LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prophaniti

O I dont doubt she could. My issue is I've had L&C girls tell me that guys understate their weights to get the session in the first place.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you tell her you weigh 210? Do you actually weigh 210lbs?

Yes, I did. I weight 208lbs now. She told me she could lift heavier guys anyway

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
O I dont doubt she could. My issue is I've had L&C girls tell me that guys understate their weights to get the session in the first place.

She told me she could lift up to 230 pounds anyway.

Prophaniti

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BigelowMask


Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she offer FS?

No.

No extras at all.
Yo.

MixedFighter99

Whenever I ever hear KO's name, I just think of the video she did with Lyndsay Dejager and wish I somehow had a full copy of that thing!

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's got sexier with age, her jiu jitsu looks legit. Wonder if she is the strongest person in her BJJ gym? Imagine a younger guy sparring with her in no-gi, lucky git gets to grapple with her for free lol whilst us idiots have to pay $300+
You get to grapple with her in a way hotter outfit though, she never disappoints as far as that goes.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's got sexier with age, her jiu jitsu looks legit. Wonder if she is the strongest person in her BJJ gym? Imagine a younger guy sparring with her in no-gi, lucky git gets to grapple with her for free lol whilst us idiots have to pay $300+
You get to grapple with her in a way hotter outfit though, she never disappoints as far as that goes.

And my guess is KO charges more then $300 but it still be worth it.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's got sexier with age, her jiu jitsu looks legit. Wonder if she is the strongest person in her BJJ gym? Imagine a younger guy sparring with her in no-gi, lucky git gets to grapple with her for free lol whilst us idiots have to pay $300+

Jiu Jitsu training is expensive, though. And grappling in a gym is far different than a session. And if you act in a way that creeps out other gym members, you'll get your shit kicked in.

Best to stick with sessions if you're only interested in the fetish aspect.

Spider88

Tried setting up a session with this one. The usual ass kissery response of immediately granting me a slot for the express purpose of acquiring a big deposit pay cheque. Within two emails she demanded I pay a large sum and gave me 24 hours to do. Gone was the written politeness in one fell swoop. I dislike that bullshit attitude and greedy cunts like this ought to be identified.

boyofwinter

Above post is so wacky I'm wondering if it's part of some public humiliation roleplay thing.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried setting up a session with this one. The usual ass kissery response of immediately granting me a slot for the express purpose of acquiring a big deposit pay cheque. Within two emails she demanded I pay a large sum and gave me 24 hours to do. Gone was the written politeness in one fell swoop. I dislike that bullshit attitude and greedy cunts like this ought to be identified.

Seems to be a recurring theme with you.

Bulklover

Not sure what's going on with Spider, but I know KO personally, and I've sessioned with her once. She is strong A.F. and her bjj is legit. No extras and for some reason, I sort of knew that going in and never asked. Seen her in social settings and she's awesome! Great, bawdy sense of humor, cute as all get out, and just plain fun! We have lots of mutual friends and acquaintances, and she gets two Siskel and Ebert thumbs up from all of us. For what it's worth, my .02.
Life sucks and then you die.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tried setting up a session with this one. The usual ass kissery response of immediately granting me a slot for the express purpose of acquiring a big deposit pay cheque. Within two emails she demanded I pay a large sum and gave me 24 hours to do. Gone was the written politeness in one fell swoop. I dislike that bullshit attitude and greedy cunts like this ought to be identified.
You learned nothing from the Denise Hoshor thread? The deposit is a means to screen time wasters out. She identified you.