⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Claims to be a bodybuilder but looks like she only does dom. Mature lady from Birmingham You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99


Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Claims to be a bodybuilder but looks like she only does dom. Mature lady from Birmingham You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I reckon a lot of those photos are at least several years old and she is no longer as lean/ripped/muscular as some of those pics purport. There are a few pics there that suggest she may be rather more wrinkly and flabby than you'd perhaps hope.

My general rule of thumb with any profile is to assume they will look like their worst and most unflattering photo.

Still, I'm sure she is a very competent Mistress and is probably quite strong in comparison to your average middle-aged lady.

BigelowMask

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Claims to be a bodybuilder but looks like she only does dom. Mature lady from Birmingham You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

There's nothing about this lady that makes her worthy of Saradas...

BigelowMask

Good find. Yes a bit too short.

gregmoler

can anyone recommend any muscular strippers they've seen in london recently please? thanks very much
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

the_forge

I know Jamaican Dynomite is thinking about doing a stop in either London or Paris after she competes in the Masters Olympia in Romania but is afraid she won't get any clients.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know Jamaican Dynomite is thinking about doing a stop in either London or Paris after she competes in the Masters Olympia in Romania but is afraid she won't get any clients.

She told me this too, so she may be coming here late August. If you're in London and would want to see her, do let her know, so she knows whether there would be enough interest for her to come.
I really hope she makes it as would love to see her.

xephos

Okay sounds reasonable. I'm sure she'll have alot of interest and bookings. She should put her updated travels on wb270 early on.

the_forge

I will tell her. She told me she was going to wait until after her travel dates in the US next week.

the_forge

I am getting DMs from a couple of you and your inboxes are full... so just ask me here...

I have known her for 12 years, I worked at the Toronto Pro SuperShow since 2011 and that is where I met her when she was still an amateur. We are really good friends and she is my trainer. No, I have not had any sessions with her, but I have worked out with her. She is an absolute beast in the gym. I mean, you have to be if you are an IFBB Pro in general, never mind being an OLYMPIAN.

BigelowMask


BigelowMask


Amzmick

Hi Guy's

I have recently moved to London !!! hope everyone here is well ! I look forward in meeting Fbb's. I have been a fan since the early 90's.

Del4

Apparently JD is going to cancel because people are not willing to pay a deposit. So frustrating that people will not pay a deposit, when she has a world class physique.

xephos

Have you sent a deposit Del? If she's having issues idm Sending a deposit, but it's just over a month away it's a bit too early for a lot of ppl.