Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muscleboy18

wow 4 pounds is a lot on your frame, hard to do especially after a pregnancy wreaks havoc on your hormones lol, congrats and keep up the good work. Nice to see a female bb interacting so closely with the fans :)


Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow 4 pounds is a lot on your frame, hard to do especially after a pregnancy wreaks havoc on your hormones lol, congrats and keep up the good work. Nice to see a female bb interacting so closely with the fans :)

Just the diet and low bodyfat alone wreak havoc on the hormones. :-)  I think I'll be doing this for a long time so I hope to get better and better. Thank you for you encouragement and support. :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

Here is the I heart Saradas picture for the site. I am 5 weeks out from the Emerald Cup right now. This picture was taken on Saturday.
I'm weighing in at 126-127 and my 9 point caliper pinch has me at 6% although I'm probably closer to 7%.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Timmon

You are looking great Laura! Thanks for the updates, I think you are an amazing mum. You must have a military style routine to get everything done and have time to train.
I'm just 15800 weeks out from my first contest, by the way.....  :-[
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are looking great Laura! Thanks for the updates, I think you are an amazing mum. You must have a military style routine to get everything done and have time to train.
I'm just 15800 weeks out from my first contest, by the way.....  :-[

15,800 Timmon? Is that your way of saying that your never going to be doing a show? LOL 
The updates are my pleasure. I just wish I could do them more often. We are so busy getting ready for the E-Cup, working, taking care of the house and the children. Our schedule really is quite strict, we don't have a lot of wiggle room. I am looking forward to our 3 week break off the diet  after the Emerald Cup; before we start dieting again for the USA's. You know what they say, idle hands are the devils play! I guess he won't be playing with these hands for a while. LOL ;-D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

I find your legs more big than the last year or I'm wrong?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

They might be bigger Rob. Today is leg day so I'm going to measure them before and after to see how big they are. I can tell you that the right quad is bigger then the left. I think that is fairly typical to have one side bigger then the other.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

Please Laura, Could you ask to someone to shoot your routine on Emerald Cup. I would like to see it and I think your routine deserves to be showed at the lovers of female bodybuildng because its' very interesting
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you Uzi & Jaf. That is a great idea to put on our web page Jaf. I'll have more time after the Emerald Cup to post that. Rob, I am planning on having Mark Mason shoot our/my routine. I never was able to figure out how to down load my other routines off of the DVD's that I have. :-(

Thank you everyone for cheering me on. I'm working hard and hoping that I come in looking the best yet! Cheers!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

jaf2

Thanks, Laura!

Keep us updated!


jaf2
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Anyone could help Laura to to down load her other routines off of the DVD that she have?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

I wanted to share Shawn & I's posing routine that we will be performing at the Emerald Cup in April. We performed as guest posers this last weekend here in town for the Alaska State show. I downloaded the video on You Tube. I hope you enjoy it because we sure had a lot of fun putting it together and performing it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

Hello Laura do you know the FIBO  the biggest trade show for fitness, wellness and health in Europe?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jaf2

Beautiful routine, Laura!

You and Shawn have beautiful, aesthetic lines; and I think that your routine; and the poses that you chose, merely accentuates both of your aesthetics.

Have you both put on lean mass since last year? (It seems so).

Do you and Shawn try to emphasize aesthetics over "mass simply for the sake of mass"?


GREAT job, guys!



jaf2

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Laura do you know the FIBO  the biggest trade show for fitness, wellness and health in Europe?

Hello Rob! Yes I have heard of FIBO. Why do you ask?
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro