended up doing a male rp fantasy. Pinned me down in bed, threatened to fk me. Lots of kissing and dirty talk. Very sadistic lady but horny as well.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No but I did see Muscledoll in Hammersmith last week. Paid £300 very nice lady. Shocked by how rock hard her body was. Did nude, oral and some kissing. She will be back in London around September

Thanks for the feedback hopefully I'll book with her when she is back

I booked a webcam session before seeing her, around £50 for 15 mins. I did WhatsApp video call via desktop. Showed my face and spoke to her mainly about diet/gym

If you are in ok shape and she finds you attractive/cute you will get more out of the session.

Blackjunker

has anyone seen amazon sapphire stone?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am writing fiction that will be enjoyable to read. Donate to my Ko-Fi! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

Noticed this lady has popped up on Session Girls:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's been advertising on Adultwork for a few months too so you can get a sense of her (full) services and rates.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Both profiles mention she's aiming to compete in November so presume she'll get more cut and ripped over next several months.

4'11" is a bit titchy but reckon she would be a minxy little firecracker in person - she's hovering between my "might see" and "must see" lists.