⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger1992

I can't leave London só couldn't see her. @boselectah how am I supposed to give a review when this was going to be my first session! Think that answers your comment


Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Went into tier 4, so had to cancel it. So going to wait until it calms down and go see her again. Has anyone else seen her and able to give a review?

Ah, what a bummer! Meanwhile, hows about YOU do a review of one of your previous sessions? I'll be frank, you really need to give a little to get a little..... it's a bit cheeky expecting to receive some juicy details about a sessionette when you haven't contributed anything whatsoever to the forum.

  Why don't you see her?

Bit too short for me.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can't leave London só couldn't see her. @boselectah how am I supposed to give a review when this was going to be my first session! Think that answers your comment

Oh, I see. You didn't make that clear. Normally, chaps are very excited and pleased with themselves when they post before their first ever session - you're cool and casual approach gave me the impression that you were a veteran of the scene and just trying to selfishly leech a bit of info from the community. Soz mate, my bad!

Tiger1992

No problem at all :) once I do I shall be posting about it here. I was just curious to know about her as I couldn't find any reviews on her. I can say she is very responsive via comms.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if there is any muscular lady in the Swindon area ?

I stumbled across this escort on Adultwork. Not the muscliest but she IS in Swindon at least.......

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have not met her  and cannot comment on her service but I'd be staggered if she wasn't content to flex her muscles for you.

thegoat77

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spotted this escort up in Newcastle Upon Tyne area. Bit far for me but one to pencil in for when Covid clears off if you live that way or don't mind putting the miles in.
Bit weird why her pen-picture doesn't mention gym or training but her photos speak for themselves........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Looks like this lass has got new implants now, hoping to visit once lockdown is lifted
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

docarsenal

New find Mistress Valkyrie, Hampshire, 5ft8, 30 year old fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

litexlov

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New find Mistress Valkyrie, Hampshire, 5ft8, 30 year old fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Very interesting!!!
Thank you!!

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New find Mistress Valkyrie, Hampshire, 5ft8, 30 year old fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Very interesting!!!
Thank you!!

Yes. She does seem genuine - she's logging into AW most days and uploading fresh photos (mostly to her private gallery though) which bodes well that she's serious. Outcall only though so £200 plus a hotel/room and it tots up a bit doesn't it? She other end of country for me but she does seem worth a blast if you are based that way.

One thing, I have had some success with convincing outcall-only ladies letting me visit them for an incall in the past. I take the view you can only ask.... if you're polite and sensible sounding you might touch lucky.

docarsenal

She's on wb270 now man she's a beast going to book with her when she tours London
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What's her name on wb270? Her profile on AW looks good

  Hildr
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

rhodelbert@hotmail.com

Mistress Valkyrie is amazing. I've had a few phone chats with her and she totally gets us. She is naturally dominant and pushes all the right buttons whenever she pleases.

richmann

I'm going to be in London in July and was wondering whether any one has seen Deadly Nightshade and what she is like?

I'm trying to decide between her and Queen Jasmine or both :-)

Gazzzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No problem at all :) once I do I shall be posting about it here. I was just curious to know about her as I couldn't find any reviews on her. I can say she is very responsive via comms.

Did you manage to meet her?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Found one on VivaStreet. Not London,  up in North East on Billingham, Teeside. Maybe we ought to think of this part of site as London/UK cos no point in starting up little communities for each part of UK?

Anyway, here's the link. Bit too far away for me plus her rates appear to be ridiculous, £250 half hour, £300 hour. If she was nearer and £150 an hour I'd be there in a flash.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This lady now seems to have taken her head out of the clouds and adopted a more realistic approach and pricing structure. Maybe she reads this forum cos she's now operating as a conventional escort at £150 per hour!
Look at those biceps! She's still a bit of a hike to get to but I'm gonna make an effort this summer.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login