Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My best sessions were from:

1. Lora Ottenad
2. Shawn Tan
3. Rene Campbell
4. Alina Popa
5. Isabella Turrell

I have done so many sessions over 30 years (precisely : my first session was in 1991). And you remind me one of my deepest regrets. Not having met the beautiful Shawn Tan.

I regret not meeting her sooner being that I passed on an earlier session. Predator is pretty much and amazon with the strength to match! I hoping she comes back to doing sessions.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ijack74

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

crazycrazy

Predator is one woman who I'd love to see again. She's easy to talk to, beautiful, tall and has a great physique.

She is also one of the two women who told me that if she ever saw her real name on this forum, she would never again offer a private session.

boyofwinter

To the guy who asked, send a pm next time, and the twins are American and utr.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I regret not meeting her sooner being that I passed on an earlier session. She is pretty much and amazon with the strength to match! I hoping she comes back to doing sessions.

3 great sessions, the 3rd one came close to hall of fame territory. She had just started to hit exactly the physicality and attitude I love in a session in our last one, didn't know things would end there obviously. If she reappeared I'd be on the first flight out to pick up where we left off.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To the guy who asked, send a pm next time, and the twins are American and utr.

You give so much back to the scene
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To the guy who asked, send a pm next time, and the twins are American and utr.

You give so much back to the scene

Anyone with a respectable post history is always free to drop a pm. I mean everyone is free to reach out but some have also earned replies.

SnakeMcSnake

Colette? Tell us more. That's white whale territory!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My list based on sessions throughout the last 15 years

1. Shereen Fons / Dominique Danger (1st session) - in the early years of sessioning for her, she was new to the scene like unspoiled, young and enjoyed everything. I was app 185 lbs and she lifted me all types of ways including some overhead presses. We also went out in town, and she completely dominated me in the hotel room, which she also really enjoyed. Reason for first place was that she also enjoyed it and gave all attention to my needs - a perfect customer experience. I have meet her twice afterwards - also great sessions but in other ways.
2. Kashma Maharaj (1st session) - what a woman, a complete perfect 10. Natural beauty and felt indeed in loved after our first meeting. She was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and I just couldn't resist her. She was to the easy and soft side, and this is the kind of woman you go around in town not revealing her muscles but still knowing she strong and muscular underneath. I would marry her any day if possible. I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Saw her again 1 year later, and she was still great.
3. Colette Nelson - meet her many years ago in her flat in New York, so so beautiful, natural and all excited. Was really a sex bomb and really loved to show off her strenght and also did some nice stuff in bed. If I would have been more experienced and forward, I'm sure I could have built up a relationship, because she was really entusiastic about me and my background. Weighed about 180 lbs and she squatted me with great smile on her face.
4. Renne Toney (1st session) - in one of my first session app weighting 180 lbs I met a super strong and muscular who gave me a rough but nice session including some powerful lifts. She was at her peak and completely dominated me as I had no chance. Gave me an impression about what a top fbb can do to a man. I have had one more session with her, in a period where she was off season and in a bad period of her life. Still powerful and strong, and gave me a very good service.
5. Jennifer Kennedy - met her at a time where her libido was high, I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some good lifts with me and totally enjoyed dominating and taking advantage of me. Unfortunately as I understand it she does not travel for session any more. In many ways very similar to Amber Deluca but a bit more to the kinky side.
6. Amber Deluca (1st session) - it was like meeting a movie star when I finally met her, me weighing app 200 lbs, and she made me feel comfortable and played all her sexiness and took complete advantage of me. Some lifts but much, as I was too big her. Met her in her prime time where she had to avoid injuries and prizes were at the highest. I have met her 1 more time, where the session went as well as the first time. A complete goddess, and loves to dominate.
7. Alessandra Alvez - the most beautiful and sexy of them all. I met her just before the corona started, and we enjoyed a super hot session. Couldn't do many lifts due to a knee injury, but she certainly compensated.
8. Maria Wattel / Miss Monrow - a classy and professional woman, and like Amber Deluca very professionel in her attitude and scheduling. I had a full evening session with her, where she fullfilled most of my fantasies. She is very clever and knows how to dominate and I would see her any day again. I weighed 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Bigger in person as she looks lean on photos/videos but when comparing she is actually OK big.
9. Jessica Sestrem - met her in a hotel during a business trip. We met at the lobby and I almost couldn't believe her small she was when I saw her. We went to the room, where she undressed into bikini and high heels. She was very beautiful and sexy, and also new to the scene of sessions (she told me this was one of her first sessions). She did 8 full squats in high heels (I weighed app 200 lbs), which was super sexy and she also dominated me in bed eventhough I didn't feel a complete over dominance. She was super nice and smiling.
10. Maria Garcia - what a beautiful and sexy girl. Clearly like to be in bed with a man, and loved being with her. It's purely domination and soft wrestling, no lift/carry. She was very small like Jessica Sestrem, yet very attractive, lean and cut. Would like to see her again, but would try to make it more like a dinner date, as she is very beautiful.
11. Jana Linke-Sippl (1st session) - she was my first session, I weighed 175 lbs and the first time I encounted a real bodybuilder. She made me feel comfortable, and I think she must be one of the best fbb's to have your first session with. Very nice, big muscles, big boobs, and very experienced in turning on a man. I met her a second time and it was also very great. Only reason why I highlight her on the lower list is that she couldn't (injuries) do many lifts eventhough she is big and muscled.
12. Rene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.
13. Colette Guimond - met her some years back and she was actually a very good experience. She was open to many things, also did some lifts including squats (I weighed 210 lbs), and her pecs and biceps were super hot. She was very nice but had very limited time. I think next time, I will coordinate for more time, and she had a lot of things on her heart she wanted to talk about. A super nice lady, and definately someone I would see again.
14. Ana Barbosa / Cinthia Mulherao (2nd session) - very tall with heels and enjoys dominating men. She is a sweet girl, but not that strong taken into consideration her big body. She could however dominate and do some lifts. Very sexy and open to most things. I have met her 4 times, where the second time was very good.
15. Nicole Pfutzenreuter - a true bodybuilder and met her in a hotel lobby where it was very clear she had some big nice muscles. She quickly took advantage of me in the room, and it was so nice to feel her muscles and dominative gene.
16. Irene Andersen / Ms Xena (1st session) - she was late but very sweet and friendly. Not really as strong when it came to lifts, but enjoyed being muscle worshipped. Very big and strong (can't deny that). Very nice personality eventhough her mind was somewhere else. The second time I met her, she was not accomdating at all, eventhough she tried, she was ready and didn't undress. I had to leave half way through, as I don't like being in sessions where the girl is clearly not present.
17. Maria Calo - met her

There have been a couple more, and I have had bad sessions as well, but wouldn't elaborate about them: Full reviews can be given in pvt.

Good luck.

MixedFighter99

 Been sessioning for over twenty years. Had no idea Colette Nelson sessioned. Had I known, I would moved heaven and earth to have a session with her.

asha1234

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Colette? Tell us more. That's white whale territory!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My list based on sessions throughout the last 15 years

1. Shereen Fons / Dominique Danger (1st session) - in the early years of sessioning for her, she was new to the scene like unspoiled, young and enjoyed everything. I was app 185 lbs and she lifted me all types of ways including some overhead presses. We also went out in town, and she completely dominated me in the hotel room, which she also really enjoyed. Reason for first place was that she also enjoyed it and gave all attention to my needs - a perfect customer experience. I have meet her twice afterwards - also great sessions but in other ways.
2. Kashma Maharaj (1st session) - what a woman, a complete perfect 10. Natural beauty and felt indeed in loved after our first meeting. She was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and I just couldn't resist her. She was to the easy and soft side, and this is the kind of woman you go around in town not revealing her muscles but still knowing she strong and muscular underneath. I would marry her any day if possible. I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Saw her again 1 year later, and she was still great.
3. Colette Nelson - meet her many years ago in her flat in New York, so so beautiful, natural and all excited. Was really a sex bomb and really loved to show off her strenght and also did some nice stuff in bed. If I would have been more experienced and forward, I'm sure I could have built up a relationship, because she was really entusiastic about me and my background. Weighed about 180 lbs and she squatted me with great smile on her face.
4. Renne Toney (1st session) - in one of my first session app weighting 180 lbs I met a super strong and muscular who gave me a rough but nice session including some powerful lifts. She was at her peak and completely dominated me as I had no chance. Gave me an impression about what a top fbb can do to a man. I have had one more session with her, in a period where she was off season and in a bad period of her life. Still powerful and strong, and gave me a very good service.
5. Jennifer Kennedy - met her at a time where her libido was high, I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some good lifts with me and totally enjoyed dominating and taking advantage of me. Unfortunately as I understand it she does not travel for session any more. In many ways very similar to Amber Deluca but a bit more to the kinky side.
6. Amber Deluca (1st session) - it was like meeting a movie star when I finally met her, me weighing app 200 lbs, and she made me feel comfortable and played all her sexiness and took complete advantage of me. Some lifts but much, as I was too big her. Met her in her prime time where she had to avoid injuries and prizes were at the highest. I have met her 1 more time, where the session went as well as the first time. A complete goddess, and loves to dominate.
7. Alessandra Alvez - the most beautiful and sexy of them all. I met her just before the corona started, and we enjoyed a super hot session. Couldn't do many lifts due to a knee injury, but she certainly compensated.
8. Maria Wattel / Miss Monrow - a classy and professional woman, and like Amber Deluca very professionel in her attitude and scheduling. I had a full evening session with her, where she fullfilled most of my fantasies. She is very clever and knows how to dominate and I would see her any day again. I weighed 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Bigger in person as she looks lean on photos/videos but when comparing she is actually OK big.
9. Jessica Sestrem - met her in a hotel during a business trip. We met at the lobby and I almost couldn't believe her small she was when I saw her. We went to the room, where she undressed into bikini and high heels. She was very beautiful and sexy, and also new to the scene of sessions (she told me this was one of her first sessions). She did 8 full squats in high heels (I weighed app 200 lbs), which was super sexy and she also dominated me in bed eventhough I didn't feel a complete over dominance. She was super nice and smiling.
10. Maria Garcia - what a beautiful and sexy girl. Clearly like to be in bed with a man, and loved being with her. It's purely domination and soft wrestling, no lift/carry. She was very small like Jessica Sestrem, yet very attractive, lean and cut. Would like to see her again, but would try to make it more like a dinner date, as she is very beautiful.
11. Jana Linke-Sippl (1st session) - she was my first session, I weighed 175 lbs and the first time I encounted a real bodybuilder. She made me feel comfortable, and I think she must be one of the best fbb's to have your first session with. Very nice, big muscles, big boobs, and very experienced in turning on a man. I met her a second time and it was also very great. Only reason why I highlight her on the lower list is that she couldn't (injuries) do many lifts eventhough she is big and muscled.
12. Rene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.
13. Colette Guimond - met her some years back and she was actually a very good experience. She was open to many things, also did some lifts including squats (I weighed 210 lbs), and her pecs and biceps were super hot. She was very nice but had very limited time. I think next time, I will coordinate for more time, and she had a lot of things on her heart she wanted to talk about. A super nice lady, and definately someone I would see again.
14. Ana Barbosa / Cinthia Mulherao (2nd session) - very tall with heels and enjoys dominating men. She is a sweet girl, but not that strong taken into consideration her big body. She could however dominate and do some lifts. Very sexy and open to most things. I have met her 4 times, where the second time was very good.
15. Nicole Pfutzenreuter - a true bodybuilder and met her in a hotel lobby where it was very clear she had some big nice muscles. She quickly took advantage of me in the room, and it was so nice to feel her muscles and dominative gene.
16. Irene Andersen / Ms Xena (1st session) - she was late but very sweet and friendly. Not really as strong when it came to lifts, but enjoyed being muscle worshipped. Very big and strong (can't deny that). Very nice personality eventhough her mind was somewhere else. The second time I met her, she was not accomdating at all, eventhough she tried, she was ready and didn't undress. I had to leave half way through, as I don't like being in sessions where the girl is clearly not present.
17. Maria Calo - met her

There have been a couple more, and I have had bad sessions as well, but wouldn't elaborate about them: Full reviews can be given in pvt.

Good luck.

I'm glad this thread got bumped; that's a HOF list all righty!  There are some names I've seen and others I've only dreamed about.  Well done.
Life sucks and then you die.

spanky103


Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

I'd have no problem with the statement that objectively she's the best to ever do sessions.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Very much so. But only if she thought you deserving.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

I'd have no problem with the statement that objectively she's the best to ever do sessions.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Very much so. But only if she thought you deserving.


So, I'd have to be like Smith-Barney and "earn it"?  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Best session ever? Arekah Lox, hands down. She is insanely strong, beautiful, and can read your mind.

I've had hundreds of sessions, and no one even comes close. She is the GOAT, in my opinion.

So Spanky, does she ever do anything even remotely sensual, cuz I never got that vibe from her.  Thanks in advance.
Wait...am I reading this correctly? Are you saying that YOU never sessioned with Arekah??
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle