LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedFighter99

Considering the horror stories I heard about sessioniates dealing with aasholes, I don't blame them at all having a stage name. I don't need to know their real name. Sure it's nice when they tell ne as it's a nice moment of trust but totally unnecessary and not something I worry about at all.


tuvcmhmh5248

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
but again, why does it matter?

Even if she was single, I guarantee you would have no chance with her. Same with really any other session wrestler.

Im conservative...

I want her but im not feeling good

I will try miss dez desire,
Or brandimae.

If they have a boyfriend atc

My man, I can't believe I have to say this to another (presumably) adult, but session wrestling is a FANTASY. You are engaged in a business relationship that is supposed to be mutually beneficial: with her being paid for services rendered, and you having your fetish and fantasies fulfilled. Whether they are married, in a relationship, own a pet rock, makes NO DIFFERENCE because it is not reality.

Session wrestling is sex work. While there are (usually) no direct sexual activities, the market for wrestling is there because the client gets arousal from it. If they didn't, they would simply join their nearest BJJ gym or whatever. If you're as conservative as you say you are, then being involved in sex work probably isn't for you.

its more complicated, i will write in another time about this

but i try know in this may last day to find buffy , and strong women , without a man for wresling

   I hope your trip to Vegas was for some other reason than this.



yes . i wresling sheena , she is  the strongest women , i have session.

and alot of fun in vegs, show atc

ben_hur

I happened to bump into her while I was living on the Gold Coast, Australia. I played soccer in high school so I do have muscular legs, but her thighs were as thick as my waist. Anyway, we ended up chatting and exchanged numbers. A few texts later, she invited me over to her house. She was married to an Aussie rugby coach at the time but it was just me and her alone. We ended up talking about Isagenix and had an arm wrestling match. I held on to her wrist to make it fair. I think she wouldv'e beaten me if she tried. I was lifting about 90 kg (200 lbs) on bench press at the time. It goes to show how strong she was at the time. She did mentioned that she gived free wrestling sessions to her Isagenix clients. Now that I think of it, I shouldv'e subscribed to it. Anyway, we do still keep in touch from time to time via email. Such a nice lady.

pakeha

So firstly, the set up. KO was responsive and straight-up. Because I contacted her early, she said she wouldnt contact me the week before the session because she was so busy - that I would need to do that. I like dealing with people where expectations are clear.

The meet-up. We met in the middle of a Vegas casino/hotel. First impression was how pretty, natural and glowing she looked. I mean I obviously know what she looks like (!) but her presence was so confident, yet relaxed and very friendly.

I felt somewhat of an asshole because I told her I knew lots of people in the hotel so asked her to walk behind me and follow me up to the room. She wasn't at all bothered by the request and seemed quite unconcerned, almost amused.

The session. Our initial discussion was very organic and easy. She disrobed immediately and I got to see her thickness in all it's glory. She said she'd recently lost weight, but to my eyes she was still plenty thick and powerful.

KO is very proud of her size and superiority comes so naturally to her. She expects to be in charge - which is a very sexy dynamic. Running my hands over her arms and legs - her size was extremely impressive. KO is strength and power first - her muscles are hard-earned and not just for show.

A couple of small, but sexy memories. Spontaneously, our legs were next to each other and we compared flexed quads and calves. I looked like a boy next to a woman, which she took great glee in. Secondly, I said something about her pics on IG etc and asked how she felt about guys pleasuring themselves to those pics. Her answer was something like 'what other reason is there to post my pics!'. I loved her candor, humor and sexiness in that.

Over the course of the session, calmly and with the confidence of someone knowing they're in total contol - both because of vastly superior strength and technique, she proceeded to twist me into a pretzel 200 different ways. It felt so wonderful to be controlled by a powerful, sexy woman like that.

KO is intensely into the session - she doesn't just go through the motions. For example, even as I worshipped her feet, I'd look at her between her toes and she was focusing 100% on me. Some women could be mentally deciding what they were going to have for dinner while a guy is worshipping her, but KO is very present and attuned the whole time.

Her smile is omnipresent as she easily showed me who's boss. All the way through there was a mixture of intensity, humor and confidence. The humor more being around how much more powerful she was, despite my struggles.

So in summary, I felt a warmth and rapport from KO from the moment I initially contacted her, through to the meet, and the session. Obviously chemistry is something that either happens or it doesn't - but fortunately it did in our case. KO is a very open book in social media and real life. She is who she is, and I had a great time and definitely hope to meet her again!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

Her OF said she tor her ACL in August. Did she tear it again??  ???
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Prophaniti

Nah she tore it back then and has actually been walking around and sessioning with it. God knows how but that woman is a tank.

She really does need the surgery though, one good knock on that knee and she's done
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

You can do a lot with a torn ACL, and if its only a partial tear, even more. But it is uncomfortable. Like previous poster said, she is a tank. She easily has enough muscularity and strength around her new to keep it relatively stable for a lot of activities. But yes, she should be careful or it could go from a partial to a full or significantly damage her meniscus leading to a meniscectomy, which eventually leads to a knee replacement...

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FYI...Just read that Kortney Olson has torn her ACL during a recent session on the net.  Apparently, Jennifer Thomas of Sessiongirls is involved with setting up a GoFundme page for Kortney which in my opinion lends a certain "legitimacy" to this GoFundme page concerning this unfortunate incident. And as Kortney is truly one of the STARS in our session world "galaxy"...I think she deserves all the support she can get :-*.

Just saying... 




Will you be posting the Gofundme page?
Here's a link to an updated post that includes a GoFundMe link.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

DCReviews

Thanks. I'll definitely be sending some support. 

pet_102002

Does she practice full service during session, please ?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she practice full service during session, please ?

Not a hope
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

Thank you so much for your message

JustBiceps

Well, I have a lift and carry session with soon and she said she can do it. I weigh 210lbs. She didn't mention anything about her injury. In fact, she said that's easy for her as she can lift heavier guys. I hope she doesn't back out in the session.

Prophaniti

Did you tell her you weigh 210? Do you actually weigh 210lbs?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you tell her you weigh 210? Do you actually weigh 210lbs?

He says she told him she could lift heavier guys than him.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login