LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admirer4fbb

I Have done sessions for many years.  Below are listing my top session women:

Tapered physique - Greatest show of strength; Did pushups with me on her back (I weigh 230 pounds!)

Ms Xena - Strongest at arm wrestling + Very sensual

Musclefoxx - Most open (no "limits" as what she willing to do)

Ripped Princess - Best upper body development ever + Very strong; she held me down using only OE hand!

Not certain who I would chose from the 4 mentioned as the over all "best".
These 4 FBBs are the best of the best session women!   ;)


lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Have done sessions for many years.  Below are listing my top session women:

Tapered physique - Greatest show of strength; Did pushups with me on her back (I weigh 230 pounds!)

Ms Xena - Strongest at arm wrestling + Very sensual

Musclefoxx - Most open (no "limits" as what she willing to do)

Ripped Princess - Best upper body development ever + Very strong; she held me down using only OE hand!

Not certain who I would chose from the 4 mentioned as the over all "best".
These 4 FBBs are the best of the best session women!   ;)
Tapered P offer anything sensual?

Admirer4fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Have done sessions for many years.  Below are listing my top session women:

Tapered physique - Greatest show of strength; Did pushups with me on her back (I weigh 230 pounds!)

Ms Xena - Strongest at arm wrestling + Very sensual

Musclefoxx - Most open (no "limits" as what she willing to do)

Ripped Princess - Best upper body development ever + Very strong; she held me down using only OE hand!

Not certain who I would chose from the 4 mentioned as the over all "best".
These 4 FBBs are the best of the best session women!   ;)
Tapered P offer anything sensual?
Yes, TP offers sensual. She is wonderful & I promise you won't be disappointed if you see her!

OliverQueen87

Tapered Physique offers sensual, but as gas as she'll go is 69 inches Gile she gives you a HJ. She was my first session and would go back as other ladies have gone further with me, but she is sweet and a good choice to see as your first session. Did a role play of her as the principal and I was naughty lol she does kissing which was nice. Thought it could go further, but she specifically says no sex which is fine. I had a lovely time down south with her during our session a year ago 0;-)

nujerz84

In No Order:

Roxie Rain

Annie R

Sydney Thunder

Miss Monrow

Goddess Lora

Muscle Vixen aka Monix

Nadia Miller

Heather Armbrust

Miss Untamed

Megan Abshire

Jennifer Abshire/Scarpetta

Mia Annabella

Frankie Z

fitsabbath

Miss Monrow is that good that you put her 4th? What is her strong part?

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Miss Monrow is that good that you put her 4th? What is her strong part?

Its not in any order.. I can't rank them.. the ladies I listed are all amazing.

I throw in Skylar Rene, Guidette, Joanna Thomas, Lisa Cross, Brigite Brezovac, Brandi Mae and Layla Mykayla  on that list for 20 total

d123

Any list that leaves off MuscleBeautyX is not a valid list.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any list that leaves off MuscleBeautyX is not a valid list.

If he hasn't sessioned with her, how could he add her to his list?  I think she's a great model (both live and on webcam), but since we've never done a session, I wouldn't be able to give her a rating in that regard.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

boyofwinter

Favorite fbb session, active: Ms Melissa
Favorite retired fbb session, active: Heather Armbrust
Favorite non-fbb session, active: AlphaAce

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any list that leaves off MuscleBeautyX is not a valid list.

I met her several times at shows and afterparties.  I also did a couple of hot videos with her last year where she pretty much toyed with me and abused me (face sitting, breast smothers, dry humping, and grabbing my jewels/dick) so I can imagine what her sessions are like.

But never session with her.

Tapered Physique, Emery Miller, Kathy Connors, Silvia Matta, Lisa Geisbrecht are other ladies I have done stuff with but never a session.

I missed a few ladies that deserve honorable mentions..  Carmin Sixpack/Carmin Blue, Ashley Starr/Kelli Provocateur, Musclefoxx, Penpraghai Tiangngok are ladies I seen for sessions that I also worked with that were great as well.

artax

too many too list-  retired Roxie Rain-  current favs include in no particular order Musclefoxx, Tapered Physique, Ashlee Chambers

jabymale

In no order:  Alina Popa, Arekah, Annie R. , Dez Desire, Mistress Damazonia, Hardbody Cynthia, and Red Diamond.  All of them are or were great and amazing for lift and carry sessions!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jullyeg

First session in 1992 : I was 22 years old ! I don't count anymore : way over 100 different ladies, maybe 150.

My all time favorites are :

- Thea Bennington
- Arekah Lox

Met both of them several times. The difference is that each session with Thea was better than the previous one. My first session with Arekah was a shock, but the next ones were very similar (so less surprise).

- Thresa Brostick (probably ranked 3rd for me)

Other ones, no order :

- Jennifer Scarpetta
- Bunny Glamazon (young)
- Amber de Luca (maybe ten years ago, prettier and less expansive than nowadays)
- Ms Xena (hugely strong and very sensual)
- Xena (NYC huge amazon, now retired for a long time, no picture left on the net)
- Yasmin (regular physique, but unforgettable session)
- Mistress Treasure
- Isabelle Big and Strong
- Emma James (powerlifter)
- Paloma Parra

Those sessions were extraordinary by any way.

Many good sessions with fbb but more regular, less specific memory.

Some true disappointments I won't mention here.

Next priorities : Nadia Miller, AlphaAce and a few others...




Funliness

Arekah, everyone else is at best 2nd spot. She was the strongest most intimidating yet sensual being out there.