⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femusclover

I shall be in SF in October and plan a muscle worship session with KO.  Does anyone have experience to share of session with her.  In particular does she strip right off for muscle worship?

femusclover

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jogojoe

I know shes engaged so im not sure how much she is willing to do, your best bet is to contact her.

randy312

Hi all, I ran a search but couldnt really find any posts on KO in this section, I was wondering if anybody had a session with KO and if so how it turned out,  and what to expect, feel free to pm me the answer if you dont feel comfortable posting in the main forum, but any info is appreciated, thank you for your time

LR

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all, I ran a search but couldnt really find any posts on KO in this section, I was wondering if anybody had a session with KO and if so how it turned out,  and what to expect, feel free to pm me the answer if you dont feel comfortable posting in the main forum, but any info is appreciated, thank you for your time

I'll be seeing her in Vegas.  Her emails show her as spunky and with a cute potty mouth.  :P

randy312

Thank you , hope you have a great time with her, shes kind of local for me so I might wait til i get a little more info on her before session  :)

LR

She's "kind of" local to me, too - as both she and I live in the United States. :D

Stay tuned...

FBB devotee

Anyone had a session with KO. She looks great.

femusclover

have session this weekend.  e-mail me and I shall report back off line.

SurferD


LR

Had a session with her in Vegas at the Excalibur.  Very cool girl.

Gustavo6


LR

Sensual, not really sexual.  She went topless.  Adorable little breasts, one nipple  pierced.

Big girl actually.  5'8", thick strong arms, great abs.  Naughty potty mouth.  Fun girl to spend time with.

yogamuscles

I've had a lot of sessions through the years. But the return email I got from KO made me smile.
She seems like a really nice and fun young lady. I have a feeling she will do very well on the circuit
with her personality. Can't wait to meet her.

santino corleone


yogamuscles