⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

walras

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks man.

How tall and strong is she?
Do you think she will do light wrestling?
I'm basically looking for a domination/muscle worship/GFE session.

Feel free to PM me

Cheers for any help you can give

I would say no more than 5' 4"
Didn't test her strength, but she is really in to domination/worship/ GFE and playing with her toys if you are into that.
Wrestling not sure, but based on the size of her quads, she must be relatively strong. probably best to message her direct.

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl as You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Francesca massage, who I've seen twice.

She certainly fits the above description - muscular, broad back, strong. Has roided, I'd say. She is quite dominant in a playful way and has a definite preferred flow to a session: wants you to lie down, she oils up and gives B2B then onto action. She's a really good performer as a kinky GFE and pleasant company.

Chatting to her, she said that she does BJJ to let off steam, but I didn't get the impression that she saw wrestling as part of her regular service - but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

In summary, a kinky escort who happens to be muscular, rather than one focused on muscle/wrestling fetish.


GSouth

Yeah that's definitely her. Will give her a call and see what she can do. What she does offer sounds amazing anyway 👌

docarsenal

Found this new profile on AW You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

docarsenal

Muscle princess based in Devon does muscle worship and more You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thegoat77

New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke with her. She's well known but I'll protect her privacy and not share here.
_Perfect_ for MW. Incredible body.
Doesn't live in London though but is planning to travel here, covid permitting.

docarsenal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke with her. She's well known but I'll protect her privacy and not share here.
_Perfect_ for MW. Incredible body.
Doesn't live in London though but is planning to travel here, covid permitting.


When I emailed her she sent me quite a dodgy reply didn't think it was a real profile.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

She looks interesting!,
"I am an expert at Scissors, muscleworship, Striptease, facesitting, breastsmoothers, lift and carry, wrestling, etc.."  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke with her. She's well known but I'll protect her privacy and not share here.
_Perfect_ for MW. Incredible body.
Doesn't live in London though but is planning to travel here, covid permitting.


When I emailed her she sent me quite a dodgy reply didn't think it was a real profile.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscle princess based in Devon does muscle worship and more You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WoW, someone nearer to me for a change, only 1.75 hrs by car from my home in Cornwall.
I may look her up when all this shit is over!!.
So many women, So little time!! :)

Pesci1111

Thought I'd post a session I had recently with Muscle Beauty as was highlighted here but new to scene.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's small ~5'2 but undoubtedly muscular, particularly shoulders and back and last contest 2 weeks ago and says doesn't plan to completely let go in off season but does want to pack on more muscle.
She was a bit slow and erratic in communication but is a lovely, sweet lady when you do communicate/chat.
She's completely open to a session, new to the scene and enjoying it. I placed no demands really (I'm a mw guy) but she's engaged and supportive. Does do sensual... I didn't push to see how far this went.
I had a lovely time but do find it fascinating though, the effects of gear are clear, which when you consider she's one of the smaller ladies. (a sub thread of biggest ladies w/o minimal effects e.g. Christal Cornick, Tapered Physique (wow, what a session))...

Appreciate all the spotting here on AW and fringe sessionettes, thanks!

I'm intrigued by NataliahotGoddess (emailed, she said not doing anything until November, guessing seeing how things develop). Can someone at least give me a clue to her identity?  :)

A London AW recommendation:
SexyFit Sydney You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any q's just message.

Chhers.

Amzmick

Hi is there anyone in Swindon ? Fans and fbbs or strong women ?

Boselectah

Spotted this escort up in Newcastle Upon Tyne area. Bit far for me but one to pencil in for when Covid clears off if you live that way or don't mind putting the miles in.
Bit weird why her pen-picture doesn't mention gym or training but her photos speak for themselves........

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



thegoat77

Great find, does make you wonder why it doesn't mention her physique, maybe they're not aware of the muscle scene or think that saying that she's muscular will put people off? Or perhaps I'm overthinking things?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great find, does make you wonder why it doesn't mention her physique, maybe they're not aware of the muscle scene or think that saying that she's muscular will put people off? Or perhaps I'm overthinking things?

I think it's the latter.... Worried it'll scare "normal" guys off probably. I kind of like it that way though, in my experience ladies like these are really pleased when blokes turn up and are enthusiastic about their physiques and get turned on by their muscles. Yeah it'd be great if they were more upfront - it'd make it far easier to find them, I spend far too much time trawling escort listings/ads trying to unearth them but it's worth the effort when I spot one. I just need to find one on my doorstep and not the other side of the bleeding  country now!

ziv4943

Thanks for this, good find!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login