Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Kortney Olson/KO Session

Started by femusclover, August 12, 2009, 05:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugs

I thought KO moved to Australia?


Chip101

 How was KO, was she a good wrestler, and what were her rates.
Thank you.

liftcarryfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How was KO, was she a good wrestler, and what were her rates.
Thank you.

I don't think she will do em any more, check her website!

bugs

it says not until after July 13th unless there is something I didn't see.

Giles Cooper

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She appears to be in Australia at the moment ...does anyone know how far KO will go?

Not very.

No fs, no hj, no nothing.

Just plain vanilla wrestling or muscle worship session.

$450 per hour.

Chip101

I didn't expect HJ or FS from her, but 450 per hour is alot

Duke69

KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.
   
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.

   

What does Demonika have to do with KO?

I prefer getting emails and phone calls answered with the girl I will be seeing, not her agent.  If you prefer dealing with girls with inflated rates because the agent is getting a cut of the action, than good for you. 

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.

   

What does Demonika have to do with KO?

I prefer getting emails and phone calls answered with the girl I will be seeing, not her agent.  If you prefer dealing with girls with inflated rates because the agent is getting a cut of the action, than good for you. 

    Touchy, touchy. Who says KO is still using an agent, anyway, apart from you moaning about it?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

  KO now handles her own emails and no longer uses an agent.
    Hard facts next time would be awesome, Duke.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
  KO now handles her own emails and no longer uses an agent.
    Hard facts next time would be awesome, Duke.


When I called she was using an agent and all correspondence went through the agent.  My statment was based on my experience so it was a hard fact as of a few weeks ago.   You are so helpful to keep us all up to date on what has transpired in recent times.  Since you are so tuned in to so much information how about starting up some threads and sharing it with us?

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.
   


Does this mean that since KO is now on her own that she won't be answering emails?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
KO uses a agent that books for other girls as well, the rates for all the girls is very high.  I don't like the idea that all the corespondence goes through the agent and you are meeting the girl cold when you get together.  It makes it very difficuylt to get on the same page

    You'd prefer not getting emails answered at all? Because that's your likely alternative.
    I've sent a couple of emails Demonika's way since she started listing at wb270 and got my second reply after eight days. In her case, I'd prefer to deal with an agent.
   


Does this mean that since KO is now on her own that she won't be answering emails?

   Seems you've finally grasped why I brought up Demonika. 
       
       
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duke69




No I still don't understand why you keep discussing Demonika in a thread about KO.  If you have something to say about Demonika than how about starting a new thread about her?  Since you seem to know so much about KO how about adding information about your session with her in this thread?