LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.
   

While some women are flaky with the email and would probably do better with an agent, this isn't an either/or situation. Most women are pretty timely with the email responses. 


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.
   

    While some women are flaky with the email and would probably do better with an agent, this isn't an either/or situation. Most women are pretty timely with the email responses. 


   Great generalisation.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wrk206

Dont know where all these are coming from, but, KO is no doubt one of the the fun-est person I have ever met. And, she is very responsive .. via email, phone call, sms (or, may be, she just loves me .. :-)). But, be warned, be careful doing sessions with her .. because, if you do, you will be in love :-)

Thanosian

I didn't review all 6 pages of this thread - just the first 2 and the last 1.  I sessioned with KO last September (Sept 2010).  I simply sent her an email as a fan last summer (using the email address from wb270)...and she replied directly via email the same day.  No agent, no third party.  When she scheduled a trip to my city, she simply emailed me and we went back and forth many times with details and logistics setting it up.  Don't know if this was an isolated incident or not.  But...I have had NUMEROUS conversations with her via email and text message (SMS)...and I have never encountered this 'booking agent' person that has been referred to.  I can't say there isn't one...I've just never encountered them in...oh, maybe a dozen different conversations with KO.

As far as sessions go...she is GREAT.  Super strong, sexy, wonderfully wicked smile and great attitude.  Excellent boxer and wrestler too!  Definitely would session with her again.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how far does she go because when I asked her she asked why I thought she was a prostitute!
Generally, when you pay for sexual services, that is called prostitution ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

Misterasdf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think she is in Australia now ..how far does she go because when I asked her she asked why I thought she was a prostitute!

Yes, why could anyone think that a woman whose job is meeting a client in a private hotel room alone is a prostitute?. Heaven forbid!

JustBiceps

I wonder if that's her:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

It appears so. She's had listings on WB for several months now.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It appears so. She's had listings on WB for several months now.

I didn't know about her wb270 page. Thanks

liftcarryfan1

She posted dates a few weeks ago on wb270 and sent an email out today

JustBiceps


boyofwinter

It's definitely her. She's reappeared a few times over the years and I've always tried to see her when it happens, she's still a total blast to spend time with.

Prophaniti

WHOO SHE'S COMING TO TORONTO!

Did anyone see her last time?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mjszx

Does she only do wrestling or sensual on offer?

8spaces

Anyone seen her recently and have a review?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login