Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simonc1605

Hey there group. Does anyone know of any ladies in the Bristol area who are willing to do sessions?
:)

Simonc1605

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
:)

Del4

The amazing Claudia Black Panther is in London in a couple of weeks time for the first time in almost 2 years. She is beautiful, sweet and has lots of big sexy muscles to worship, I could not recommend her highly enough!

Dark habit

Did anyone get a chance to see Claudia or did she cancel her visit?

Del4

She unfortunately cancelled. There were changes of rules in terms of Covid testing requirements and she wasn't going to be able to get her results in time before she left Milan. She is hoping to come in the next few months (although I think recent Italian restrictions may make that challenging).

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Amazonforce  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doesn't seem relevant to this thread as she does not offer in-person sessions, just camming by the look of it.

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I read on Debra D'andrea twit*** feed about her touring Europe wonder if she will be in London? Her email comms have been quite strange

She must have deleted the Europe tour tweet. I can't see it there now.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mature lady only doing outcalls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  looks like a powerful built lady

Good spot! Looks a bit iffy to me though... you'd expect an outcall only lady to include some sort of detail about what sort of venue she will or won't visit, eg Hotel, private residence etc. I'd also expect her to state a distance she's prepared to travel and if there's any supplement to pay based on how far she's travelling. You could put this down to her being a bit green but fact she wants a deposit too sets my spider sense tinglingl

I'd say she's more likely to be a seller of content or provide sexting.... profile has the feel of someone trying to sound raunchy to draw in customers for her "customer not present" services.

One to keep an eye on though, it's not like we've got a surplus of ladies in UK is it!?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mature lady only doing outcalls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  looks like a powerful built lady

Good spot! Looks a bit iffy to me though... you'd expect an outcall only lady to include some sort of detail about what sort of venue she will or won't visit, eg Hotel, private residence etc. I'd also expect her to state a distance she's prepared to travel and if there's any supplement to pay based on how far she's travelling. You could put this down to her being a bit green but fact she wants a deposit too sets my spider sense tinglingl

I'd say she's more likely to be a seller of content or provide sexting.... profile has the feel of someone trying to sound raunchy to draw in customers for her "customer not present" services.

One to keep an eye on though, it's not like we've got a surplus of ladies in UK is it!?

Apparently based in Torquay she works as a personal trainer wants to keep a low profile. Can't remember her name but her tattoos like familiar to a lady in Plymouth

I know who she is. Just wanted to try and navigate the middleground between protecting and respecting her anonymity BUT giving chaps a heads-up to be wary of handing over a deposit to someone I knew was 5hrs away from the location they advertise they're based in.

Anyway, she shouldn't use photos from her public social media on her Adultwork profile if she wants to stay incognito. Soon as I saw that tattoo on her back I knew who she was, it's like a fingerprint.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mature lady only doing outcalls You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  looks like a powerful built lady

Good spot! Looks a bit iffy to me though... you'd expect an outcall only lady to include some sort of detail about what sort of venue she will or won't visit, eg Hotel, private residence etc. I'd also expect her to state a distance she's prepared to travel and if there's any supplement to pay based on how far she's travelling. You could put this down to her being a bit green but fact she wants a deposit too sets my spider sense tinglingl

I'd say she's more likely to be a seller of content or provide sexting.... profile has the feel of someone trying to sound raunchy to draw in customers for her "customer not present" services.

One to keep an eye on though, it's not like we've got a surplus of ladies in UK is it!?

Apparently based in Torquay she works as a personal trainer wants to keep a low profile. Can't remember her name but her tattoos like familiar to a lady in Plymouth

I know who she is. Just wanted to try and navigate the middleground between protecting and respecting her anonymity BUT giving chaps a heads-up to be wary of handing over a deposit to someone I knew was 5hrs away from the location they advertise they're based in.

Anyway, she shouldn't use photos from her public social media on her Adultwork profile if she wants to stay incognito. Soon as I saw that tattoo on her back I knew who she was, it's like a fingerprint.

I have figured out who she is as well. I found her FB page. I guess those pics were taken 10 or so years ago. She appears to have a different look now. More like those women you see in strong man competitions.

She's now popped up on Session Girls. Still finding it all a bit sketchy. Its all moot for me, not really into the Strong Woman physique.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


gk

Apologies for selfish approach, have been out of action for a long while and will be travelling to London in early March, any feedback for busty/muscular that escorts. Will only stay for a few days thus no time to spare. Any help will be greatly appreciated, Many thanks,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

outmuscled

There almost seems to be more UK bodybuilder types on adultwork than on sessiongirls. Why should that be?
As far as discretion goes, both sites publish the lady's photos.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There almost seems to be more UK bodybuilder types on adultwork than on sessiongirls. Why should that be?
As far as discretion goes, both sites publish the lady's photos.

I don't know the answer to that question, as I'm not an advertiser on either forum, but I imagine that it's a larger clientele seeking different services from adultwork. The advertisers go to where the majority of the clients are. Maybe fucking is more popular than fighting or muscle worship. Or maybe I'm just wrong.

outmuscled

The main difference is that adultwork advertisers pretty much guarantee sex, but they can also offer to let let you feel their muscles first and some say they'll wrestle you and lift you.
And sessiongirl advertisers can and do offer the fs option if they want, even though it's not expected.
So it can come down to the same experience, and rates tend to be higher on specialist sites like sessiongirls.

lurker1000

Visiting London for the first time in a few weeks, would great appreciate any recommendations! Mainly into bigger sensual girls. Already reached out to Lisa Cross.

Been browsing adultwork but not seeing many actually big muscular girls. Any UTRs someone can DM me? Happy to return the favor.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There almost seems to be more UK bodybuilder types on adultwork than on sessiongirls. Why should that be?
As far as discretion goes, both sites publish the lady's photos.

Sessiongirls and Adultwork are simply advertising directories. Any crank or crackpot can see the lady's email on Sessiongirls and contact her. Adultwork has better checks and balances to filter out minors and idiots. If I message a lady via Adultwork she can be sure I'm at least over 18 and my feedbacks/ratings on there will give her confidence I'm a genuine shmoe who does actually turn up.

Yeah, Adultwork is not infallible and it's still possible for a crank to get on there and try and make bookings but it's so much better than Sessiongirls in terms of providing service providers with reassurance their potential clients are genuine.

I think the main problem with Adultwork is sessionettes just don't want to class themselves as escorts, even the sessionettes that provide full service. It's quite hilarious when you think about it.

I think the same applies to some shmoes too... they can't bear to think of these goddesses demeaning themselves by letting hairy-arsed grunts like me fuck them for cash. These guys will not want to use Adultwork because of what it infers: adult services.

Anyway, I'm not aware of any big pumped up ladies in London currently on Adultwork. Musclebeauty would be the only lady that might be wort considering

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login