LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mscllvr21

She is the typical Brazilian BB with huge legs and smaller arms. Personally I am more into upper body.  Her arms are toned, but proportionally smaller than her legs.
  • 1 person thanked this.
    (You are not allowed to unthank this)

Mscllvr21


litexlov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is the typical Brazilian BB with huge legs and smaller arms. Personally I am more into upper body.  Her arms are toned, but proportionally smaller than her legs.

In her photos she looks exactly as your description. Her arms look quite strong though. Very possibly she could destroy my spaghetti arms in an armwrestling. 

BigelowMask

Any reviews of Emily brand. FS?

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spoke to a FBB today who told me it's likely she won't come back to London again.

I think London is too expensive for most of these ladies to travel and stay.

Can you share which one or at least how big she is? It's a shame if London is being bypassed due to hotel costs.

I noticed a few fbbs went to London recently (Dolly,mirage) peaksandpeks - told me she was planning to but didn't due to lack of deposits (although it felt like she was booking last minute)

Any recent reviews?

Thx

clay99

God thought the London scene was dead. Now we have 3 female bodybuilders visiting London in a short space of time. Really unsure who to see can't afford to book all 3 atm especially with Xmas coming.

Rippedprincess end of Nov
Vikingqueen Eary Dec
Ms Xena Early Dec

If you had £300-500 who would you see?

Creamnant

If it's too much for you, don't hesitate to tell them to come to France. I'd be delighted to welcome them.  :singing:

If I had to chose just one of them, I'd come to Ms Xena. Without hesitation.

Amzmick

I would chose Ms Xena not only because I met her once but she's a very sweet and nice lady and ticks all the boxes as a bodybuilder

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Unsure whether to post a link to an an escort site but there's a lady called Rene in Ireland (Cork) very muscular lady does incalls 30mins £80, 1hr £200

Can get cheap flights to Ireland

Illegal to pay for "sexual services" in Ireland. I deliberately used italics cos the definition of sexual services is rather loose and boils down to what a reasonable person would view as sexual. I guess most folks would deem a guy watching/touching a lady or grappling with her as being a bit kinky or a fetishistic activity. Ultimately, would you want to argue the point with The Garda or a magistrate? I wouldn't.

As an aside, I do chuckle when their 30min rate is less than 50% of their 1hr rate..... "Hello, can I book you for 30 mins at 2pm and 30 mins at 2:30pm please"

Anyway, I'll keep tabs on her in case she hops onto Ryanair to tour UK.

Amzmick

A late but happy new year to everyone here

Amzmick

Hi everyone, hope all the fbb fans in London are well . Wondering if we can connect and make a group to meet up someday and speak about our favourite sport

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi everyone, hope all the fbb fans in London are well . Wondering if we can connect and make a group to meet up someday and speak about our favourite sport

Likewise could have a WA London muscle worship group


BigelowMask

Anyone session with ms Melissa or rene Campbell?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone session with ms Melissa or rene Campbell?

I met René in October, 2023. Here is an edit of my review:


She changed into a silver suit, and high heels. She was mountainous, the most muscular woman I had seen in many years. She flexed her magnificent biceps, her awesome traps and her wide lats. Her pectoral muscles are incomparable. She put me on my back and climbed on my chest, asking, "Do you think you can move me off you?"

"I don't want to," I answered.

There are more reviews here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can find reviews of Ms Melissa in the same section of Saradas, Talking About Sessionettes.

gk

Apologies for the type of email. Will be making a short London visit this weekend and was wondering if any muscular escorts are available?. I have made an extensive search and not a lot of luck. Would appreciate for any feedback. I am grateful.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Apologies for the type of email. Will be making a short London visit this weekend and was wondering if any muscular escorts are available?. I have made an extensive search and not a lot of luck. Would appreciate for any feedback. I am grateful.

It's the holy grail, us Brits have been looking everywhere there aren't many female bodybuilders. But in London there has been an influx of Hispanic women you will probably be able to find a fitness/bikini type Brazilian lady on Kommons. But you have to filter through. If you are looking for a bigger/buff muscular lady then you probably won't find one.

Vikingqueen is touring London/Birmingham you could try her

Personally I am waiting for Ms Xena and maybe Amazon Ranger (If you like buff/bulkier but not facially pretty)
Is Viking queen that strong nowadays? I'm always confused as she uses ancient pictures. Thanks