Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy Rosen

a new skin was added recently and she is extremely cool!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

Guy Rosen

Karma+ would be appreciate if you like that!

Ardanian

I'm actually impressed that Epic had the balls to actually give her some real muscle.

Vegeta125

Female Muscle Growth Game made by BobdyBuilder on Deviantart. Very early in development, but has some good artwork.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

J_James

A couple more examples, I'll be working on creating faces and more body types next.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

One more. "The Truck" - Natalia Trukhina.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will be getting started on creating original faces next. That's the real time consuming part!
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

My first draft of Aleesha Young's face. Really starting to enjoy this!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

I got a request for a barefoot Lisa Aukland, here's the first draft.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

Chuckles1

Would it be possible to have a character creation and have them start maybe the size of a bikini or fitness competitor and have them train to grow to bodybuilder size. Not a height gain but muscle gain.
You gotta laugh!!
Can't keep a hard woman down :)

J_James

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would it be possible to have a character creation and have them start maybe the size of a bikini or fitness competitor and have them train to grow to bodybuilder size. Not a height gain but muscle gain.

Hey, thanks for the question. I'm looking for feedback and input like this!

I could create different stages of development and increase the size over the course of a season or storyline. Start slender and get massive by the end.

As it stands I'm working on building a roster of bodybuilders. The bodies are fairly simple but faces are pretty time consuming. I'll get a full roster of base characters done and then I can do variations or fictional characters to add in with the real FBBs and wrestlers.

Once I get enough competitors built I can set up promos, storylines and events. Also I can do one-off requests, e.g Giant Heather Armbrust destroying the Ultimate Warrior! LOL


Are there any FBBs you would like to see? If so how would you like to see them? Grappler, boxer, high flyer, etc. Costume ideas and such for her.
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

mattrius

New update! Lots of improvements and additions made... Enjoy! (I know I will) :)

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

J_James

Pretty happy with Debi and Heather. Some work still to do on body proportions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

The first 16 faces are done. Some work to do on body heights/proportions and then I can get on with the matches!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

J_James

First episode is done, some polish and refinement still to do but I am happy with the work so far!

Not sure if I can post direct links to the video so if you want to see Episode 1 of Power Kingdom Pro Wrestling - Power Hour just search "PKPW Power Hour" on YouTube.

Feedback always welcome!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

timer

Some members from the Animals gang in Cyberpunk 2077:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

J_James

Playing with the idea of crossover matches for the FBB roster on my shorter show called PKPW Chaos.

Lisa Aukland vs Abadon
Andrea Shaw vs James Ellsworth
Heather Armbrust and Kim Chizevsky vs Demolition

No YouTube links allowed in this section

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***