Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziv4943

Thanks for this, good find!  Has anyone met Little_Elliexx on adultwork?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


GSouth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for this, good find!  Has anyone met Little_Elliexx on adultwork?

You got a link?

Tiger1992

Has anyone seen @linsiangel (insta name) / miss angel (sessiongirls.com) for a session? I'm seeing her next week and was curious to know any thoughts of her physique and how their session went? Nudity? Any extras etc

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for this, good find!  Has anyone met Little_Elliexx on adultwork?

You got a link?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Doesn't look like someone who actually meets, looks like a cammer. Happy to be proved wrong if anyone's met her for a session.

Twigg_202

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

She looks interesting!,
"I am an expert at Scissors, muscleworship, Striptease, facesitting, breastsmoothers, lift and carry, wrestling, etc.."  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke with her. She's well known but I'll protect her privacy and not share here.
_Perfect_ for MW. Incredible body.
Doesn't live in London though but is planning to travel here, covid permitting.


When I emailed her she sent me quite a dodgy reply didn't think it was a real profile.

I have a session booked with her next week in London.  Will post a review

thegoat77

Anybody met this girl before? Says she's a fitness model and does muscle worship

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen @linsiangel (insta name) / miss angel (sessiongirls.com) for a session? I'm seeing her next week and was curious to know any thoughts of her physique and how their session went? Nudity? Any extras etc
Hi! Did you meet her in the end? How did it go? Thanks

Tiger1992

Have not seen her, I wanted to know if anyone has and their thoughts? Nudity etc

Tiger1992

Have not seen her yet, wanted to know if people have and their thoughts?

Amzmick

Does anyone know if there is any muscular lady in the Swindon area ?

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New girl on session girls in London. It says on her profile that we know who she is but I don't have a clue! Could be a fake profile though

She looks interesting!,
"I am an expert at Scissors, muscleworship, Striptease, facesitting, breastsmoothers, lift and carry, wrestling, etc.."  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I spoke with her. She's well known but I'll protect her privacy and not share here.
_Perfect_ for MW. Incredible body.
Doesn't live in London though but is planning to travel here, covid permitting.


When I emailed her she sent me quite a dodgy reply didn't think it was a real profile.

I have a session booked with her next week in London.  Will post a review

Just spoke with her. Indeed she is very famous. Only MW on the table at this stage.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen @linsiangel (insta name) / miss angel (sessiongirls.com) for a session? I'm seeing her next week and was curious to know any thoughts of her physique and how their session went? Nudity? Any extras etc

Well, what happened? Her breasts look epic and I'm gagging to know what they're like up close :woohoo:

Tiger1992

Went into tier 4, so had to cancel it. So going to wait until it calms down and go see her again. Has anyone else seen her and able to give a review?

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Went into tier 4, so had to cancel it. So going to wait until it calms down and go see her again. Has anyone else seen her and able to give a review?

Ah, what a bummer! Meanwhile, hows about YOU do a review of one of your previous sessions? I'll be frank, you really need to give a little to get a little..... it's a bit cheeky expecting to receive some juicy details about a sessionette when you haven't contributed anything whatsoever to the forum.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Went into tier 4, so had to cancel it. So going to wait until it calms down and go see her again. Has anyone else seen her and able to give a review?

Ah, what a bummer! Meanwhile, hows about YOU do a review of one of your previous sessions? I'll be frank, you really need to give a little to get a little..... it's a bit cheeky expecting to receive some juicy details about a sessionette when you haven't contributed anything whatsoever to the forum.

  Why don't you see her?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login