Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amzmick

Hi Guys has anyone sessioned with this lady?

Amzmick

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Amzmick

Thanks for the info Clay

Amzmick

I must mention that I had the honour of having a session with Ms Xena and I must admit never ever have I met a lady as sweet and graceful as her. I absolutely enjoyed worship her huge muscles and her strength was amazing too. I definitely will see her again . This was a dream come true for me and I am glad I got a chance to meet her and express my love for female bodybuilding

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rippedprincess is on 31 Aug in London:

2023-08-26 (afternoon) to 2023-08-27 (night) Vienna
2023-08-28 (afternoon) to 2023-08-29 (night) Dublin
2023-08-30 (afternoon) to 2023-08-31 (night) London
2023-09-01 (afternoon to night) Hamburg
2023-09-03 (afternoon to night) Jena
2023-09-04 (afternoon to night) Munich

Thank you for the info

Boselectah

I see Callie has popped up on Sessiongirls. Wonder if this is indicative of Sessiongirls having a more broad and mature outlook in terms of being upfront about sexual services?

Callie's been advertising on Adultwork as an escort for about 4yrs and her SG ad is not coy about offering escort services and if you click the link to her personal site it take you to her Adultwork profile.

If you fancy her, she tours UK incessantly so she'll pop up near you soon enough.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've not seen her, she's just too expensive and a tad too soft for my taste - I want big ripped muscles for that sort of dosh.

chris.p.bacon

Anyone had experience with Bia recently? (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) If so how is she in person physique-wise, looks pretty muscular from the pictures but don't want to take those as gospel. Also what does she offer exactly, FS or no? Her profile isn't that explicit on it - Thanks

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone had experience with Bia recently? (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) If so how is she in person physique-wise, looks pretty muscular from the pictures but don't want to take those as gospel. Also what does she offer exactly, FS or no? Her profile isn't that explicit on it - Thanks

This is her too.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Clearly offers a very full service and this profile quotes cheaper rates too. Not seen her but, by dint of following her profiles for a few years she does seem to be consistently well-built without ever getting lean and ripped.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone had experience with Bia recently? (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) If so how is she in person physique-wise, looks pretty muscular from the pictures but don't want to take those as gospel. Also what does she offer exactly, FS or no? Her profile isn't that explicit on it - Thanks

This is her too.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Clearly offers a very full service and this profile quotes cheaper rates too. Not seen her but, by dint of following her profiles for a few years she does seem to be consistently well-built without ever getting lean and ripped.

Pretty sure they are 2 different people.

Personally looking for someone more bulkier/muscular than Bia or casey BDSM

Mscllvr21

I met Bia in June and definitely recommend. She is not as huge as other bodybuilders, but she is sweet and sensual AF. She loves to flex and show off her muscles while turning you on sensually and sexually. 

chris.p.bacon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Bia in June and definitely recommend. She is not as huge as other bodybuilders, but she is sweet and sensual AF. She loves to flex and show off her muscles while turning you on sensually and sexually.

Did you get any idea of her strength at all? Also I appreciate she's less into wrestling/dom but I'm guessing she wouldn't say no to arm/leg wrestling? Thanks

Mscllvr21

She wasn't into wrestling of any kind or domination but she did do lift and carry. More of a GFE gal.

Amzmick

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Bia in June and definitely recommend. She is not as huge as other bodybuilders, but she is sweet and sensual AF. She loves to flex and show off her muscles while turning you on sensually and sexually.

May be I would experience her someday from her pictures she has muscular legs ?

Mscllvr21

Her arms are just OK but her legs are monstrous

chris.p.bacon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her arms are just OK but her legs are monstrous
Sorry to be a pain but what do you mean by ok? Is she big or lean, vascular etc Thanks