LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marvin

Interesting list. Solely based on appearance I'd never have guessed Camila could turn it up to that level.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My best sessions are ones that combine sensuality (which doesn't necessarily mean sex or an HJ or anything), playfulness, great wrestling ability, trash talk and creativity.


ALTERNATES


5. Camila -- I started sessioning with her at Yasmin's suggestion. At the time, she told me she only did fantasy but would do semi-competitive with me. I had two or three sessions with her and at some point in one of those, I said, It's amazing how even we are. You win some and I win some. She laughed and said in this Brazilian accent that is so sexy, Oh you are so silly. We are not even. I am letting you win because you like to win. I said, No, I want to lose but I want to lose when I am trying. So I told her to compete like it was the Olympics. I haven't won a fall since.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wrestlebrett

I have to admit a lot of surprise. But while she has a great body, she's a big girl, 150 or 155 or so and very strong.

As I said, she wrestled very competitively with me but said she only does fantasy with others, so maybe she's not showing her strength. She told me that Yasmin told her I was "safe" and so she could go hard with me. I am a lot bigger than her, but she is stronger than me and has way better BJJ technique (I have none) so it's a mismatch when she wants to beat me.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting list. Solely based on appearance I'd never have guessed Camila could turn it up to that level.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My best sessions are ones that combine sensuality (which doesn't necessarily mean sex or an HJ or anything), playfulness, great wrestling ability, trash talk and creativity.


ALTERNATES


5. Camila -- I started sessioning with her at Yasmin's suggestion. At the time, she told me she only did fantasy but would do semi-competitive with me. I had two or three sessions with her and at some point in one of those, I said, It's amazing how even we are. You win some and I win some. She laughed and said in this Brazilian accent that is so sexy, Oh you are so silly. We are not even. I am letting you win because you like to win. I said, No, I want to lose but I want to lose when I am trying. So I told her to compete like it was the Olympics. I haven't won a fall since.

lleroy

I think i was one of camilas first match. I met yasmin for the 1st time an she asked if camila could come with, i said fine. I was already very nervous about meeting yasmin after seeing her videos for years. Yasmin started dominating me right away an Camila seem to really enjoy watching. Than yasmin told camila in Portuguese i think there language is to take over, an was teaching her holds on me. I just said your learning from the best. With yasmin possibly retired camila looks like great alternative. It was quite an experience getting dominated by 2 beautiful Brazilians
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

Lleroy & Wrestlebrett, you guys had some great luck with your sessions with Yasmin and Camila.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

What I think people forget about Th-resa was that she was also THE best HJ ever - better technique than I had after all those years of practise.

Roxie was sooo hot in every respect. You gotta connect I think. So one or two sessions with Treasure blew my mind, one or two didn't.

Big Tinah was a blast, Ms Melissa I loved (although a bit odd personality). I've sort of changed my priorities now and honestly mw doesn't quite do it. Alina did two amazing sessions. Even with the East European hair and clothes you knew you were in the presence of greatness. Rene Campbell was maybe best ever. Oh those were the days!

Like others the list is long, but I'm in Europe so my list is different to others, although I've been in the US 50 odd times. Any girl that makes an effort to make my dreams come true is fine by me. Oh, Mirage my goodness. And I had the most surprising session with Dom Danger. She said she was sick of pegging guys and wanted to be treated like a woman. I'm told that's very off piste for her, but awesome for me! Shout out to Christal Cornick - the most underrated performer you can find in Europe!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jstans

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What I think people forget about Th-resa was that she was also THE best HJ ever - better technique than I had after all those years of practise.

Roxie was sooo hot in every respect. You gotta connect I think. So one or two sessions with Treasure blew my mind, one or two didn't.

Big Tinah was a blast, Ms Melissa I loved (although a bit odd personality). I've sort of changed my priorities now and honestly mw doesn't quite do it. Alina did two amazing sessions. Even with the East European hair and clothes you knew you were in the presence of greatness. Rene Campbell was maybe best ever. Oh those were the days!

Like others the list is long, but I'm in Europe so my list is different to others, although I've been in the US 50 odd times. Any girl that makes an effort to make my dreams come true is fine by me. Oh, Mirage my goodness. And I had the most surprising session with Dom Danger. She said she was sick of pegging guys and wanted to be treated like a woman. I'm told that's very off piste for her, but awesome for me! Shout out to Christal Cornick - the most underrated performer you can find in Europe!

You must have caught Dominique on the luckiest day. Not that I wouldn't want her dominant side, but I can barely imagine her bottoming.

A Th-resa Bostick HJ... my eyes are rolling back in my head just thinking about it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alina did two amazing sessions. Even with the East European hair and clothes you knew you were in the presence of greatness. Rene Campbell was maybe best ever. Oh those were the days!
Feature not bug, especially when combined with how Alina acted in our sessions. For me, most 'friendly' sessions feel not as memorable later though I know I enjoyed them very much at the time, Rene's were memorable.

marvin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.... And I had the most surprising session with Dom Danger. She said she was sick of pegging guys and wanted to be treated like a woman. I'm told that's very off piste for her, but awesome for me!

If you ever saw Dominique again it would be an interesting contrast.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
.... And I had the most surprising session with Dom Danger. She said she was sick of pegging guys and wanted to be treated like a woman. I'm told that's very off piste for her, but awesome for me!

If you ever saw Dominique again it would be an interesting contrast.

Dominique is very rough. I doubt she wanted to be on the receiving end of anything. 

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dominique is very rough. I doubt she wanted to be on the receiving end of anything.
You can, to my knowledge, still hire her as an escort so I'm not sure about that. Not disputing her being rough at all but she does have layers, that's what makes her such a cool person.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dominique is very rough. I doubt she wanted to be on the receiving end of anything.
You can, to my knowledge, still hire her as an escort so I'm not sure about that. Not disputing her being rough at all but she does have layers, that's what makes her such a cool person.

Yes she is cool. There is no escort offer with her whatsoever. At all. Unless you maybe offer to pay her living expenses for a year and trust me we got along super cool. 

blackute


Bernie1212

Heather Armbrust.
Would see her once a week if I could.
Yo.

Foldy99

Marina Lopez does sessions? Anyone have info? What does she look like these days? Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gymguy517

The one that comes to mind for me is Maria Calo back in October of 2005. Only reason it's "most memorable" is it was my 3rd session ever, so going in I figured it was just MW, flex show and that was it. I ended up attempting to kiss her and ended up doing everything with her, finishing up, showering with her and doing it all again. At the time, I didn't think it was normal so I assumed I was just extremely lucky.  Besides that? MuscleFoxx in contest shape, Ms Melissa, and Julia Boroussa, who was a tank and disarmingly pretty in person.