Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nycred

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In No Order:

Roxie Rain

Annie R

Sydney Thunder

Miss Monrow

Goddess Lora

Muscle Vixen aka Monix

Nadia Miller

Heather Armbrust

Miss Untamed

Megan Abshire

Jennifer Abshire/Scarpetta

Mia Annabella

Frankie Z

Roxie Rain will forever be indelibly etched on my deathbed highlight reel......absolutely perfect woman head to toe and my best session ever.


leo79

My list based on sessions throughout the last 15 years

1. Shereen Fons / Dominique Danger (1st session) - in the early years of sessioning for her, she was new to the scene like unspoiled, young and enjoyed everything. I was app 185 lbs and she lifted me all types of ways including some overhead presses. We also went out in town, and she completely dominated me in the hotel room, which she also really enjoyed. Reason for first place was that she also enjoyed it and gave all attention to my needs - a perfect customer experience. I have meet her twice afterwards - also great sessions but in other ways.
2. Kashma Maharaj (1st session) - what a woman, a complete perfect 10. Natural beauty and felt indeed in loved after our first meeting. She was so sweet, beautiful, sexy and I just couldn't resist her. She was to the easy and soft side, and this is the kind of woman you go around in town not revealing her muscles but still knowing she strong and muscular underneath. I would marry her any day if possible. I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Saw her again 1 year later, and she was still great.
3. Colette Nelson - meet her many years ago in her flat in New York, so so beautiful, natural and all excited. Was really a sex bomb and really loved to show off her strenght and also did some nice stuff in bed. If I would have been more experienced and forward, I'm sure I could have built up a relationship, because she was really entusiastic about me and my background. Weighed about 180 lbs and she squatted me with great smile on her face.
4. Renne Toney (1st session) - in one of my first session app weighting 180 lbs I met a super strong and muscular who gave me a rough but nice session including some powerful lifts. She was at her peak and completely dominated me as I had no chance. Gave me an impression about what a top fbb can do to a man. I have had one more session with her, in a period where she was off season and in a bad period of her life. Still powerful and strong, and gave me a very good service.
5. Jennifer Kennedy - met her at a time where her libido was high, I weighed app 210 lbs and she did some good lifts with me and totally enjoyed dominating and taking advantage of me. Unfortunately as I understand it she does not travel for session any more. In many ways very similar to Amber Deluca but a bit more to the kinky side.
6. Amber Deluca (1st session) - it was like meeting a movie star when I finally met her, me weighing app 200 lbs, and she made me feel comfortable and played all her sexiness and took complete advantage of me. Some lifts but much, as I was too big her. Met her in her prime time where she had to avoid injuries and prizes were at the highest. I have met her 1 more time, where the session went as well as the first time. A complete goddess, and loves to dominate.
7. Alessandra Alvez - the most beautiful and sexy of them all. I met her just before the corona started, and we enjoyed a super hot session. Couldn't do many lifts due to a knee injury, but she certainly compensated.
8. Maria Wattel / Miss Monrow - a classy and professional woman, and like Amber Deluca very professionel in her attitude and scheduling. I had a full evening session with her, where she fullfilled most of my fantasies. She is very clever and knows how to dominate and I would see her any day again. I weighed 210 lbs and she did some lifts. Bigger in person as she looks lean on photos/videos but when comparing she is actually OK big.
9. Jessica Sestrem - met her in a hotel during a business trip. We met at the lobby and I almost couldn't believe her small she was when I saw her. We went to the room, where she undressed into bikini and high heels. She was very beautiful and sexy, and also new to the scene of sessions (she told me this was one of her first sessions). She did 8 full squats in high heels (I weighed app 200 lbs), which was super sexy and she also dominated me in bed eventhough I didn't feel a complete over dominance. She was super nice and smiling.
10. Maria Garcia - what a beautiful and sexy girl. Clearly like to be in bed with a man, and loved being with her. It's purely domination and soft wrestling, no lift/carry. She was very small like Jessica Sestrem, yet very attractive, lean and cut. Would like to see her again, but would try to make it more like a dinner date, as she is very beautiful.
11. Jana Linke-Sippl (1st session) - she was my first session, I weighed 175 lbs and the first time I encounted a real bodybuilder. She made me feel comfortable, and I think she must be one of the best fbb's to have your first session with. Very nice, big muscles, big boobs, and very experienced in turning on a man. I met her a second time and it was also very great. Only reason why I highlight her on the lower list is that she couldn't (injuries) do many lifts eventhough she is big and muscled.
12. Rene Campbell - met her before she got all tattoed. A very beautiful, lean and nice girl. She made me feel really good and really got into it in bed. I was a quick session, as I was travelling through her place, and overall she is a nice girl, a real sweetheart.
13. Colette Guimond - met her some years back and she was actually a very good experience. She was open to many things, also did some lifts including squats (I weighed 210 lbs), and her pecs and biceps were super hot. She was very nice but had very limited time. I think next time, I will coordinate for more time, and she had a lot of things on her heart she wanted to talk about. A super nice lady, and definately someone I would see again.
14. Ana Barbosa / Cinthia Mulherao (2nd session) - very tall with heels and enjoys dominating men. She is a sweet girl, but not that strong taken into consideration her big body. She could however dominate and do some lifts. Very sexy and open to most things. I have met her 4 times, where the second time was very good.
15. Nicole Pfutzenreuter - a true bodybuilder and met her in a hotel lobby where it was very clear she had some big nice muscles. She quickly took advantage of me in the room, and it was so nice to feel her muscles and dominative gene.
16. Irene Andersen / Ms Xena (1st session) - she was late but very sweet and friendly. Not really as strong when it came to lifts, but enjoyed being muscle worshipped. Very big and strong (can't deny that). Very nice personality eventhough her mind was somewhere else. The second time I met her, she was not accomdating at all, eventhough she tried, she was ready and didn't undress. I had to leave half way through, as I don't like being in sessions where the girl is clearly not present.
17. Maria Calo - met her

There have been a couple more, and I have had bad sessions as well, but wouldn't elaborate about them: Full reviews can be given in pvt.

Good luck.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

myopter686

Quote17. Maria Calo - met her

That would be my assessment of our session too. 

My favorite was Amber Deluca.  That was before her prices went through the roof.  Ms Melissa was a lot of fun too. 

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote17. Maria Calo - met her

That would be my assessment of our session too. 

My favorite was Amber Deluca.  That was before her prices went through the roof.  Ms Melissa was a lot of fun too.
Found this a bit funny because I was there when she originally listed and Amber has always used her rate to set herself apart in the scene, and always with the accompanying carpet bombing of negative comments one would expect. In my opinion, having spent more than 10 hours with her over the years she was worth every cent back then and she still is.
Also, while she wasn't my best I met Maria and had a much nicer time than 'I can put her on my list I guess.'

Del4

I agree with Maria - saw her about 14 years ago and had a fantastic time. She was massive and powerful, whilst also being sensual.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote17. Maria Calo - met her

That would be my assessment of our session too. 

My favorite was Amber Deluca.  That was before her prices went through the roof.  Ms Melissa was a lot of fun too.
Found this a bit funny because I was there when she originally listed and Amber has always used her rate to set herself apart in the scene, and always with the accompanying carpet bombing of negative comments one would expect. In my opinion, having spent more than 10 hours with her over the years she was worth every cent back then and she still is.
Also, while she wasn't my best I met Maria and had a much nicer time than 'I can put her on my list I guess.'

nujerz84

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In No Order:

Roxie Rain

Annie R

Sydney Thunder

Miss Monrow

Goddess Lora

Muscle Vixen aka Monix

Nadia Miller

Heather Armbrust

Miss Untamed

Megan Abshire

Jennifer Abshire/Scarpetta

Mia Annabella

Frankie Z

Roxie Rain will forever be indelibly etched on my deathbed highlight reel......absolutely perfect woman head to toe and my best session ever.

I would add Guidette/Amalea Silciano to the list.. arguably the best ever at roleplaying, great humor and gorgeous.. I will miss her alot 🙏🏻😢😢 Rest in Paradise.

HarleyKG

So many good suggestions here.  Love hearing them.  My list, I realize is very different.

Lynn McCrossin - total class and elegance
Debra D'Andrea - raw sensuality
Evil Kitty - domination

cjones

Yes Guidette was great. I was lucky to see her in nj.  I'm mad I only got to see her once but I did see her a couple of times on herbiceps. I agree with Nujerz she was very gorgeous and was very funny easy to talk too. She had a great energy about her and a great spirit about her. Our last email she was telling me she was coming to Philly again soon I promised to see her. Nujerz I know you were very close to her sorry for your loss. A very smart and beautiful lady gone too soon. RIP Guidette

charliew

Hey leo79 - I can't reply to your pm as your inbox is full! But it was RC. Cheers!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonas


In no particular order:

Christine Marshall - My first session.  Saw her a few times starting out and just did full nude + HJ.  Was too inexperienced to know that she was definitely FS.  Saw her years later after having more than my share of FS sessions under my belt and had some of my most enjoyable sessions with her.  My biggest session regret was I wasn't able to see her on her farewell tour when she was in my area.

Joanna Thomas - RIP.  Had awesome FS sessions with her when she was at the top of her game in the early 2000s - around the time she was doing Supersize She.  She was local to my area, so I saw her quite a few times.  Gave some of the best head, ever.  Didn't see her for a while then reconnected for a session in the early 2010s, and it was sad seeing how much she declined.  She really got messed up on drugs in addition to all her other physical ailments.

Ms. Melissa - Goes without saying.  She's made many people's "top" lists. 

Nina Muscle/Gaby More - Incredible lay and was local.  For what Amber DeLuca or Renee Campbell charged for 1 session back then (circa 2008), I could see Nina 3-4 times.  Needless to say, I saw her a lot.  It sucked when she got sent back to Argentina.


Lora Ottenad and Bella Fernanda - Two of the best that are still active.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Frankie Z
Envious that you got to session with Frankie Z. She was an immediate favorite of mine, along with Cindy Hundreds, when I was introduced to the mixed wrestling industry.

Unfortunately, I wasn't old enough to partake in sessions at the time.

leo79

Inbox cleaned up and you can text me again. Otherwise feel free to use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

   Anything that involved Dianne Solomons.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e_honda

Getting into the scene a couple years too late for Dianne Solomons and Ronnie Rain are probably my biggest regrets on missing out.

Didn't even know sessions existed (and didn't have the money anyways) in the days of Christa Bauch, Michelle Ivers, Amelia Hernandez. Nothing I could do about that.

But Roxie and Dianne would've been possible had I just gotten onto the scene a couple years earlier. Oh well.

Polite Society

I really hope that a lot of people are keeping their UTRs quiet because these lists aren't full of names that leave me feeling I missed out.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login