LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yepesnopes

After all, I might have to go back to my SF days :D

Yepesnopes

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

martybong2

I've been playing Streets Of Rage for over 25 years now and have only just noticed this poster in the background with a nod to FBB... Did this slip by anyone else?

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAP

I must admit that this is an unexpected development for Seth. I had no idea that they were going through with this.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GAP

Cross Post:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not sure if this has been posted before but I had seen this piece of art from the female warrior from Dragon Quest III.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had never seen this before but she is really ripped and toned. Toriyama has drawn ripped women before like Ayla in Chrono Trigger but after playing some Dragon Quest games, I noticed how ripped some of the women are.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hardcore Ladys

Outrunners also have one car with a couple bodybuilders




Of course not forgot Hardcore Ladys the Game (W.i.p)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Version 2.0

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



martybong2

Tyris Flare/Sarah Barn from the Golden Axe Franchise.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

derekr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[EpicLust] Battle of The Bulges

Dating sim with a couple of sexable muscle girls:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This game is pretty basic, but I've really been enjoying it.  Lots of sexy girls - what more could you ask for?!
Author's blog:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Direct Links to 3rd-Party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this section. ~Mod 'A'

Miao77

hello, when do you finish your game?
I hope to play it.

Hardcore Ladys

Great work Crazymusce!
Hope you finished your Project.
I also doing games with muscle girls. But my is turn based fight and have one "select option way".
All good energy to you keep with your Project!
Let's keep the muscle girls game hots!

ugg


Lex303

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mods for female muscle in the new WWE 2k20 game. I know 2k19 has some good female muscle mods but I'm not sure if 2k20 has any good ones. So if you know of any mods, please let me know.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dje_wba

I don't know of any mods, but there is a glitch that you can take advantage of to add extra muscle to created female wrestlers.

In the create your superstar menu, go to body, then body customize, where you chose two body types. For the second of the two body types (i.e. the one on the right) chose Type 20 (the most muscular one), before moving the slider below as far to the right as possible (assuming you want your wrestler to be as muscular as possible).

You will then need to get the first body type (the one on the left) to be Type 21. However, choosing it manually from the menu will not achieve the desired effect. Instead, you need to keep pressing the random button until you get Type 21.

Once that has been done, press accept, and you should have a female wrestler with both body types 20 and 21 combined together as one.

Lex303

Interesting thanks for the details.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dje_wba

As you asked...

The pic on the left is of a created wrestler with just the type 21 body, whereas the pic on the right is one with a [glitched] body of types 20 and 21 combined together.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Century man

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was wondering if anyone knows of any good mods for female muscle in the new WWE 2k20 game. I know 2k19 has some good female muscle mods but I'm not sure if 2k20 has any good ones. So if you know of any mods, please let me know.
what mods are talking about?