LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

motenak

How soon is your session?  She told me she is coming around my area "in a few months" and would like to hear about your opinion of her before I book a session.  I've talked with her on myspace and she always seems to be in an extremely good mood and likes to joke around.  Thanks


msraju


femusclover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a lot of sessions through the years. But the return email I got from KO made me smile.
She seems like a really nice and fun young lady. I have a feeling she will do very well on the circuit
with her personality. Can't wait to meet her.

Lucky you.  You are in for a great time.  Best session I have ever had.   Beutiful, muscular and the best thighs for muscle worshipping.  A great girl with a very open mind.

fbb4life


afitr10


femusclover

KO keeps talking about visiting Europe.  It is now slated for late May.  So hope she visits because I would love a second session after agreat time on a visit to SF.  KO is the best.

santino corleone

This lady is truly under the radar. I never  heard of her and I couldn't find anything on WB270.

Where is she based out of ? If she ever visits NYC, I guess I will have to try to see her.
Does she provide any sensual extras if everyone knows what I mean LOL!!

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This lady is truly under the radar. I never  heard of her and I couldn't find anything on WB270.

Where is she based out of ? If she ever visits NYC, I guess I will have to try to see her.
Does she provide any sensual extras if everyone knows what I mean LOL!!

She's got a lot of nudes on Land of Venus.  I'm surprised you've never heard of her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Somebody else would have to answer the "extras" question, but she's really young, so despite her nudie modeling, my money would be on No.

leor22222

She has a fiance says her blog and they had hot sex over Christmas.  Like Jonas my money is on no.  Plus I met her.  Shes hotter in person and can figure out what you like.  Just keep it in your shorts.

fbb4life


Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How old is she?

I've heard she's around 21 years old. 

Uncrushable


fbb4life

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's 28 !
Are you sure?

femusclover

KO is in her late 20s.  That is what she told me and her attitude to life, open mindedness about sex, etc and life story fits.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just checked her HB webcam profile and Scissor Vixen profile and I don't see an age for her which leads me to believe late 20's might be the ticket

I heard somewhere that she was early 20s and I read somewhere where she said she was born when L.A. Gear was in style - which would, again, make her in her early 20s. But on her webpage, she says she's in her late 20s. I guess that settles it.