LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

I just had one with 6ft tall twins who were strong enough to carry me, ranked pretty darn high. Awesome is still out there.


Tacotico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First session in 1992 : I was 22 years old ! I don't count anymore : way over 100 different ladies, maybe 150.

My all time favorites are :

- Thea Bennington
- Arekah Lox

Met both of them several times. The difference is that each session with Thea was better than the previous one. My first session with Arekah was a shock, but the next ones were very similar (so less surprise).

- Thresa Brostick (probably ranked 3rd for me)

Other ones, no order :

- Jennifer Scarpetta
- Bunny Glamazon (young)
- Amber de Luca (maybe ten years ago, prettier and less expansive than nowadays)
- Ms Xena (hugely strong and very sensual)
- Xena (NYC huge amazon, now retired for a long time, no picture left on the net)
- Yasmin (regular physique, but unforgettable session)
- Mistress Treasure
- Isabelle Big and Strong
- Emma James (powerlifter)
- Paloma Parra

Those sessions were extraordinary by any way.

Many good sessions with fbb but more regular, less specific memory.

Some true disappointments I won't mention here.

Next priorities : Nadia Miller, AlphaAce and a few others...

Tacotico

oh !!! why with Areka was... a shock !!!

Tacotico


Tacotico

My best sessions ?        1) Th-resa Bostick      2) Renee Toney      3) Andrulla Blanchette (first.. 20 y ago)   4) Alina Popa ( before Miss Olympia)   5) Jana Linke

Javi45

Im 29 but I wish I was born earlier to have experience the early days of the session game and to see the legends that dont do it anymore!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WhiteKnight

My best sessions were
1. Warrior Amazone
2. Sara Lips

They were really insane strong.

MLB93

My first memorable session was with Mirage in 2016. At first, I missed out on the time I wanted, which was 4:30. When I asked if 7pm was on the table, she said "yes," and I was on the train to NYC immediately.

I remember arriving to the hotel and, since this was around March Madness, there were a lot of NCAA women athletes in the lobby, which made it hard to hear Mirage when she called to let me know how the elevators worked.

Up the elevator, to the hotel room door and then Mirage opening the door in a black lace lingerie. Wow! A great combination of thickness and muscle, like a mini tank.

Our session was originally a pro style session, so we grappled, and I can tell that she was really trying to wrestle me. At one point, I locked on a rear waistlock and she tried to clip my leg with hers like lighting. And when I say like lightning, somehow I dodged it and her leg cracked into a nearby steel object; she didn't even feel it one bit.

Then, she said if I could score a pin on her, I'll take my top off. We resumed wrestling and she's really intense about keeping her shoulders off the ground, like mini-tank with a Ferrari engine. However, I was finally able to fold her thick legs over her head for a pin and the top came off. She allowed me to feel her muscle before wrestling me to the ground and, with one yank, she stripped me out of my jeans; they went sailing across the hotel room which was spacious. When that happened, I actually got nervous lol.

Then, she actually stripped out of her bottoms while standing over me (wowzers). I didn't know what was going to happen next, so I started to massage her thick legs. But then she grapevined me and said, while looking dead into my eyes with a wicked grin, "I didn't say you can touch again, did I?" So then, with a yank, I had no more underpants. She oiled herself up, then poured some on my friend down below and teases with her foot before laying beside me to stroke with her hand; strong grip too.

After it was over, Kashma said, "How does it feel to know that if I really chose to violate you, I could," before giving me a kiss. Scary part is that she was right.

What was supposed to be a half hour pro style session turned into 90 minutes of greatness. Best $150 I ever spent!

cjones

Mirage is special I really miss her. I have had some great sessions with her. She is super strong and likes to take charge. I've been seeing her recently on Skype. I hope she can travel again soon.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mirage is special I really miss her. I have had some great sessions with her. She is super strong and likes to take charge. I've been seeing her recently on Skype. I hope she can travel again soon.
I miss her too; she was very chill the two times me and her met and talked. However, I believe she got into some legal issues at the cost of living in the States.

freudian1

I would say my best ever session was with Renée Campbell. I was visiting London and she traveled in  From a nearby city.  I was going to be her first session, and then she was staying in town for a few days for other bookings.

Because she got held up in traffic,  I arrived at the hotel about 10 minutes before she did  (she was emailing me progress updates, so I knew what was going on).  So I waited at a little café in the lobby.  A few minutes later she arrived. It was a hot (for the UK) summer day, and she walked into that  fancy hotel lobby wearing shorts, a halter top which proudly showed off her huge back, and combat boots which  gave her a couple of extra inches in height.  She looked amazing-gorgeous, imposing, and unapologetically confident. Honestly, watching her walk in and  seeing every head in the room turn in her direction  is one of my favorite memories from that day, and the session hadn't even started yet.

I let her get settled in, and then she gave me the okay to head up. She was quite charming. We got off to a little bit of a rocky start as she wanted to talk about bodybuilding and which competitors I liked,  but even though I've been following women's bodybuilding since I was a teenager it was so distracting being in her presence that my mind went totally blank!  Could barely utter  a single coherent name or two. She seemed a  disappointed by that, but it didn't last long. After that we hit it off quite well. She was really fun and flirtatious.  I mostly go for muscle worship, there was a little bit of playful wrestling which she crushed me in of course, but she complimented me for being stronger than I look ( I don't think she was just blowing smoke,  I hear that outside of sessions also ).  I genuinely left feeling she had enjoyed my company,  and I can only hope that was true.

We never had a chance to session again, a while later we made plans but she started having difficulty traveling to the US.  A real shame, but at least I had that day.


bjohnson9

1. Lora Ottenad - Few year back but ripped and sensual as hell from the start
2. Debra D'Andrea - Saw her in her prime in Colorado. She was ripped and a sexual animal
3. Jennifer Kennedy/MuscleFoxx - She was near contest shape, tan, smooth and naked

artax

Lora- Debra- J Kennedy - all great - Saw J Kennedy several times- but one time was fortunate enough to be few weeks after contest and she was still in incredible shape

Ijack74

My best sessions were from:

1. Lora Ottenad
2. Shawn Tan
3. Rene Campbell
4. Alina Popa
5. Isabella Turrell
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My best sessions were from:

1. Lora Ottenad
2. Shawn Tan
3. Rene Campbell
4. Alina Popa
5. Isabella Turrell

I have done so many sessions over 30 years (precisely : my first session was in 1991). And you remind me one of my deepest regrets. Not having met the beautiful Shawn Tan.