LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

revanyo

Are most women willing to KO you if you ask for it during a session?


Tiberius

I guess no, also you shouldnt risk it.

carlvick

There are at least several that are quite willing and able to KO you.  Best to make sure they have experience at it and know what they're doing.  It can be dangerous.

allnaturalko

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are most women willing to KO you if you ask for it during a session?


With someone like A name "KO", u might want to try asking;) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jungleboy

Was in the Bay Area recently and wanted to see K.O. but had not time. I love tall, busty blondes but there is something about K.O. for me that is a real turn-on. She does travel to my area and I'd like to know how she is in session. Any FS? Or is it YMMV?

Daveywavey

Mate

She doesn't do fs or hj. But let me tell you see her anyway!

I saw her in Newark a week ago... Wow man blew my mind even with nothing sensual.

I am not a novice here have wrestled gabe, kc, Diana ball, a million of these ladies. But KO is the best lemme tell you why...

She's a bodybuilder so a ton of muscle.
She's a natural bodybuilder so her muscle is strength not just show. She'd be twice as strong as any steroid girl her size.
She is beautiful just gorgeous... Not one of her pictures does her justice. She is truly beautiful.
She is fun
She is one of a kind. Truly.

If you had only an hour left to live and could do one session. See KO.

For real she is the best

Daveo

jungleboy

Saw you met Diana Ball. How does KO compare with her?

mikeg1978

has anyone ever had a session with this particular woman?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

musclover

Yes and all my MW sessions with KO have been fantastic.  The best and stunningly beautiful.

cap9900

KO is awesome.  I sessioned with her last year and had a great time.  Very attractive, very thick legs and super strong.  She has a great personality and enjpys what she is doing.

fbbfan666

Does she provide any type of release?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

cap9900

She did not and I really wasn't looking for that.  I think I read elsewhere that she does not do that and that doesn't. Surprise me.  I don't know her too well, but we have talked a few times and that doesn't sound like her thing.

Giles Cooper

KO is great, but be aware there is nothing more friendly  on offer than the basic service.

At $500 an hour,  this service will need some thinking about.

fabinou


themizard

KO and Ginorma are the only FBBs in SanFrancisco Bay Area.  Which one do you recommend having a session with and why?