Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581825 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:18:19 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laura Boisacq  (Read 200291 times)

muscleboy18

Re: Laura Boisacq
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2011, 09:55:10 pm »
wow 4 pounds is a lot on your frame, hard to do especially after a pregnancy wreaks havoc on your hormones lol, congrats and keep up the good work. Nice to see a female bb interacting so closely with the fans :)

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2011, 09:55:10 pm »

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 11:14:19 pm »
wow 4 pounds is a lot on your frame, hard to do especially after a pregnancy wreaks havoc on your hormones lol, congrats and keep up the good work. Nice to see a female bb interacting so closely with the fans :)

Just the diet and low bodyfat alone wreak havoc on the hormones. :-)  I think I'll be doing this for a long time so I hope to get better and better. Thank you for you encouragement and support. :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2011, 05:35:27 pm »
Here is the I heart Saradas picture for the site. I am 5 weeks out from the Emerald Cup right now. This picture was taken on Saturday.
I'm weighing in at 126-127 and my 9 point caliper pinch has me at 6% although I'm probably closer to 7%.

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2011, 07:42:10 pm »
You are looking great Laura! Thanks for the updates, I think you are an amazing mum. You must have a military style routine to get everything done and have time to train.
I'm just 15800 weeks out from my first contest, by the way.....  :-[

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2011, 08:11:25 pm »
You are looking great Laura! Thanks for the updates, I think you are an amazing mum. You must have a military style routine to get everything done and have time to train.
I'm just 15800 weeks out from my first contest, by the way.....  :-[

15,800 Timmon? Is that your way of saying that your never going to be doing a show? LOL 
The updates are my pleasure. I just wish I could do them more often. We are so busy getting ready for the E-Cup, working, taking care of the house and the children. Our schedule really is quite strict, we don't have a lot of wiggle room. I am looking forward to our 3 week break off the diet  after the Emerald Cup; before we start dieting again for the USA's. You know what they say, idle hands are the devils play! I guess he won't be playing with these hands for a while. LOL ;-D

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2011, 02:34:56 am »
I find your legs more big than the last year or I'm wrong?
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2011, 09:45:38 pm »
They might be bigger Rob. Today is leg day so I'm going to measure them before and after to see how big they are. I can tell you that the right quad is bigger then the left. I think that is fairly typical to have one side bigger then the other.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2011, 02:40:09 am »
Please Laura, Could you ask to someone to shoot your routine on Emerald Cup. I would like to see it and I think your routine deserves to be showed at the lovers of female bodybuildng because its' very interesting
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2011, 06:15:49 pm »
Thank you Uzi & Jaf. That is a great idea to put on our web page Jaf. I'll have more time after the Emerald Cup to post that. Rob, I am planning on having Mark Mason shoot our/my routine. I never was able to figure out how to down load my other routines off of the DVD's that I have. :-(

Thank you everyone for cheering me on. I'm working hard and hoping that I come in looking the best yet! Cheers!

Offline jaf2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2011, 06:47:00 pm »
Thanks, Laura!

Keep us updated!

jaf2
User is currently banned [View]

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #85 on: March 25, 2011, 12:07:50 am »
Anyone could help Laura to to down load her other routines off of the DVD that she have?
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2011, 07:27:59 pm »
I wanted to share Shawn & I's posing routine that we will be performing at the Emerald Cup in April. We performed as guest posers this last weekend here in town for the Alaska State show. I downloaded the video on You Tube. I hope you enjoy it because we sure had a lot of fun putting it together and performing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pDnWOatFzI

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2011, 12:33:22 am »
Hello Laura do you know the FIBO  the biggest trade show for fitness, wellness and health in Europe?
I Saradas

Offline jaf2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2011, 02:59:50 am »
Beautiful routine, Laura!

You and Shawn have beautiful, aesthetic lines; and I think that your routine; and the poses that you chose, merely accentuates both of your aesthetics.

Have you both put on lean mass since last year? (It seems so).

Do you and Shawn try to emphasize aesthetics over "mass simply for the sake of mass"?

GREAT job, guys!

jaf2

User is currently banned [View]

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #89 on: March 31, 2011, 09:34:28 am »
Hello Laura do you know the FIBO  the biggest trade show for fitness, wellness and health in Europe?

Hello Rob! Yes I have heard of FIBO. Why do you ask?

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View