⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Saw on her IG she went to a usher/chris brown with Aliciafit concert both are too old for that lol and Chris Brown is an alleged abuser.

Her upper body looks smaller, her legs look huge. Off the juice.
Amazon Nikki looks in better muscular shape visiting London at the end of month
Ms Melissa as well


Amzmick

Any one seen strong Amy ?

And for anyone that's a leg guy You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is definitely worth meeting I think

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNubia is in London next week - pricy but definitely recommended.

Also Lady Desire in July, I think she's new (at least to me) but looks in great condition.

Any London/UK based sessionettes currently that can be recommended for muscle worship? Thanks.

Lady Desire was really good by the way; good looking lady, sexy ripped muscle even if her English is not so great. Hope she comes back soon.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNubia is in London next week - pricy but definitely recommended.

Also Lady Desire in July, I think she's new (at least to me) but looks in great condition.

Any London/UK based sessionettes currently that can be recommended for muscle worship? Thanks.

Lady Desire was really good by the way; good looking lady, sexy ripped muscle even if her English is not so great. Hope she comes back soon.

Did she mention coming back to London?
Is she bigger in person? 80kg+?
Looks like a musclemilf, does she strip off or strictly clothed?

clay99

Found this profile Mistress_Vekxxia on AW claims to be 5'9 and muscular
Only has 3 pics can't really see how muscular she is.
Any idea who this could be or has anyone seen?


clay99

Another one on AW xLibbyox
Claims to have competed in 2024 and movie thumbnails shows she is quite big/strong
Mostly does webcam but see she has outcall option. Not on AW so can't really contact her which is a bummer

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNubia is in London next week - pricy but definitely recommended.

Also Lady Desire in July, I think she's new (at least to me) but looks in great condition.

Any London/UK based sessionettes currently that can be recommended for muscle worship? Thanks.

Lady Desire was really good by the way; good looking lady, sexy ripped muscle even if her English is not so great. Hope she comes back soon.

Did she mention coming back to London?
Is she bigger in person? 80kg+?
Looks like a musclemilf, does she strip off or strictly clothed?

I couldn't say weight wise but she is in great shape, pretty ripped condition, hard muscles. Kind of sensual, she did take her top off when I asked. Hopefully she will come back, I have emailed to ask her.

fraggle2022

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNubia is in London next week - pricy but definitely recommended.

Also Lady Desire in July, I think she's new (at least to me) but looks in great condition.

Any London/UK based sessionettes currently that can be recommended for muscle worship? Thanks.

Lady Desire was really good by the way; good looking lady, sexy ripped muscle even if her English is not so great. Hope she comes back soon.

Did she mention coming back to London?
Is she bigger in person? 80kg+?
Looks like a musclemilf, does she strip off or strictly clothed?

I couldn't say weight wise but she is in great shape, pretty ripped condition, hard muscles. Kind of sensual, she did take her top off when I asked. Hopefully she will come back, I have emailed to ask her.

I emailed her and she said she'll be back late November or December, keep an eye on her SG profile.

clay99

Lady Desire does look interesting think she could put on more size and compete in another division.

In London or the UK has anyone contacted Mistresses (Not on AW or vivastreet) and asked about fantasy wrestling sessions?

fraggle2022

I noticed on SG a couple of ladies coming to London in October, who are new to me - Nannyfitness and Yooma. Anyone had sessions with them before?

fraggle2022

Tina Trapqueen is in the UK next week (albeit in Northampton rather than London).

clay99

Anyone been to submission rooms?

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI noticed on SG a couple of ladies coming to London in October, who are new to me - Nannyfitness and Yooma. Anyone had sessions with them before?

I sessioned with Yooma. Very fun to be with and very strong

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI noticed on SG a couple of ladies coming to London in October, who are new to me - Nannyfitness and Yooma. Anyone had sessions with them before?

I met Nanny fitness in March in Madrid. I had a great time. I left a review here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I repeated with her as I passed through Madrid a second time to fly home. A short version of the review is that she is very attractive, has a great physique and an accommodating attitude towards her clients. She is straightforward in her communication about what she is willing to offer in a session, and she sent very enticing texts with short gym videos to keep me entertained while I was on the train. We didn't wrestle or compete in any way-- it wasn't that type of encounter. Her English is limited but I speak Spanish so communication was smooth.