LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J_James

PKPW Chaos Episode 2 is live!

Aleesha and Shannon vs Baszler and Jax || Kim vs The Bushwhackers || Wendy vs New Jack

Search PKPW Wrestling to find the show.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***


J_James

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:wow:

Haha Thanks! I've put some work into these!
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

Lupus753

This looks pretty great. I should check it out.

J_James

 :thanks:

I've been planning out quite a few shows for this current roster. I'll be adding more FBBs in once I get more episodes recorded. I need a fair bit of lead time to get new faces done.

Here's a preview of an upcoming episode of PKPW Chaos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I LOVE the big girls!
***Applause is always appreciated. ***

MaxSideburns72

She is the incredible character of the last episode of Resident Evil.

Sadly she had to be ever bigger, but playing (or watching the videoclips) you will appreciate her impressive size, and there's a couple of scene where she display an incredible strength.

She is 9'6" (2,90 meters) tall! Approximately 240 kg, an incredible bust and an attractive face, despite she is not a girl anymore.

Enjoy if you still didn't, and don't forget to leave a k+

Follows some screen pics

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mungs999

Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Video Game:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mungs999

Cyberpunk 2077:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Miley Cyrus

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cyberpunk 2077:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where can I find this character in the game?

clickso

I'm glad to see at least some mainstream media realise the female form can have muscles that are much more prominent. Still a long way to go but let's keep this list growing

mungs999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cyberpunk 2077:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Where can I find this character in the game?

Not sure where the first screenshot is from. Most of them are from a mission called I Walk the Line which takes place in the Coastview area. Maybe the mall? The one with the character leaning on the window is from the mission I Fought the Law which is in Charter Hill, near the San Amaro Street fast travel point.

ope009

The game Voice of Cards features a character who is a muscle maiden and a temporary transformation of Melanie.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazymuscle

PS5/PC Forspoken will have a very nice jacked villain! (I love muscular female villains, thanks for another one SE!)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mungs999

Lady Hellbender from the Guardians of the Galaxy video game.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kaktus

Magnusmagneto just posted a new alpha and beta version of his game on his patreon page.

blkxltng

Here are some visual novel games I've come across that feature muscular female characters:

A House in the Rift by Zanith (Available for free download on Patreon):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Growth Academy (Links can be found on DA):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Inn by Lykanz (Available for free download on Patreon):
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll post any more that I happen to find. The muscular options in all 3 of these games can either be romanced or have some good scenes.