⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

I see you are also using Angela Belti's head from "Power Instinct". I prefer her second version, when she got slimmed down - the first version was a too obvious "franken-spriting" of Zangief  (anyway, most of P.I.'s characters were that).

Quite some work!  :dance:

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


nandomlover

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

Actually I was thinking of use Rila or Angela Belti original sprites, but I couldn't find all the sprites for her, and as I like a bigger and more muscular woman for this prototype I had to improvise hehe

bertmacklinsbrother

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

This looks amazing.  You picked good sprites for the project!  Do you think she'll be able to grow even bigger than that by the end?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Guest" indicates that Member 'nandomlover' is no longer on the FORUM under that name.  I believe he's returned as 'crazymuscle'  ~Mod E15R91F

garyH

[Skyrim]

Skyrim is well known for it's mod support.

Here's the character I've made in SKyrim: a muscular Nord female named "Irina"

(Had huge help from TigerSan's MOD - Muscular Female in Skyrim)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

IFBB Schmoe

[Skyrim]  CONT'D

I used to be an adventurer like you....then I took an arrow in the knee.

crazymuscle

Crazy Rampage Game formerly Muscle Rampage Game

Hi guys! I already posted about my game, Crazy Rampage here, few weeks ago, and my old account ['nandomlover'] has been deleted. Well, I may have done something wrong, but I hope mods consider this new sub, for me to update regularly!

Well, I love huge muscle girls, destruction and rampaging so I decided to work on a female muscle game called Crazy Rampage, and I'm so happy the project is going well... First I did a montage with Abobo+Angela Belti, and now I made my own sprites and I want to show you how is the anmations going on so far! :)

Please follow my DA (crazymuscle), in a few weeks I'll post the first level of the game there, and I will notify you from here and of course, post updates!

Please support me if you can, send me a dm if you wanna know how (I don't know if I can tell you how to do it here... anyway...), I'm making a great effort doing this!
Sorry my horrible english, it's not my native language and I'm NOT using Google Translate, hehe...  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't worry about your English, you probably speak it better than most of us who have been speaking or writing it for most of our own lives.   ;)

Thanks a lot! I hope you guys enjoy the update! :)

crazymuscle

Crazy Rampage Game  CONT'D

Hey guys, here's a small update in the game...

If the building is so large that you can't jump on it, now you will be able to climb it, hehehe :)

And while I was playing, I find out sometimes I was lost on the map, so I made a radar and then it helped a lot too!

It's really hard to build a isometric 2D game, there's a lot a bugs you may find playing, but I'm putting my best!

Please message me for help, follow me on DA and K+ me, please! :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazymuscle

Crazy Rampage Game  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
K + ... when can we play to it?

I'm still working on animations and objects to interact with... Now I'm programming NPC's for the game... When I finish this level, I will have most of the mechanics for the game, and the other levels will be easier to develop.
I will share it with you as a demo as soon as possible and you will be able to play and report any bugs found in the game while I design the another levels in game. There will be 6 in total.

ravanin

[EpicLust] Battle of The Bulges

Dating sim with a couple of sexable muscle girls:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Author's blog:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Direct Links to 3rd-Party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this section. ~Mod 'A'

mungs999

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Some large & well muscled women among the mercenaries :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

danlee85

Introducing Cline and new muscular female character 'Growth'
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vegeta125

Pretty early in the game "Dauntless" you can encounter a muscular woman named "Moyra Heigsketter."
Here is a picture and fanart I found of her.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

danlee85


danlee85

Growth And Cline Promotion Art
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazymuscle

As a M K player, I must say I'm pretty hyped for this new Seth female body with good muscles in it <3

And I love her massive feet too...

You can easily find her video

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login