Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gazzzz

Briggy in dubai, totally dominated the shit out of me!


sniffher

Yasmin
Sondra Faas
Robin
Cindy James
Evil Kitty

Off the top of my head.

sniffher

Add Mistress Amrita before she got banned from the US

SnakeMcSnake

Please tell us more! She was so awesome

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Briggy in dubai, totally dominated the shit out of me!

leo79

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My list based on sessions throughout the last 15 years

1. Shereen Fons / Dominique Danger (1st session) - in the early years of sessioning for her, she was new to the scene like unspoiled, young and enjoyed everything. I was app 185 lbs and she lifted me all types of ways including some overhead presses. We also went out in town, and she completely dominated me in the hotel room, which she also really enjoyed. Reason for first place was that she also enjoyed it and gave all attention to my needs - a perfect customer experience. I have meet her twice afterwards - also great sessions but in other ways.
2. Kashma Maharaj (1st session) - what a woman, a complete perfect 10. Natural beauty and felt indeed in loved after our first meeting. She was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and I just couldn't resist her. She was to the easy and soft side, and this is the kind of woman you go around in town not revealing her muscles but still knowing she strong and muscular underneath. I would marry her any day if possible. I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Saw her again 1 year later, and she was still great.
3. Colette Nelson - meet her many years ago in her flat in New York, so so beautiful, natural and all excited. Was really a sex bomb and really loved to show off her strenght and also did some nice stuff in bed. If I would have been more experienced and forward, I'm sure I could have built up a relationship, because she was really entusiastic about me and my background. Weighed about 180 lbs and she squatted me with great smile on her face.
4. Renne Toney (1st session) - in one of my first session app weighting 180 lbs I met a super strong and muscular who gave me a rough but nice session including some powerful lifts. She was at her peak and completely dominated me as I had no chance. Gave me an impression about what a top fbb can do to a man. I have had one more session with her, in a period where she was off season and in a bad period of her life. Still powerful and strong, and gave me a very good service.
5. Jennifer Kennedy - met her at a time where her libido was high, I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some good lifts with me and totally enjoyed dominating and taking advantage of me. Unfortunately as I understand it she does not travel for session any more. In many ways very similar to Amber Deluca but a bit more to the kinky side.
6. Amber Deluca (1st session) - it was like meeting a movie star when I finally met her, me weighing app 200 lbs, and she made me feel comfortable and played all her sexiness and took complete advantage of me. Some lifts but much, as I was too big her. Met her in her prime time where she had to avoid injuries and prizes were at the highest. I have met her 1 more time, where the session went as well as the first time. A complete goddess, and loves to dominate.
7. Alessandra Alvez - the most beautiful and sexy of them all. I met her just before the corona started, and we enjoyed a super hot session. Couldn't do many lifts due to a knee injury, but she certainly compensated.
8. Maria Wattel / Miss Monrow - a classy and professional woman, and like Amber Deluca very professionel in her attitude and scheduling. I had a full evening session with her, where she fullfilled most of my fantasies. She is very clever and knows how to dominate and I would see her any day again. I weighed 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Bigger in person as she looks lean on photos/videos but when comparing she is actually OK big.
9. Lady X - met her in a hotel during a business trip. We met at the lobby and she was beautiful. We went to the room, where she undressed into bikini and high heels. She was very beautiful and sexy, and also new to the scene of sessions (she told me this was one of her first sessions). She did 8 full squats in high heels (I weighed app 200 lbs), which was super sexy and she also dominated me in bed eventhough I didn't feel a complete over dominance. She was super nice and smiling.
10. Maria Garcia - what a beautiful and sexy girl. Clearly like to be in bed with a man, and loved being with her. It's purely domination and soft wrestling, no lift/carry. She was very small like Jessica Sestrem, yet very attractive, lean and cut. Would like to see her again, but would try to make it more like a dinner date, as she is very beautiful.
11. Jana Linke-Sippl (1st session) - she was my first session, I weighed 175 lbs and the first time I encounted a real bodybuilder. She made me feel comfortable, and I think she must be one of the best fbb's to have your first session with. Very nice, big muscles, big boobs, and very experienced in turning on a man. I met her a second time and it was also very great. Only reason why I highlight her on the lower list is that she couldn't (injuries) do many lifts eventhough she is big and muscled.
12. Rene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.
13. Colette Guimond - met her some years back and she was actually a very good experience. She was open to many things, also did some lifts including squats (I weighed 210 lbs), and her pecs and biceps were super hot. She was very nice but had very limited time. I think next time, I will coordinate for more time, and she had a lot of things on her heart she wanted to talk about. A super nice lady, and definately someone I would see again.
14. Ana Barbosa / Cinthia Mulherao (2nd session) - very tall with heels and enjoys dominating men. She is a sweet girl, but not that strong taken into consideration her big body. She could however dominate and do some lifts. Very sexy and open to most things. I have met her 4 times, where the second time was very good.
15. Nicole Pfutzenreuter - a true bodybuilder and met her in a hotel lobby where it was very clear she had some big nice muscles. She quickly took advantage of me in the room, and it was so nice to feel her muscles and dominative gene.
16. Irene Andersen / Ms Xena (1st session) - she was late but very sweet and friendly. Not really as strong when it came to lifts, but enjoyed being muscle worshipped. Very big and strong (can't deny that). Very nice personality eventhough her mind was somewhere else. The second time I met her, she was not accomdating at all, eventhough she tried, she was ready and didn't undress. I had to leave half way through, as I don't like being in sessions where the girl is clearly not present.
17. Maria Calo - met her

There have been a couple more, and I have had bad sessions as well, but wouldn't elaborate about them: Full reviews can be given in pvt.

Good luck.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My list based on sessions throughout the last 15 years

1. Shereen Fons / Dominique Danger (1st session) - in the early years of sessioning for her, she was new to the scene like unspoiled, young and enjoyed everything. I was app 185 lbs and she lifted me all types of ways including some overhead presses. We also went out in town, and she completely dominated me in the hotel room, which she also really enjoyed. Reason for first place was that she also enjoyed it and gave all attention to my needs - a perfect customer experience. I have meet her twice afterwards - also great sessions but in other ways.
2. Kashma Maharaj (1st session) - what a woman, a complete perfect 10. Natural beauty and felt indeed in loved after our first meeting. She was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and I just couldn't resist her. She was to the easy and soft side, and this is the kind of woman you go around in town not revealing her muscles but still knowing she strong and muscular underneath. I would marry her any day if possible. I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Saw her again 1 year later, and she was still great.
3. Colette Nelson - meet her many years ago in her flat in New York, so so beautiful, natural and all excited. Was really a sex bomb and really loved to show off her strenght and also did some nice stuff in bed. If I would have been more experienced and forward, I'm sure I could have built up a relationship, because she was really entusiastic about me and my background. Weighed about 180 lbs and she squatted me with great smile on her face.
4. Renne Toney (1st session) - in one of my first session app weighting 180 lbs I met a super strong and muscular who gave me a rough but nice session including some powerful lifts. She was at her peak and completely dominated me as I had no chance. Gave me an impression about what a top fbb can do to a man. I have had one more session with her, in a period where she was off season and in a bad period of her life. Still powerful and strong, and gave me a very good service.
5. Jennifer Kennedy - met her at a time where her libido was high, I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some good lifts with me and totally enjoyed dominating and taking advantage of me. Unfortunately as I understand it she does not travel for session any more. In many ways very similar to Amber Deluca but a bit more to the kinky side.
6. Amber Deluca (1st session) - it was like meeting a movie star when I finally met her, me weighing app 200 lbs, and she made me feel comfortable and played all her sexiness and took complete advantage of me. Some lifts but much, as I was too big her. Met her in her prime time where she had to avoid injuries and prizes were at the highest. I have met her 1 more time, where the session went as well as the first time. A complete goddess, and loves to dominate.
7. Alessandra Alvez - the most beautiful and sexy of them all. I met her just before the corona started, and we enjoyed a super hot session. Couldn't do many lifts due to a knee injury, but she certainly compensated.
8. Maria Wattel / Miss Monrow - a classy and professional woman, and like Amber Deluca very professionel in her attitude and scheduling. I had a full evening session with her, where she fullfilled most of my fantasies. She is very clever and knows how to dominate and I would see her any day again. I weighed 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Bigger in person as she looks lean on photos/videos but when comparing she is actually OK big.
9. Lady X - met her in a hotel during a business trip. We met at the lobby and she was beautiful. We went to the room, where she undressed into bikini and high heels. She was very beautiful and sexy, and also new to the scene of sessions (she told me this was one of her first sessions). She did 8 full squats in high heels (I weighed app 200 lbs), which was super sexy and she also dominated me in bed eventhough I didn't feel a complete over dominance. She was super nice and smiling.
10. Maria Garcia - what a beautiful and sexy girl. Clearly like to be in bed with a man, and loved being with her. It's purely domination and soft wrestling, no lift/carry. She was very small like Jessica Sestrem, yet very attractive, lean and cut. Would like to see her again, but would try to make it more like a dinner date, as she is very beautiful.
11. Jana Linke-Sippl (1st session) - she was my first session, I weighed 175 lbs and the first time I encounted a real bodybuilder. She made me feel comfortable, and I think she must be one of the best fbb's to have your first session with. Very nice, big muscles, big boobs, and very experienced in turning on a man. I met her a second time and it was also very great. Only reason why I highlight her on the lower list is that she couldn't (injuries) do many lifts eventhough she is big and muscled.
12. Rene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.
13. Colette Guimond - met her some years back and she was actually a very good experience. She was open to many things, also did some lifts including squats (I weighed 210 lbs), and her pecs and biceps were super hot. She was very nice but had very limited time. I think next time, I will coordinate for more time, and she had a lot of things on her heart she wanted to talk about. A super nice lady, and definately someone I would see again.
14. Ana Barbosa / Cinthia Mulherao (2nd session) - very tall with heels and enjoys dominating men. She is a sweet girl, but not that strong taken into consideration her big body. She could however dominate and do some lifts. Very sexy and open to most things. I have met her 4 times, where the second time was very good.
15. Nicole Pfutzenreuter - a true bodybuilder and met her in a hotel lobby where it was very clear she had some big nice muscles. She quickly took advantage of me in the room, and it was so nice to feel her muscles and dominative gene.
16. Irene Andersen / Ms Xena (1st session) - she was late but very sweet and friendly. Not really as strong when it came to lifts, but enjoyed being muscle worshipped. Very big and strong (can't deny that). Very nice personality eventhough her mind was somewhere else. The second time I met her, she was not accomdating at all, eventhough she tried, she was ready and didn't undress. I had to leave half way through, as I don't like being in sessions where the girl is clearly not present.
17. Maria Calo - met her

There have been a couple more, and I have had bad sessions as well, but wouldn't elaborate about them: Full reviews can be given in pvt.

Good luck.

Amazing list. Who is Lady X?

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteRene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.

Found out recently she has returned back to Cornwall, UK she still does sessions but her tatts have put me off.

Any info on Jennifer Kenedy? Has she retired for good or still doing sessions discreetly in Floirda?

Rene was in Cornwall last year working as a trainee Tattoo'ist in Truro & working out @ ProGym in Bodmin. I've a feeling she may have moved to Manchester (?). I emailed her & asked if she did sessions here in Cornwall-she replied she did @£350 for an hour!!!. But as you said, her tattoos are a bit too much for me too!.

While I'm about it, has anyone sessioned with Maria Wattel/Miss Monrow-I've tried to find any reports on Saradas but to nonavail!.
So many women, So little time!! :)

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteRene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.

Found out recently she has returned back to Cornwall, UK she still does sessions but her tatts have put me off.

Any info on Jennifer Kenedy? Has she retired for good or still doing sessions discreetly in Floirda?

Rene was in Cornwall last year working as a trainee Tattoo'ist in Truro & working out @ ProGym in Bodmin. I've a feeling she may have moved to Manchester (?). I emailed her & asked if she did sessions here in Cornwall-she replied she did @£350 for an hour!!!. But as you said, her tattoos are a bit too much for me too!.

While I'm about it, has anyone sessioned with Maria Wattel/Miss Monrow-I've tried to find any reports on Saradas but to nonavail!.

Maria is one of the all time greats.. beautiful, strong, sexy, dominant and sensual (as always YMMV) with a hot accent.  A true Amazon reminds me of Wonder Woman or She Hulk (minus the green lol) great combination of curves and muscle in off season and a true dominatrix.  Be it muscle worship, scissor/wrestling, lift and carry/feats of strength to more hardcore BDSM or out right sensual she is/was great at it all.

There is a decent amount of videos/content of her and I together out there, that gives a great idea of what a session with her is like.

However she currently not doing sessions at the moment.

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
QuoteRene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.

Found out recently she has returned back to Cornwall, UK she still does sessions but her tatts have put me off.

Any info on Jennifer Kenedy? Has she retired for good or still doing sessions discreetly in Floirda?

Rene was in Cornwall last year working as a trainee Tattoo'ist in Truro & working out @ ProGym in Bodmin. I've a feeling she may have moved to Manchester (?). I emailed her & asked if she did sessions here in Cornwall-she replied she did @£350 for an hour!!!. But as you said, her tattoos are a bit too much for me too!.

While I'm about it, has anyone sessioned with Maria Wattel/Miss Monrow-I've tried to find any reports on Saradas but to nonavail!.

Maria is one of the all time greats.. beautiful, strong, sexy, dominant and sensual (as always YMMV) with a hot accent.  A true Amazon reminds me of Wonder Woman or She Hulk (minus the green lol) great combination of curves and muscle in off season and a true dominatrix.  Be it muscle worship, scissor/wrestling, lift and carry/feats of strength to more hardcore BDSM or out right sensual she is/was great at it all.

There is a decent amount of videos/content of her and I together out there, that gives a great idea of what a session with her is like.

However she currently not doing sessions at the moment.

Thanks for this, I emailed her last night but have yet to hear back from her.
I'd really like to have a meet with when she is @/nearly @ her most ripped physique form, did you meet her in Holland or Athens.
Yes, I've seen a few of her Miss Monrow vids, so-which guy are you in these vids?.
Did you get a discount for being in the vids or a cut of the vid profits? ;)
So many women, So little time!! :)

boyofwinter

Maria gets 99 from me, awesome physically but didn't quite connect with me on the level where she was able to intuitively guess what I wanted like some of the really amazing women. Definitely would rebook her if she reactivates.

squeezemebaby

Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

  Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MuscleBeast69

Ms mellissa
Yvette Bova
Debra D
Trapalicious (wish she was still sessioning)