Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

She's on tour as we speak...if you're near her location, PLEASE see her and check in with us.  I have heard from her, but won't be able to see her until after the first of the year >:D  >:D.  One of my all time favorites...

hwillish

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

nujerz84

Saw her last night..it was amazing.

Prophaniti

Yup saw her in Toronto, she's awesome
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

Bumping this thread cuz KO deserves it.  I've sessioned with her once, but have known her for about ten years.  She is a brilliant woman and as lively, interesting, and sweetly fascinating as anyone you'll ever meet.  If you get a chance, do NOT miss her . . . she is a gem of rare worth.
Life sucks and then you die.

Muscluva

Normally I give her amount of ink a swerve, but in her case if the opportunity presented itself I think I'd make an exception. A few years ago I was even recommended her whilst having a session with another, no retired, lady.

Garry

Has anyone recently had a session with KO in Vegas and can give a brief review? She's back now and I'd like to take advantage of the opportunity.

Prophaniti

Saw her in October in Toronto

She's fun and hard as hell. I'll always see her if she comes by
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Garry

Was she sensual or only wrestling?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Was she sensual or only wrestling?
She is more seductive than sensual.

tuvcmhmh5248

Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas
She is active. There's no problem with sending another email several days later. Things happen, a lady might think she replied but didn't, etc.

DCReviews

Has anyone gotten a recent rate quote from her? 

tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas
She is active. There's no problem with sending another email several days later. Things happen, a lady might think she replied but didn't, etc.

thanks boy winter


Do you know if she is currently married to

david may ?


tuvcmhmh5248

Is in las vegas there is a women wresling like her with power and steong?

If u have recommended, thanks.

(My last strong women fight was with goddess anat from Israel, Ramat IShai, she was strong and beautiful. I wrote about the wrestling years ago)

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas
She is active. There's no problem with sending another email several days later. Things happen, a lady might think she replied but didn't, etc.

thanks boy winter


Do you know if she is currently married to

david may ?

She is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login