⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best session of all time

Started by Admirer4fbb, July 13, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigBigChicks

TOP SESSION

Wrestling: No specific order Ziggy, Sandrine, Kasie Cavanaugh, Fabi Antoine

Muscle Worship: To tough to rank..Julie Bourassa, Brigita Brezovac, Annie Rivechio, Kris Clarke, Claudia Partenza, Sheila Burgess, Gayle Moher
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

DigBigChicks

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
TOP SESSION

Wrestling: No specific order Ziggy, Sandrine, Kasie Cavanaugh, Fabi Antoine

Muscle Worship: To tough to rank..Julie Bourassa, Brigita Brezovac, Annie Rivechio, Kris Clarke, Claudia Partenza, Sheila Burgess, Gayle Moher

Oh Sheila Burgess! What a woman. A true gem! That quality is still rare to find!
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My top session faves are:

Kira - So much fun but strong and competitive too. We slapped boxed, wrestled, and fistfought.

Doughdee Marie - Friendly charming bodybuilder type who was strong as heck

Deena Zarra - Another wrestler who could back up her tough talk with action on the mats.


Unfortunately, there were also some I would not recommend, but that's for another thread.

I sessioned with Deena once in Manhattan in the late 1980s I think. I was into dominas, role play, etc. and Amazons. I'm 6' 1" and was around 225 lbs. back then but she was a real Amazon. This was years before I found out about wrestling and asked if I wanted to try it. I said no, it wasn't my thing. She proceeded to push me around and make me serve her as a submissive. From what I remember she was a very nice lady - before, during and after the session.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charmingcarl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My top session faves are:

Kira - So much fun but strong and competitive too. We slapped boxed, wrestled, and fistfought.

Doughdee Marie - Friendly charming bodybuilder type who was strong as heck

Deena Zarra - Another wrestler who could back up her tough talk with action on the mats.


Unfortunately, there were also some I would not recommend, but that's for another thread.

Nice list!  May I ask "Kira who?"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kira who?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think, I've met her too and she's a blast.

charmingcarl

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kira who?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think, I've met her too and she's a blast.

Thanks!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

notsure

My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.

Who was this? What is your height and weight?

marvin

This sounds like one of the greatest session experiences of all time. If the person who did this to you is who I think it is, I kick for myself attempting something similar with her when I had the opportunity.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

marvin

Agreed, Kira is a blast. From what I've read has gotten even better since I met her a couple of years ago. She is so much fun and when I met her, generous with her time, that the fact she smokes didn't bother me at all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kira who?"
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I think, I've met her too and she's a blast.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

notsure

I'm 5'9/10 and about 160 for those asking, but who it was I'll need to keep a red hot secret ;... It wasn't agreed in the emails between us but this woman really enjoyed it (it was her suggestion, not something I ever thought it would be interested in... WRONG!!!). 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 5'9/10 and about 160 for those asking, but who it was I'll need to keep a red hot secret ;... It wasn't agreed in the emails between us but this woman really enjoyed it (it was her suggestion, not something I ever thought it would be interested in... WRONG!!!).

Her height and weight?

marvin

Not naming who it was is going to drive a lot of people crazy. I  can respect your discretion.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm 5'9/10 and about 160 for those asking, but who it was I'll need to keep a red hot secret ;... It wasn't agreed in the emails between us but this woman really enjoyed it (it was her suggestion, not something I ever thought it would be interested in... WRONG!!!).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tiberius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My single favourite memory would have to be a recently (presumably) retired legend pinning me to the bed, putting my legs up past my shoulders, lifting me in the air and utterly obliterating me with a strap on. I must have been up in the air for close to 10 minutes. I didn't think it was possible but I'm quite sure I was in orgasm for most of it, and can't stop thinking back on it in a mixture of ecstasy and terror.

Who was it ?

boyofwinter

Only ladies around recently I can think of who were dominant enough to want to do that and powerful enough to make it happen (assuming he's not small) were Arekah and Musclefoxx.