Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noswal

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

  Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing could be further from the truth about accusing me of being a revisionist!
So many women, So little time!! :)

Noswal

So many women, So little time!! :)

HarryFlimFlam

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

  Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing could be further from the truth about accusing me of being a revisionist!

So if she's "past her prime and covered in gross tattoos" then why did you want to book a session with her?

And if you think £350 is a lot for session girl of Renee's size and condition (which is still elite) then I think you won't be sessioning much in future I'm afraid, bud.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria hasn't stopped at all. She just hasn't done any traveling and has been focusing on regular clients mostly for quite some months, because of being focused on competing as well as other stuff after the competition.

-Squeezemebaby

You're wasting your valuable insight on a guy who is shocked at £350 an hour.

£350 in my opinion is over the top for someone who is past her prime and has covered herself in a series of gross tattoos!
Just saying!!!

  Why write to her when you have that opinion then? More of the usual revisionist cobblers so typical on here.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nothing could be further from the truth about accusing me of being a revisionist!

So if she's "past her prime and covered in gross tattoos" then why did you want to book a session with her?

And if you think £350 is a lot for session girl of Renee's size and condition (which is still elite) then I think you won't be sessioning much in future I'm afraid, bud.

Yes, that question was stunningly overlooked by him in his retort. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms mellissa
Yvette Bova
Debra D
Trapalicious (wish she was still sessioning)

Debra... sighs.

I don't think there will ever be a woman like her. Most passionate session woman for sure

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ms mellissa
Yvette Bova
Debra D
Trapalicious (wish she was still sessioning)

Debra... sighs.

I don't think there will ever be a woman like her. Most passionate session woman for sure

Agree LCF . . . she always made feel like I was the only person who mattered.  ::sigh::
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Debra... sighs.

I don't think there will ever be a woman like her. Most passionate session woman for sure

Agree LCF . . . she always made feel like I was the only person who mattered.  ::sigh::
Arekah was like that for me. Got to do lots of amazing 1-off sessions over the years but nobody could roleplay and dominate like her. When she got into character she was like a 40's noir femme fatale except there weren't any women nearly as hot as her back then.

jbeast

Muscle Foxx Jenni, Debra D'Andrea, Wild Kat, Gayle Moher, Goddess Vegas and Diana Ball. (Not in that order. Except for Wild Kat I saw them all more than once.)

Elbe

Best non-utr, Joanna T and Ms Melissa. Not sure if I wrote previously in this thread but this is as of today lol.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Wow Joanna T is name from past - saw her 3 times- unfortunately the first time was great- the second ok - and by the 3rd her mood and depression was kind of turnoff - sad last few years-

FBsession007

Joanna was an ok session for me. Nice to talk to, but we didn't hit it off session wise. Too bad she left us so soon

Camper

So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS'd for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I'm not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So many great memories reading through this thread. My humble list:
-Ms Melissa. Only saw her once, always had a tough time getting her to schedule but the one time was unreal.
-Clarkflex. I was lucky enough that she traveled to me when in contest shape. Unbelievably sensual.
-MuscleFoxx. So much fun, one of th best personalities in bodybuilding. Had an amazing time and then she hung out and jus BS'd for an hour.
-Annie R. It was like meeting a legend. She had so much fun with the sessions.
-Trapalicious. Had the pleasure of meeting her a week after a show. She was incredibly ripped, sexy and so fun.
-Maria Calo. Seeing her in her prime was mind blowing how much muscle she had.
-Lora O. My #1 with a bullet. Every time I see her she seems to be more ripped and learns a new trick or two. Watching her pose nude in front of the ceiling height windows at the Wynn was only one of the highlights from last time.  If there is a better experience than her, I'm not sure I can even handle it.
-Unpopular Opinion:  I think Tapered Physique is overrated.

OMG... in my post how could I have forgotten Lora O.! Saw her three times and she is always in shape, always seductive and sexy. She gets it.

Polite Society

 For all the Lora hype posted here, Brenda Raganot was far and away THE best reason to visit Seattle when both were there.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For all the Lora hype posted here, Brenda Raganot was far and away THE best reason to visit Seattle when both were there.

Only saw Lora in NYC and then once in Vegas. Guess I really missed something.

DCReviews

I'd like to add one to the list, I know probably because she didn't come to United States that often so I haven't seen much about her here but Diana Ball was definitely amazing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login