LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glucca1989

agreed - this is looney toons. i've met her and she is first class. she asks for a deposit and if someone pushes back she smells moron and i'm sure she digs in

glucca1989


MixedFighter99

Deposits are the gold standard in the business for over a decade now if not longer. I'm now surprised and confused when they don't ask for one. Even with sessioniates I been asking for many years like over twenty still ask for one each time. And I don't think any of it when they do and I put it down.


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dislike that bullshit attitude and greedy cunts like this ought to be identified.
I'd love to take up a collection to pay for this guy's session so he could say this to her face.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Deposits are the gold standard in the business for over a decade now if not longer. I'm now surprised and confused when they don't ask for one. Even with sessioniates I been asking for many years like over twenty still ask for one each time. And I don't think any of it when they do and I put it down.

Yeah, this guy needs to realize just about everyone requires a deposit these days. I took a look at the Denise Hoshor thread again and how he's only ever booked 1 session. Then I saw that the only woman he's ever booked with didn't require a deposit, which is a rarity these days.

I have no idea how long, complex or detailed his requests are when he e-mails these women, but regardless of how long or short your message is, almost every woman is eventually going to ask for a deposit.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I dislike that bullshit attitude and greedy cunts like this ought to be identified.
I'd love to take up a collection to pay for this guy's session so he could say this to her face.

It's blatantly obvious he's not interested in having a session. But it's pretty funny to watch his incessant whining and crying that she is not bending over backwards and talking nice to him for...... nothing

Spidey sense is telling on himself.

Female Bodybuilding

I know Kortney Olson for decades and she is one of the most friendly girls in the business.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Deposits are the gold standard in the business for over a decade now if not longer. I'm now surprised and confused when they don't ask for one. Even with sessioniates I been asking for many years like over twenty still ask for one each time. And I don't think any of it when they do and I put it down.

Yeah, this guy needs to realize just about everyone requires a deposit these days. I took a look at the Denise Hoshor thread again and how he's only ever booked 1 session. Then I saw that the only woman he's ever booked with didn't require a deposit, which is a rarity these days.

I have no idea how long, complex or detailed his requests are when he e-mails these women, but regardless of how long or short your message is, almost every woman is eventually going to ask for a deposit.

Totally agree. I honesty think it's almost odd when they don't unless you are a true long term client. And even they often require one. Not sure what the griping is about especially has a first time client.

crazycrazy

I met Kortney for a non-competitive session last week. I couldn't risk an injury, so my physical safety was my 2nd highest priority in this encounter. My highest priority was meeting and spending time with a woman who is known for great sessions, whose upcoming surgery would require her to take a break for an undetermined amount of time.

Everything went smoothly in making arrangements. Kortney answers emails promptly, and specifically replies to requests. She writes short, funny email responses and swears like a longshoreman. She asks for a deposit, and her rate is high.

The session was great. I felt like I was spending time with a good friend. Meeting her was like finding a new person who shared my interests and who could also add advice on fitness and recovery from injury. She also happens to be a stunning beauty with a superb physique, and she is not shy about showing it off. The time flew by quickly. We went well over the time I had booked, but she did have a schedule that she had to maintain.

She deserves her reputation as one of the great session providers.

Prophaniti

Saw her a few days ago for what is most likely the last time since she seems adamant she's retiring

Lost a little size in her legs but she's still hard. Still a fantastic session

go see her if you can because you'll probably never get another chance
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

Yeah, my guess is this KO's last go around. She been sessioning for i want to say 15 years. Perhaps closer to 20 years ago. I noticed she has stopped before for some periods but that is a long time to be aessioning as that is a long grind.

She be one I suggest seeing before she leaves if anyone is on the fence.

Bernie1212

KO is an amazing person.  I love just being in her presence...shes freaking awesome.
Yo.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO is an amazing person.  I love just being in her presence...shes freaking awesome.

Yep and sadly the community is losing another stalworth and I am concerned there are not enough coming up to pick up the mantle as these legends retire.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO is an amazing person.  I love just being in her presence...shes freaking awesome.

Yep and sadly the community is losing another stalworth and I am concerned there are not enough coming up to pick up the mantle as these legends retire.

This is across the board not just session wrestling. BDSM. Escorts. Other forms of media with actors and developers. Sadness.

KO is an absolute blast!

clay99

Lol see she is coming back to Europe again. She is never going to retire from sessions the money is too good.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lol see she is coming back to Europe again. She is never going to retire from sessions the money is too good.

Plus, she's having some financial difficulties. So, she'd better offer sessions while she's still in great shape