LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree that Arekah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.

Z was cool (partly) because her stature fooled you into thinking you had a chance of winning.


crazycrazy

I definitely agree, Flexzee was amazing. Great fighter, stunning to look at. I like someone bigger and stronger, so I prefer Arekah. Arekah also was mentally and emotionally dominant. I saw her several times, and Flexzee only once, so the familiarity added to the quality of the sessions.


Sailor

I had a great session with Lora O.  Unreal for her age.

For me Denise is still the best session I've ever had. 


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a great session with Lora O.  Unreal for her age.

I have been with Lora O for domination, not wrestling, sessions three times, the last in early 2020 before Covid. She is a Colossus, one of the all time greats. I could go on. I'm, I guess, inactive in the scene now. But based on recent reviews Lora continues to be the Goddess I remember. If you have a chance, see her. Again, a Hall of Famer.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arekah is the best session provider I've met. She began each session by showing her superiority. Competitive falls with her lasted seconds when she exerted herself or for as long as she chose when she wanted it to last. Her physical power was matched by her attitude and empathy. She knew why I was there and I always was satisfied. Her threats were statements of fact. Her domination was exactly as I needed it to be. She remains in my memory as a living presence.

Mount Rushmore is the wrong image to consider. She is the Colossus of Minnesota.

I agree that Arkeah was all that and some. As I said before she is most likely the consensus to be on everyone's Top 3-5 list. But she isn't my Colossous though again she is in my Mt. Rushmore Mine is FlexZee. Chemistry really is something that makes a huge difference in sessioning you cannot recreate.

I'm curious if you or anyone else had ever tussled with both Arekah AND Gabrielle Hames and if you could provide a comparison.
Life sucks and then you die.

imanze

One and just one above all.
RAQUEL OLIVER (one full night, she just liked me).
Then:
- IRENE ANDERSEN (multiple pleasure)
- VICTORIA DOMINGUEZ (no sex, but so mentally dominant ...)
- CLAUDIA PARTENZA (a sweetheart).

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One and just one above all.
RAQUEL OLIVER (one full night, she just liked me).
Then:
- IRENE ANDERSEN (multiple pleasure)
- VICTORIA DOMINGUEZ (no sex, but so mentally dominant ...)
- CLAUDIA PARTENZA (a sweetheart).

Does anyone know if Irene Andersen still do sessions?
She is a huge strong woman and incredibly strong in armwrestling. Did someone armwrestle her?

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One and just one above all.
RAQUEL OLIVER (one full night, she just liked me).
Then:
- IRENE ANDERSEN (multiple pleasure)
- VICTORIA DOMINGUEZ (no sex, but so mentally dominant ...)
- CLAUDIA PARTENZA (a sweetheart).
what are the limits with Claudia? Sensual?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This thread tells you all you need to know about Claudia.

artax

I saw Claudia only once and it was a couple years ago but after she got married - I believe she may have been more sensual pre-marriage- but session was still sessional with some limits- still would recommend and i would see her again but she does not travel to US very often

dude8383

For me personally it was a german FBB named Michaela Schaar back in 2014. It was "just" muscle worship with lots of oil but a lot of it, and we connected very much, it was planed for an hour and we left the hotel room after four hours. it was very intense and at one point she said if she wasn´t married she would "vernaschen" me, i guess it´s obvious what that means in englisch. Unfortunately she completely dissapeared from the scene, but great memories.

mikem2436

For me it would be Lisa Cross. When sessioned with her she was in contest shape and so big. We started off slow and slowly got more comfortable. Best session I've ever had!

2ndHoodman

I'm going to be real with y'all, I don't have one. I'd have to list every person then figure out what to rank them.

superfetdown

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trapaliscious was a gem.  With that rockin' bod, sweet smile, and friendly disposition, she was an all-time top ten.

Others, in no particular order, would include:

Lora O in her youth, who can still rock your world whlie pushin' 60
Heather P, now A, who was THE BODY in her early days
Dawn Riehl, full of power energy, and enthusiasm
Joanna Thomas, though maybe I caught her at just the right time
Athena A, cause you'll always remember your first
Jen and Megan who blew my mind as a young, lovin' couple
Roxie Rain, the sexy girl next door with muscle and love to spare
Karla Nelson, because, sometimes, size does matter
Goddess Lauren, who I think I miss most of all

Halcyon days...

I would have LOVED to session with Heather P and lora O in their hey day!

My best session were:
Carla Inhaia
Monrow (when she was HUGE)

I have sessioned with A few many other Mass monsters!

But i feel the best days of sessions are over. The women back in the day were huge. And probably allowed sex i would imagine!

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Trapaliscious was a gem.  With that rockin' bod, sweet smile, and friendly disposition, she was an all-time top ten.

Others, in no particular order, would include:

Lora O in her youth, who can still rock your world whlie pushin' 60
Heather P, now A, who was THE BODY in her early days
Dawn Riehl, full of power energy, and enthusiasm
Joanna Thomas, though maybe I caught her at just the right time
Athena A, cause you'll always remember your first
Jen and Megan who blew my mind as a young, lovin' couple
Roxie Rain, the sexy girl next door with muscle and love to spare
Karla Nelson, because, sometimes, size does matter
Goddess Lauren, who I think I miss most of all

Halcyon days...

I would have LOVED to session with Heather P and lora O in their hey day!

My best session were:
Carla Inhaia
Monrow (when she was HUGE)

I have sessioned with A few many other Mass monsters!

But i feel the best days of sessions are over. The women back in the day were huge. And probably allowed sex i would imagine!

Wow. Carla and Monrow are the two women at the tip-hop of my bucket list.