Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talibmohamid

If she was born when LA Gear was in style it would make her around 28-29


Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she was born when LA Gear was in style it would make her around 28-29

LA Gear was in style around '88-'91, that would make her around 21.  I should know.  Joe Montana and I were rocking LA Gear Street Hikers back in '90. 


Hoodman

Being at 22 I had LA Gear lights when they came out at about 4 years old and everybody had them I remember the commercials, but that's also because I have a good sense of memory.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

lrice

has anyone had a session with KO she going to be in my area and thinking about booking with her.

nycred

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
has anyone had a session with KO she going to be in my area and thinking about booking with her.

These might help.  Just use the search function.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cheers, NYCRED

Talibmohamid

Man I dont care if you and Jerry Rice were rocking LA Gears in 1970.....LOL......She ain't 21 . . . . . . . I am a sneaker head myself.....how would that make her 21......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . . . . . . . they first started working on the LA Gear Lights....early 92...that was 18 years or so ago.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she was born when LA Gear was in style it would make her around 28-29

LA Gear was in style around '88-'91, that would make her around 21.  I should know.  Joe Montana and I were rocking LA Gear Street Hikers back in '90. 



Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Man I dont care if you and Jerry Rice were rocking LA Gears in 1970.....LOL......She ain't 21 . . . . . . . I am a sneaker head myself.....how would that make her 21......You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . . . . . . . they first started working on the LA Gear Lights....early 92...that was 18 years or so ago.....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If she was born when LA Gear was in style it would make her around 28-29

LA Gear was in style around '88-'91, that would make her around 21.  I should know.  Joe Montana and I were rocking LA Gear Street Hikers back in '90. 



She had a bio up on her site (that she has since revised) where she said she was born when L.A. Gear was in style.  L.A. Gear lights may have been out in '92, but that brand was pretty much over by that point, and were going the way of the dodo, British Knights, and Generra clothing. (Again, this is coming from someone who rocked more Generra clothes growing up than Zack Morris and owned Generra's dying breath back in 1992 - the Hypercolor shirt.  One of the worst fashion purchases of my life.)  L.A. Gear's heyday was from '88 - '91, but it's really an academic point - 1988, 1992 it's all the same for purposes of this discussion.   Given that statement, the earliest she could've been born was 1988.  2010 - 1988 = 22 = Early 20s.  She's since revised it to say that she's in her late 20s, but I was just going off what she said. 

If someone says "I was born when Vanilla Ice was on top of the pop charts", then I have to take their word that they're around 20 years old.  If they were actually born in 1985, well it's not my fault that they don't know what was going on around the time that they were born (and are not aware that Vanilla was probably still in high school at the time).   


zeermuffs

Does KO have a killer bearhug?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bobo27

Has anyone been KO.ed by a scissor hold? If so details please.

dbach3

I have been several times....ladies that have done it include Debra DeAndrea, Sybil Starr, Gia Primo, and Yasmin ...I am very tough to make submit so sometimes when I am stubborn, I go out instead. It takes a minute to figure out where you are and it really takes the fight out of you.

rick77

Probably the wierdest part about being KO'd is, the total feeling of confusion that immediately
comes over you when you regain consciousness.. where am I .. what  the hell just
happened.. the confusion only lasts a few seconds, but it's definately a bit freaky.

carlvick

Cheryl Harris KO'd me with an arm choke hold once and a leg scissor hold a different time.  as the others said, you wake up a few seconds later in a total fog at first.

rassel4fun

I have been KO'd several times during sessions, I actually request this in advance.  Kordelia Devonshire is the only one that was able to knock me out with a scissor hold.  Several have been able to KO me using choke holds, this list includes Scarlett Devine, Gina Jones, Malibu, and Sherry Stunns.  Both Kordelia and Scarlett ko'ed me several times during the session, at least 5 times each.  Kordelia actually would have ko'ed me a few more times, but I bit my tongue and as a result of the swelling, I kept biting my tongue, so I had to tap a few times, preventing the ko.

afan

Anyone have a session with her? I have a hard time believing her leg stats after having a session with Jana
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afitr10

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does KO have a killer bearhug?

This is an important question. Actually, she cancelled her trip to London in June and I don't know why.