LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead300099

:wob:

[GAMES]

This topic is about
GAMES--Electronic or otherwise
in which you have the option to create,
play as OR interact with one or more

Amazons or
Muscular Females





[Skyrim Heroines]

Couldn't find a thread discussing muscular chicks in Skyrim soooo... I guess I'm making one. And sure, Skyrim is nearly 7 years old at this point, but it's just such a modable game :)

Anyways, here are a few (crap) snapshots of my muscle babe in Skyrim, Nyx...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nyx, wearing glasses and a Barmaid's outfit. I like the aesthetic for the setting...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nyx from behind ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In my current play through, she's wearing glass armor and is dual wielding daggers (you can see them on her hips). She's also wearing high heeled glass boots.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Same but from the front.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I added a bow because I like the dynamic between girlish innocence, and muscular behemoth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I switched out her armor for Iron armor and showed her sneaking.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the front, weapons sheathed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In ebony armor, from behind. Again, notice the sexy high heels ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Without the Sword and Shield so you can see her wide back.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the front, revealing her chiseled six-pack

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sneaking in ebony armor. Look at her arm!! :O

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From behind, weapons drawn.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So the reason for the glasses are because of how I'm role-playing her. She's a very intelligent, studious thief who prefers to stalk her prey than to attack outright....at first anyways. Then, as she began absorbing dragon souls, her muscles began to swell, and her strength and stamina began to increase. She still loves to sneak around and surprise strangers with her massive arms, but she'll never say no to a good book.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Something Disney princess-esque

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dominant pose

NSFW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yea, but I know this is what you guys REALLY came here for ;)

NSFW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From the front. Lover her shape!  :-*

NSFW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From behind... and what a gorgeous behind!

NSFW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nyx, strutting her stuff!!  :bravo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From behind.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also got a mod that replaced the Tavern Wench outfit for a sexier version. It has a similar aesthetic to the Barmaid's outfit, but you can see her tree-trunk-like thighs, and diamond-shaped calves in this one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

....See what I mean ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A different angle; really outlines her leg size.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sneaking, back in her Barmaid's outfit. Maybe she's about to prowl the town for some quick gold...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And then I decided to go REALLY crazy and see just how big I could make Nyx...just for fun :P Here she is next to Olfrid. She towers over him even without her high heels on! Her chest resembles a barrel more than anything else.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And yet, her beauty is still radiant - almost divine. Her tiny waist accentuating her femininity.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here's a side-by-side comparison of the two sizes to scale. Yea, I know there's some clipping issues, but.... whatever, I hardly ever see her from the front anyways...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And I mean, just look at how much wider her back is!!  :-\

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And when she's walking, the only clipping that I see, is one that I'm ok with :)

But alas... I am disappointed on her size. I'm one of those "no such thing as too big" type of female muscle lover and would LOVE to see something like that in Skyrim. But I think the closest we'll ever get is having girls that big in Second Life. But if anyone could port that body into Skyrim, I would seriously consider paying them!!
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jarhead300099

For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jarhead300099

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

No copyright infringement intended (I just forgot who made this image) but like...Imagine if a body THIS size, found its way into Skyrim!!

:wow: :singing: :woohoo: :bravo:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Anyone with any ideas on how to make this happen? :D

+K would be appreciated!!

If anyone wants me to post the character presets, I'll post them over on Skyrim Nexus Mods, but only if requested...
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tdh436

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

Looks like T!ger$an's work.*

I do use muscular body by Elmanouche witch is not as stryated muscle like Tigersan did, also use Giant or half Giant body to have it taller.

*Please consider it might be by 'GameGirlPower'...

1dardan

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

What's this I hear? A poor soul desperatly crying for giant muscular women to bless his game with their massive presence?

Not on my watch.

https://www.loverslab [.] com/files/file/3954-true-amazons-race-and-armors/

Direct links to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this sub-forum.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OMG YES!! But I'm still learning a lot about modding and I've never installed a mod manually before. How did you get it to work?


Sadly, I am not mod savvy enough to tell you anything that could help you more than the installation description. Sorry.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jarhead300099

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sadly, I am not mod savvy enough to tell you anything that could help you more than the installation description. Sorry.

Actually I figured it out and it's awesome! You just gotta put the zip file with the NMM folder with all the mods in it.

THANK YOU AGAIN!!
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

maniacal_d

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

For better immersion, pair it with Pumping Iron mod and watch your amazon grow bigger over time:

https://www.nexusmods [.] com/skyrim/mods/29476

Direct links to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this sub-forum.

If you are comfortable with mods, use Caliente's bodyslide to generate the armors and clothing that conform to your body.

Jarhead300099

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For better immersion, pair it with Pumping Iron mod and watch your amazon grow bigger over time:

https://www.nexusmods [.] com/skyrim/mods/29476

Direct links to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED in this sub-forum.

If you are comfortable with mods, use Caliente's bodyslide to generate the armors and clothing that conform to your body.

I currently have over 100 mods on my current passthrough. The relevant ones are:

- A literal butt ton of texture mods
- Pumping iron
- Better dragon soul absorb (all stats permanently go up with dragon soul absorb).... i also have another one I'm not quite sure of the name but it makes absorbing those souls more epic
- Frostfall
- realistic needs and diseases
- muscle women
- female muscle mod
- muscle women armors
- true Amazon's
- True Amazons armors

So I started a new game and this time I'm going to eventually transition from a regular nord to a true Amazon :) she'll start off with no muscle, and slowly pump her way up to a muscular beast. Once the muscle mod maxes out, I'll just "showracemenu" and change her race to a true Amazon and start her weight at 0 again and go through the "Lite amazon" body weight until it maxes out, and just do it again with the "XXL true Amazon" body....

Should be fun :)
For more of my sexy female muscle growth stories and sketches, join my DeviantArt and Patreon!

DEVIANTART: https://www.*****jarhead300099/
PATREON: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

maniacal_d

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I currently have over 100 mods on my current passthrough. The relevant ones are:

- A literal butt ton of texture mods
- Pumping iron
- Better dragon soul absorb (all stats permanently go up with dragon soul absorb).... i also have another one I'm not quite sure of the name but it makes absorbing those souls more epic
- Frostfall
- realistic needs and diseases
- muscle women
- female muscle mod
- muscle women armors
- true Amazon's
- True Amazons armors

So I started a new game and this time I'm going to eventually transition from a regular nord to a true Amazon :) she'll start off with no muscle, and slowly pump her way up to a muscular beast. Once the muscle mod maxes out, I'll just "showracemenu" and change her race to a true Amazon and start her weight at 0 again and go through the "Lite amazon" body weight until it maxes out, and just do it again with the "XXL true Amazon" body....

Should be fun :)

Cool. I started a new game with the mod also, but after finishing all quests and DLC my body weight is still at 43. It will take some serious grinding to max it.

Bugenhagen

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

Sigh... stupid PS4 version won't let me do any of this... Great stuff though everyone.

maniacal_d

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you actually manage to pair Pumping Iron with True Amazons? I just couldn't get them to play nice together.

Yes. Maybe fiddle with your mod load order and see if that helps.

malhavoc431

[Skyrim Heroines]  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes. Maybe fiddle with your mod load order and see if that helps.

I'll do so when I get home. I definitely like the workaround of swapping race when you max your size as a Nord to keep going. A full integration of the Pumping Iron where you can start out average and end up at max XXL would be the greatest thing ever.

nandomlover

Muscle Rampage Game

Hey, guys! (Don't worry about my english please, it's not my native language)

Well...

I'm working on a prototype of a muscle rampage game!
I've always been a fan of rampages, destruction, crushing ground, stomping, all these stuff, but it's SO HARD to find material with this.

So, I'm working on my own! I'm not a great artist, so I can't draw the sprites  so I have to adapt it.

She will be able to jump, lift, stomp, crush the ground, flex and grow, gain more weight to cause more destruction, well... I'm working on this prototype and soon, maybe next week I will share some demos as the game is being made.

Please, follow 'crazymuscle' on that D site, to get pictures and more news and I will share some stuff and read your comments here too.

It's my first game, so I hope I can get better with the time...

Thanks!

Look how my char is going... I know you may notice what characters I used to do this first test.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seem very nice. Do you have a link?

I'm working to share with you guys next week a first version of this prototype. :D

nandomlover

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

I just made a simple video for you guys to see it in movement. I'm just still testing objects and animations.
The framerate is low, so you can't see the ground shaking properly.

Soon I'll try a different enviroment, like a small village.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nandomlover

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Congratulations 8)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What wonderful work! Personally i would prefer more realistic muscle proportions and some lifting scenes, where you can pick up thin guys and maybe walk around with them :), but thats just my fantasy:P

k++ for your work!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice work, man. Are you planning on adding more girls into the game?

Thanks, guys!

So... in this first game, I will try to do something simple, I'm not an artist, so I'm not thinking in put another girl so far, it's so hard for me creating the sprites... I'm just testing some animations and some movements to create the first level, that maybe will be a small village.

Don't forget to follow me on 'crazymuscle' on that D site. Stay tuned here and there.

oriander2000

Muscle Rampage Game  CONT'D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Magnificent muscle growth graphics for that woman. :wow:

You can thank her dad Abobo for her genes...



HAHAH, as I said... they are known sprites, because I'm not a good artist but I had to improvise...

But soon, I hope to do a real project with a great artist doing the animations. As I said, this is a prototype hehehe  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great job!  I hope you find a way to make her legs grow, so she isn't too top-heavy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login