Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwillish

Would see Arekah as often as I could...and she truly is the GOAT :).  Hope none of my favorite ladies see this as there are several who are standing very closely below on her pedestle (thinking of the recent disaster in China)!!! 

As to her sensualality it got to the point where she would refer to me as "humpee" >:D.  And the best of it was there was absolutely NOTHING I could or wanted to do about it :woohoo:

Sure do miss her!!!!


crazycrazy

Arekah was smouldering sensuality incarnated in a six foot tall, impossibly strong, perfect female form. Every session with her was a new discovery in her sensual expression of strength.

And no, @boyofwinter, I never did anything to deserve it.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Wait...am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that YOU never sessioned with Arekah??

Nope, she was one of my biggest misses.  :(
Life sucks and then you die.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Wait...am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that YOU never sessioned with Arekah??

Nope, she was one of my biggest misses.  :(

Ouch.

Fortunately, you're in luck - I've got a reliable and discreet hemlock hook-up. Text me.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

michaelg1978

Going to be boring here but Ms Melissa and Sara Lips. Both women are gorgeous, down to earth, and give an incredibly sensual session.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Going to be boring here but Ms Melissa and Sara Lips. Both women are gorgeous, down to earth, and give an incredibly sensual session.
Boring because they're universally liked,fine choices. It's cool that MM has ended up in this position given how things started for her 15 years ago, as someone who did manage to hook up with her back then it's nice to see.

LynnD

My best by far is a long retired Amazon by the alias Skytriss. A 6'6" 300#+ curvy, solid lady who had insane strength and put forth 100% effort for the full duration of her sessions. Met her 3 times and was genuinely scared and intimidated by her. She gets 1st, 2nd and 3rd place on my list. Next in line is Thea Bennington who is also long retired. Next is a current girl...Chloe Cummings. Still can't believe her strength.   

MixedFighter99

Again all-time favorite is a purely subjective measure though there seems to be a couple who get that mark then others.

michaelg1978

New favorite: Just had a double session with Ms Melissa and Kandy Legs. That was. . . . fun.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New favorite: Just had a double session with Ms Melissa and Kandy Legs. That was. . . . fun.

How is Ms Melissa's muscle looking?
I don't see a tour posted for Ms M.   

michaelg1978

She's training for a show so she's getting bigger.

Craigary

I see that it's been said already, but Tapered Physique hands down. So strong, so fun. Awesome time do it if you have the chance.

cjones

I too had a double session with Kandylegs and Ms Melissa wow wow wow this was epic I'm definitely doing another one with these ladies they had amazing chemistry from the beginning and took care of me I was the luckiest guy in the world on Monday night

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I too had a double session with Kandylegs and Ms Melissa wow wow wow this was epic I'm definitely doing another one with these ladies they had amazing chemistry from the beginning and took care of me I was the luckiest guy in the world on Monday night

"Luckiest man"?  That's called "pulling a Gehrig."   ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

gregtherangerstott

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I too had a double session with Kandylegs and Ms Melissa wow wow wow this was epic I'm definitely doing another one with these ladies they had amazing chemistry from the beginning and took care of me I was the luckiest guy in the world on Monday night

Did Ms Melissa say when she will be competing? I saw her post-surgery when she was pudgy and have always been disappointed, but I want to give her another shot if she is training for a show. The problem is she has been training for a show for a few years now and for whatever reason it seems to not come to fruition.