⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas
She is active. There's no problem with sending another email several days later. Things happen, a lady might think she replied but didn't, etc.

thanks boy winter


Do you know if she is currently married to

david may ?

She is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thanks

But she is married

I prefer not to wrestle with marriages

tuvcmhmh5248

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Kortney Olson currently wrestling in Vegas? Or did she retire? She appears on the lists of female wrestlers there, but did not return my email. That I want to wrestle her.

in Vegas
She is active. There's no problem with sending another email several days later. Things happen, a lady might think she replied but didn't, etc.

thanks boy winter


Do you know if she is currently married to

david may ?

She is.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thanks

But she is married

I prefer not to wrestle with marriages


All these women are married or have boyriends. Could you tell me who is single please?

tuvcmhmh5248

I don't know.

I ask before, and some they say the marriage

And some say the have boyfriend

VegasAce

but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

abracadabra

it sometimes matters. I once met someone for a session who kept talking about her fiancé and her engagement/wedding/how she wanted to buy a house... it was obviously really off-putting. sometimes when you meet someone who's in a relationship they put up this wall like they don't want to be there. I am not talking about extras btw. I have never met KO, but I trust she does a good job and doesn't do either of the things I mentioned.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

This makes no sense

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

My man, I can't believe I have to say this to another (presumably) adult, but session wrestling is a FANTASY. You are engaged in a business relationship that is supposed to be mutually beneficial: with her being paid for services rendered, and you having your fetish and fantasies fulfilled. Whether they are married, in a relationship, own a pet rock, makes NO DIFFERENCE because it is not reality.

Session wrestling is sex work. While there are (usually) no direct sexual activities, the market for wrestling is there because the client gets arousal from it. If they didn't, they would simply join their nearest BJJ gym or whatever. If you're as conservative as you say you are, then being involved in sex work probably isn't for you.

Prophaniti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

Alright, what's the line here. Is it strict marriage only? Or will you session with someone with a boyfriend/girlfriend? What about sub/domme partnerships?

And honestly, how the hell would we know for sure? Your best bet would be to just be upfront that you won't session with anyone in a.. whatever your line is for a relationship and see if anyone responds and hope they tell the truth.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Corre, but i feel immoral

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Corre, but i feel immoral

He's basically saying he doesn't like the idea of rolling around with another man's/woman's woman even if it's for money. Personally I'm not too bothered about that if they have it all squared away with the other half—presumably they do as the sessionette is advertising online that they provide sessions—but each to their own.

Either way, he's paying for a sexual/arousing encounter. I don't think that's immortal if both parties are in agreement, but if you disagree... don't do sessions.


Mcterman

Why don't you try You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login if you're conservative? 

tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

My man, I can't believe I have to say this to another (presumably) adult, but session wrestling is a FANTASY. You are engaged in a business relationship that is supposed to be mutually beneficial: with her being paid for services rendered, and you having your fetish and fantasies fulfilled. Whether they are married, in a relationship, own a pet rock, makes NO DIFFERENCE because it is not reality.

Session wrestling is sex work. While there are (usually) no direct sexual activities, the market for wrestling is there because the client gets arousal from it. If they didn't, they would simply join their nearest BJJ gym or whatever. If you're as conservative as you say you are, then being involved in sex work probably isn't for you.

its more complicated, i will write in another time about this

but i try know in this may last day to find buffy , and strong women , without a man for wresling


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

My man, I can't believe I have to say this to another (presumably) adult, but session wrestling is a FANTASY. You are engaged in a business relationship that is supposed to be mutually beneficial: with her being paid for services rendered, and you having your fetish and fantasies fulfilled. Whether they are married, in a relationship, own a pet rock, makes NO DIFFERENCE because it is not reality.

Session wrestling is sex work. While there are (usually) no direct sexual activities, the market for wrestling is there because the client gets arousal from it. If they didn't, they would simply join their nearest BJJ gym or whatever. If you're as conservative as you say you are, then being involved in sex work probably isn't for you.

its more complicated, i will write in another time about this

but i try know in this may last day to find buffy , and strong women , without a man for wresling

   I hope your trip to Vegas was for some other reason than this.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Corre, but i feel immoral
The vast majority of session wrestlers use stage names. Want to know why? It's because they want to maintain their privacy when it comes to their personal lives. It's a separation between "X woman the wrestler," and "X woman outside of wrestling."

As a session client, and as a fan of these women, it's your responsibility to respect that boundary. You say it's immoral to wrestle with a woman who is married or in a serious relationship, but I counter by saying that it's truly immoral to attempt to pry that information in determining their relationship status to begin with.