LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rob has posted pics of Laura here. Congrats Laura, what a win!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thank you Timmon!!! We are getting ready for National's right now. Wish us luck!! :-)  Going for the Pro Card. I will end up competing in the middle weight class this year. :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rob has posted pics of Laura here. Congrats Laura, what a win!  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Thank you Timmon!!! We are getting ready for National's right now. Wish us luck!! :-)  Going for the Pro Card. I will end up competing in the middle weight class this year. :-)

Fantastic Laura! Can't wait to see coverage of the Nationals. Best of luck to you both!  :)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Amazing Laura, I'm happy you have  chosen to compete in middle weight. I would like to see you with a little more mass than light weight.
How many lbs do you must putting for competing in middle weight class?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Hello Rob! Considering that I came in at 121.2 for the Emerald Cup I won't be able to put on that much more weight, 3lbs max.

I'll look good no matter where I come in at. It's all about the look. ;-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

The look and the good proportions are very importants. I don't like the bodybuilder who think only to put more mass possible without care the others aspects. Good luck for your "new adventure"!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The look and the good proportions are very importants. I don't like the bodybuilder who think only to put more mass possible without care the others aspects. Good luck for your "new adventure"!

Thank you Rob. Well as of today I am sitting at 141 and 9.6%. So we will see what happens with my weight class. I'm going to try for middle weight but focus on the "look". I want to be full, conditioned, and balanced.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The look and the good proportions are very importants. I don't like the bodybuilder who think only to put more mass possible without care the others aspects. Good luck for your "new adventure"!

Thank you Rob. Well as of today I am sitting at 141 and 9.6%. So we will see what happens with my weight class. I'm going to try for middle weight but focus on the "look". I want to be full, conditioned, and balanced.

Great Laura!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

glassman

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Enjoy!!!
:)

shadowghosttt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

k+ if u like  :)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Many of the world's most beautiful, muscular women are available to chat with you and are just a few keystrokes away.

Timmon

First pics of Laura at this weekend's Nationals, Middleweight. Looking good, as always, Laura!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

More beautiful Boisacq physique pics. How do you find time to pack on the pounds of muscle Laura? Remarkable! I hope you place high.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

Congratulations to you Laura, Nationals Middleweight Champion 2011! :)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

New IFBB PRO, Laura.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Congratulation Laura, I'm very happy you are a PRO now, you deserve it!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS