Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBsession007

Brenda Raganot was great, too bad she left the scene.


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to add one to the list, I know probably because she didn't come to United States that often so I haven't seen much about her here but Diana Ball was definitely amazing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agreed, had several sessions with her, have met a few notably attractive ladies her size who were even stronger but she was objectively great. Iirc she'd come across 3-4 times per year but did not return after 2007.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd like to add one to the list, I know probably because she didn't come to United States that often so I haven't seen much about her here but Diana Ball was definitely amazing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agreed, had several sessions with her, have met a few notably attractive ladies her size who were even stronger but she was objectively great. Iirc she'd come across 3-4 times per year but did not return after 2007.

BoyOfWinter, my last time with Diana Ball in NYC was around Thanksgiving 2009. I remember that because my last session with Goddess Vegas / Lethal Leg Goddess was in her city during January 2010. Two of my favorites and, in effect, dropped out of the scene for me within a couple of months of each other. Amazing people....

Mrbunny

Gayle Moher and Debra d'andrea

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gayle Moher and Debra d'andrea

Saw Debra D'Andrea twice and she was as legendary as her reviews. Gayle Moher's reviews a decade ago were mixed before I had my first session with her. I took the plunge and she was tremendous. I saw her two more times over the next couple of years and she was consistently strong, imaginative and gorgeous.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS'd for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I'm not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

As a big TP fan, curious to hear why you feel she's overrated, especially since you provided brief statements for the women you have a high opinion of.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As a big TP fan, curious to hear why you feel she's overrated, especially since you provided brief statements for the women you have a high opinion of.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS'd for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I'm not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

Just a guess on my part, but everyone on his list outside of TP were very big, muscular legit BBers.

TP by comparison is more of a figure sized woman. At her competitive peak, she was pretty ripped but much smaller than those other women. In recent years, she's less ripped as isn't competing and is focused on just sessions/touring.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a guess on my part, but everyone on his list outside of TP were very big, muscular legit BBers.

TP by comparison is more of a figure sized woman. At her competitive peak, she was pretty ripped but much smaller than those other women. In recent years, she's less ripped as isn't competing and is focused on just sessions/touring.

The thing with sessioning outside of your type is there's no margin for error. Most of TP's reviews focus on how fun being with her is rather than how hot she is (for the record I do find her nice looking despite not being my type). So if you book her while not having a base attraction, if you then don't click in person for some reason it's logical that the session will be disappointing since that was why you booked.

hwillish

I find the past few posts most interesting as I have met every lady listed with the exception of Trapaliscious...and just recently spent time with TP on her current trip :woot:  And Boyo's take for me is "spot on" :hey:!  After all, variety is truly the SPICE OF LIFE!!!!!

Camper

I think you probably nailed it.  The big FBB is more my thing and she was offseason and had downsized when i met her.  She was very nice and it was a pleasant time.  Just didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. 

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think you probably nailed it.  The big FBB is more my thing and she was offseason and had downsized when i met her.  She was very nice and it was a pleasant time.  Just didn't live up to the hype in my opinion.

Nice that you provided an explanation. I mean, you can also have a base attraction to someone and the session can be underwhelming. It's like a movie trailer, it can get you to buy a ticket but doesn't guarantee the actual movie will be good.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you can also have a base attraction to someone and the session can be underwhelming. It's like a movie trailer, it can get you to buy a ticket but doesn't guarantee the actual movie will be good.

Correct. But if you find her hot and the session is underwhelming at least you spent an hour with someone hot, higher threshold for disappointment.

MLB93

Yeah...I'm more of the "whole package" type and does the first experience warrant another.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you can also have a base attraction to someone and the session can be underwhelming. It's like a movie trailer, it can get you to buy a ticket but doesn't guarantee the actual movie will be good.

Correct. But if you find her hot and the session is underwhelming at least you spent an hour with someone hot, higher threshold for disappointment.

Seppe3333

Getting back to Diana Ball it was an incredible session.  Never had such a high as that experience

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah...I'm more of the "whole package" type and does the first experience warrant another.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you can also have a base attraction to someone and the session can be underwhelming. It's like a movie trailer, it can get you to buy a ticket but doesn't guarantee the actual movie will be good.

Correct. But if you find her hot and the session is underwhelming at least you spent an hour with someone hot, higher threshold for disappointment.
[/quote

Chemistry ultimately matters the most once the session starts.  Their hotness gets you thru the door but once it starts it matters less.