LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#GAMES: Having Amazons-Musclegirls-etc.~collected

Started by Jarhead300099, June 01, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazymuscle

'Saints Row: Demo Boss Factory' is out now is various platforms for free and you can (at least for now) create amazing hot and HUGE muscular woman in it, for the new Saints Row game.

I don't have any prints right now, but I love how they gave us options to create a huge female bodybuilder in it! :D

Check it out, I post imagens when I get to test it again, needed to hurry to work.


bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is my Saints Row boss.  Really looking forward to the full game release!  Even more excited to see what modders can do to push things even more!

italblue


Kujarer

From *FPX* = Tigers@n:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See the 'regular' 3dCGI version here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

crazymuscle

Let's everybody welcome the best female muscle character ever in a videogame. Beautiful, has a feminine voice and she is a JUGGERNAUT, my biggest dream ever.

Marisa, from Street Fighter 6 coming June 2. You guys can check her power in that famous video site

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

peakfan

The Hildryn model from Warframe has always been loosely patterned after the idea of a big buff woman (the fanbase affectionately referring to her as a "muscle mommy"), but the developers seem to have leaned into the idea even more with the Hildryn Prime variant that just released, especially with how they modeled her arms.

Here's a 4K download of the release trailer from youtube (I really want to see that flex in the end card from another angle):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


And my favorite stills from it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dje_wba

I stumbled across this by accident, a mod for Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered that allows you to play as a muscular [and well-endowed] She-Venom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login






anonomega

So I dont know where to post this here. But this is just a question and a request. Street Fighter 6 has released and I would rather hold off on getting it till next month. Iève seen marisa but I must say Ièm a tad dissapointed. She leans more on the "brawn hilda" spectrum than "amazonian beauty" IMHO. But I really want to know about the new feature World Tour. Apparently there's some kind of character creation mode. I  dont know the scope of it and to what degree it will be like Soul Calibur, I've so far seen some over-the-top freaky creations. So I gotta know. Anyone here buy the game? Is it possible to create a character with Marisas build and moveset?

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I dont know where to post this here. But this is just a question and a request. Street Fighter 6 has released and I would rather hold off on getting it till next month. Iève seen marisa but I must say Ièm a tad dissapointed. She leans more on the "brawn hilda" spectrum than "amazonian beauty" IMHO. But I really want to know about the new feature World Tour. Apparently there's some kind of character creation mode. I  dont know the scope of it and to what degree it will be like Soul Calibur, I've so far seen some over-the-top freaky creations. So I gotta know. Anyone here buy the game? Is it possible to create a character with Marisas build and moveset?

The character creator is very robust, especially concerning body size and shape.  You can make very muscular, tall, shredded characters and have a decent degree of controller over major muscle groups like shoulder width, shoulder size, thigh size, etc.  One thing it's missing compared to the Soul Calibur 6 creator is the ability to attach objects to your character, which is what led to some real wild monstrosities.  But, it's still quite good overall, and there are a decent amount of outfits and clothes to buy during the single player mode, so you can dress them pretty freely.

To your last question, yes, it's possible to give your created character any fighter's moveset, including Marisa.  And you can mix and match.  I could say, give my character Marisa's overall stance and normal moveset while equipping Ryu's Hadouken and Blanka's Blanka Ball. 

Highly recommend the game; it's goofy fun.

HumanPersonBeing

Haven't played SF6 but I've watched some cutscenes and Marisa's introduction in World Tour mode is pretty hot imo. In a colosseum, your character is scared by a lion and backs up and bumps into her like she's a brick wall. Your head bumps into her chest! And the difference in size is so erotic.

(Of course, this may depend on the size you chose for your character.)

anonomega

So I got the game and.... This was my attempt. I'm trying to create a huge muscular hulk of a woman that is also feminiine and sexy. This was the best I can come up with so far. The character creation is shite if you want to make sexy women. Its like they're trying to stop you creating anything lewd. I had to shorten the abdomen width otherwise her ass looks weird. Spent thousands of Zenni trying to get her arms right. they're either too long or too short. I would be fine with just getting Marisa's exact body type. If anyone has any tips "recipes" to improve this please let me know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tssll

Messed around with SF6, got some good results.
Completely unmodded (besides Marisa's hair).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anonomega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Messed around with SF6, got some good results.
Completely unmodded (besides Marisa's hair).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wow how did you do that? can you share please? Theres a way you can share it and it will give you a code you can then post here. or you can screenshot the body coordinates. Pretty please?

tssll

I don't have the game installed anymore, but the truth is that I just used the male body. Tbh, you can't even tell if you make it still feminine

Hardbody92

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found a game on Steam about training a bodybuilder girl.
The title is "Muscle Girl Lisa: Training Diary"
You can now add the game to your wishlist.