Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina Popa was the best session I have ever had. The wrestling and muscle worship was very dominant and very sexual, especially the scissoring and facesitting. At one point she began to sit on my face and bury my head deep into her amazing muscular glutes. She could tell I was really turned on and began to flex and thrust her glutes on my face while talking dirty to me.

The thing about Alina that soured me on her was after she quit sessions, she ignored guys I know who used to book her if they saw each other at shows.  It's fine to leave the scene behind but do it with class.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina Popa was the best session I have ever had. The wrestling and muscle worship was very dominant and very sexual, especially the scissoring and facesitting. At one point she began to sit on my face and bury my head deep into her amazing muscular glutes. She could tell I was really turned on and began to flex and thrust her glutes on my face while talking dirty to me.

The thing about Alina that soured me on her was after she quit sessions, she ignored guys I know who used to book her if they saw each other at shows.  It's fine to leave the scene behind but do it with class.

Surprised? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah, everyone else is at best 2nd spot. She was the strongest most intimidating yet sensual being out there.
Still true 3 years later. Wouldn't be crazy to place a bet on it still being true 30 years later.

There might not be another one like Arkeah ever again. Definitely on the Mt. Rushmore of sessionaiates.

Seppe3333

Interesting Parody.  On Mt Rushmore of sessionettes.  What would be your Mt Rushmore.  4 only.

Mine are

Amber Deluca
Debra Deandrea
Kasie Cavanaugh
Jennifer Thomas

that was actually harder then I thought

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting Parody.  On Mt Rushmore of sessionettes.  What would be your Mt Rushmore.  4 only.

Mine are

Amber Deluca
Debra Deandrea
Kasie Cavanaugh
Jennifer Thomas

that was actually harder then I thought

This is hard. I'm going with sessionettes I've seen several times. In no specific order:

Goddess Vegas (Lethal Leg Goddess)
Jennifer Kennedy (Muscle Foxx Jenni)
Diana Ball
Dawn Riehl



Seppe3333

I had Diana Ball then I took her out.  Dam

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting Parody.  On Mt Rushmore of sessionettes.  What would be your Mt Rushmore.  4 only.

Mine are

Amber Deluca
Debra Deandrea
Kasie Cavanaugh
Jennifer Thomas

that was actually harder then I thought
Arekah
FlexZee
AlphaAce
Th-resa
On a different day, one when I have the will power to stop thinking about Ace's legs, I'd probably swap Isabelle. I can live with those 5 on the list. Grudgingly.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had Diana Ball then I took her out.  Dam

I thought about Debra D'Andrea. Met her twice. She was... probably still is a stacked demon with overwhelming drive. I enjoyed her tremendously. Lora Ottenad - a Hall of Fame classic. Gayle Moher, unexpectedly sensual and seductive. Around a decade ago someone named Trixie (or Dawn) did sessions for a couple of years. We met once and she was incredible. Of course there is the great Kat Connors, but just saw her once, along with Bunny Glamazon.

I'm not including Goddess Severa and Ms. Untamed. I consider them more Dominas than bodybuilders, but I served each multiple times and they are gorgeous, talented pros.

In my memories there are others, but the ladies I picked all clicked on a personal level.

Fella

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting Parody.  On Mt Rushmore of sessionettes.  What would be your Mt Rushmore.  4 only.

Mine are

Amber Deluca
Debra Deandrea
Kasie Cavanaugh
Jennifer Thomas

that was actually harder then I thought

With only 4 that's a tough call, but I'd land at:

Th-resa B
Lora O
Heather A
Goddess Lauren


MixedFighter99

If I had to guess I say Arkeah would be the one most picked for the Mt. Rushmore of sessioniates. Then it varies more.

crazycrazy

Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

I was tempted several times to meet her, but I felt my Amazon roleplay, with elements of non-competitive wrestling, would not have been a good match. Based on your comments, and all the other memories of Arekah on this and other sites, I should've taken a chance. She always looked glorious in her pictures and I hope she is doing well.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was tempted several times to meet her, but I felt my Amazon roleplay, with elements of non-competitive wrestling, would not have been a good match.
Hitler's decision to venture forth toward Moscow proved only slightly more catastrophic in retrospect.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was tempted several times to meet her, but I felt my Amazon roleplay, with elements of non-competitive wrestling, would not have been a good match.
Hitler's decision to venture forth toward Moscow proved only slightly more catastrophic in retrospect.

LOL! Hat tip to you, sir.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

I agree that Arkeah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.