LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

liftcarryfan1

If the session is good, the session and the woman becomes hot to me honestly.


MLB93

*Shaq voice* I agree with these sentiments.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Chemistry ultimately matters the most once the session starts.  Their hotness gets you thru the door but once it starts it matters less.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If the session is good, the session and the woman becomes hot to me honestly.

fa13

Wild Kat for me, meet many women and had different types of sessions but Kat was a stand out. We had lunch first, then she wrapped her string arm through mine to walk back to the hotel. And I experienced something with her that I have never experienced with another woman either is a session or relationship. What a woman x

sprstrn

Trapalicious. I willl never forget Julies thickness, her sensuality, how she crushed me down on the bed and gave me a bicep job with her 17-inch-guns.

91spirit

  I agree, Trapalicious was the best one that I ever had. We hit it off and it was supposed to be a 2 hours session. 4 hours later we were still having fun. Julie was the best.

Prophaniti

God I miss Trapalicious, she was awesome
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jackass500

The last few posts had me thinking about trapalicious. Last time I saw her was in NJ in 2015 during a snowstorm. She was laughing about all the cancellations over 4-5 inches of snow. Damn that's 8 years ago already. She was a lot of fun. Hope she's enjoying life.

HF_KF

Does anyone know how she is doing? Unfortunately i missed the boat to session with her. But she is one of my favorite gals! Would love to hear nore stories about her.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know how she is doing? Unfortunately i missed the boat to session with her. But she is one of my favorite gals! Would love to hear nore stories about her.

I think she was a teacher in Canada and had to be careful with the session stuff and her real name. She wound up getting married 6 or 7 years ago and has been off the grid ever since.

sprstrn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
God I miss Trapalicious, she was awesome

I wrote my story ago in another thread. The story of the biggest orgasm I had in my life so far.

Had a session with Trapalicious. When I entered the room, my heart pumped so bad. There stood this tall, heavy muscled girl I dreamt of many nights. We get off our clothes and she flexed her enormous muscle. I touched her from head to toe. Then I pushed her a bit and said: "Lets look who is stronger." Then she catched me and thrown me on the bed as if I was nothing. It was in seconds. Shre wrestled me down and crushed me with her heavy muscled, strong legs. My cock was enormously big. She grabbed him and began to squeeze him with her big, strong hands. I said: "Do you mind doing that with your biceps?" Then she took him inbetween her thick, bulging forearm and her massive biceps (at least 17'' at this time). She flexed her arm and moved it up and down. Her biceps got so big that I sometime couldn't see my cock anymore. It was so awesome. Then I came with a massice load, it was by far the greatest orgasm I had in my life. My sperm spreaded all over the appartment. She took a tissue and washed my sperm from a sculpture standing two or three meters away from the bed, and she whispered: "Are you an artist?"
That was so great. She made me cum another time in the session, in a way similar to the first. It was the best session of my life.

Fella

Trapaliscious was a gem.  With that rockin' bod, sweet smile, and friendly disposition, she was an all-time top ten.

Others, in no particular order, would include:

Lora O in her youth, who can still rock your world whlie pushin' 60
Heather P, now A, who was THE BODY in her early days
Dawn Riehl, full of power energy, and enthusiasm
Joanna Thomas, though maybe I caught her at just the right time
Athena A, cause you'll always remember your first
Jen and Megan who blew my mind as a young, lovin' couple
Roxie Rain, the sexy girl next door with muscle and love to spare
Karla Nelson, because, sometimes, size does matter
Goddess Lauren, who I think I miss most of all

Halcyon days...

Sailor

Just had my best session of all time with Denise Wrestler. For me, the perfect combination: Amazing body,  beautiful face and so sexy.

Other great sessions include:
Tapered physique
Pocahontas
Lisa Cross

I have a session coming up with Lora O, but this will be hard to beat.

sebpaul0104

With no disrespect to Denise , I think Lora will win this duel ... let us know once you do the session

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah, everyone else is at best 2nd spot. She was the strongest most intimidating yet sensual being out there.
Still true 3 years later. Wouldn't be crazy to place a bet on it still being true 30 years later.

walmer1995

Alina Popa was the best session I have ever had. The wrestling and muscle worship was very dominant and very sexual, especially the scissoring and facesitting. At one point she began to sit on my face and bury my head deep into her amazing muscular glutes. She could tell I was really turned on and began to flex and thrust her glutes on my face while talking dirty to me.