⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bicepman75

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Marina Lopez in Melbourne.

Hey blackute, I never realised that Marina Lopez visited Melbourne. When was that?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bicepman75

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ticobueno

Currentlly active - Amazon Nikki - NikkiJNow
Gorgeous, legs forever, can hurt you if she wanted and amazing personality

VegasAce

There are two women who I have sessioned with more than once that I consider my best sessions (though to be fair, I did try scheduling second session with Arekah Lox and MuscleBeautyx. The former came down with the flu the day of our session and had to cancel, and she never visited my city again and retired shortly after, and the latter canceled her trip to my city because I was the only client she had booked during Olympia weekend, which is a huge shame because she is great.)

My best is Kayla Woods. She is so strong, built, and is a lot of fun to talk to. I do crossfit, and she is a Crossfitter turned Olympic Lifter and during and outside of sessions we would frequently talk about training, the Open, competitions and personal benchmarks. Now, since I was a paying client I have no idea if her enjoyment and interest was genuine or not, but she seemed to appreciate and like our fitness and nutrition conversations. She also saw me for the first time when I was heavy and just starting Crossfit, and last saw me when I was ripped, and she admired how drastic my body transformation was. I may be wrong in this line of thinking, but for as much praise and attention as these ladies get on their looks, they appreciate it more when you respect and acknowledge their strength, skill and dedication to their craft, and I think by me being into strength sports it helped me appreciate them that much more. She also has a killer rear naked choke and put me out on multiple occasions.

My runner up for best is Ripped Princess. I actually saw her yet again when MuscleBeautyx canceled her trip, and like Kayla, she has seen me when I was fat and unfit and when I got ripped, and it was cool to see her acknowledge how hard I worked to get to that point. She is also a lot of fun, and while I am not a bodybuilder I was able to have good conversations with her about strength training and nutrition, and it looked like she appreciated it. She is also wickedly strong!

Elbe

Some of the best (if not the best) have been with UTRs, so they are disqualified from this thread.

But from those openly doing sessions hands down best of all time has been with Ms Melissa (more than once) and Joanna Thomas (also some not quite as amazing). After that Rene Campbell (muscular perfection), Carmin (sensuality) and Lora O (raw crazy muscularity) comes to mind as close runner ups.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

UTR's are by nature the best session if you're seeing a dream woman you talked into seeing you. I would never discount them.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ziv4943

For those who do UTR, would love to get your advice on how to best approach girls. What do you say whrn you meet them?  What do you say if you reach out on insta****?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

My regret list is probably topped by Julie Bourassa. Never saw her. She just does it for me. Twice I have managed to arrange sessions where the girl has brought along a 'curious' girlfriend who was interested to get involved in a session (both times the friend was a hotty thank goodness). Watching the nervous girl getting super excited touching and kissing her muscles was heaven on earth. Both times it got very steamy! One of the sessions was just lust from start to finish. The other got pretty kinky when the girl wanted to wrestle me as well to feel what it was like to over-power someone. The FBB just grabbed me by the throat and said 'you better lose or else'. I got fairly well bruised, including marks all over my stomach where the fbb held me while her friend gut punched me repeatedly. When the hour was up they were definitely not finished and we kept going for probably another hour after that as things got very sensual. Happy happy days.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Elbe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twice I have managed to arrange sessions where the girl has brought along a 'curious' girlfriend who was interested to get involved in a session (both times the friend was a hotty thank goodness). Watching the nervous girl getting super excited touching and kissing her muscles was heaven on earth. Both times it got very steamy!

Sounds like quite a unique and exciting experience! Never had the good fortune of experiencing such an interesting surprise twist. :) Are the women in question UTRs or someone you could name?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those who do UTR, would love to get your advice on how to best approach girls. What do you say whrn you meet them?  What do you say if you reach out on inst@gram?

  I might be totally wrong on this but I suspect you're unlikely to make any impact via a message on IG.  The best approach is to make a significant financial offer that has nothing concerning as conditions (sex, beating you senseless, nudity demands).  That is what worked for me and the sessions were often full of pleasant surprises.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My regret list is probably topped by Julie Bourassa. Never saw her. She just does it for me. Twice I have managed to arrange sessions where the girl has brought along a 'curious' girlfriend who was interested to get involved in a session (both times the friend was a hotty thank goodness). Watching the nervous girl getting super excited touching and kissing her muscles was heaven on earth. Both times it got very steamy! One of the sessions was just lust from start to finish. The other got pretty kinky when the girl wanted to wrestle me as well to feel what it was like to over-power someone. The FBB just grabbed me by the throat and said 'you better lose or else'. I got fairly well bruised, including marks all over my stomach where the fbb held me while her friend gut punched me repeatedly. When the hour was up they were definitely not finished and we kept going for probably another hour after that as things got very sensual. Happy happy days.

Others will disagree but you missed nothing with Julie.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jazzer

Whatever happened to Deena Zarra?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For those who do UTR, would love to get your advice on how to best approach girls. What do you say whrn you meet them?  What do you say if you reach out on inst@gram?

  I might be totally wrong on this but I suspect you're unlikely to make any impact via a message on IG.  The best approach is to make a significant financial offer that has nothing concerning as conditions (sex, beating you senseless, nudity demands).  That is what worked for me and the sessions were often full of pleasant surprises.
I've had a lot of success with IG messages but for obvious reasons it's best if she has a low follow count (a few thousand). For a 'popular page' it's only worked once and that was after exchanging messages for over 2 years without ever mentioning sessions.
The 2nd part is right, it's also been very useful to have a reference who doesn't 'look like a bodybuilder' who can tell her you can be trusted to stay gentlemanly in person.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever happened to Deena Zarra?
I stopped getting replies from her a few months after the towers went down. I regret passing her up in favor of one of her girls, but said girl turned out to be a top 10 all-time session so it's mild regret.

Polite Society

  Some of us never needed 'endorsements'. You deliver on what you say and you're already above 60 per cent of the men around the entire scene  not just sessions.  Plenty of talkers out there.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

It's less her endorsing you personally than endorsing sessions as a thing that happens, to someone who's never heard of it.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's less her endorsing you personally than endorsing sessions as a thing that happens, to someone who's never heard of it.

  I wish I'd consulted you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login