Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

The IFBB will promote the natural bodybuilders on the future? Have I understand well Lada?

I'm happy to your decision Laura. I want see you compete in bodybuilding more in shape than ever

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS


Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Lada! It's nice to hear from you. Yes, I saw that you are bigger than me. I'm almost 5'3 but no where near your weight on or off season. I have been trying to attain that higher weight so that I can fill out my frame a bit and move up to the middle weights but I don't know if I'll be able to attain that for this next competition year. I plan on continuing the path that I was on for bodybuilding. I still have room to grow and stay competitive in bodybuilding. If I need to make changes than I will.

You have a gorgeous physique. I would love to see you compete in the physique division in the IFBB. I have not seen you compete on stage yet. I look forward to meeting you some day. Thanks for your response, and have a good week. 
Cheers,
Laura Boisacq

Hi Laura - thanks a lot. I do not compete in USA now. I am in Europe and competing few years in NABBA - you might seen me in Germany, Bulgary, Slovakia, Czech rep :) so far away. Anyway compete in USA and North America in common is my goal too as bodybuilding there in directly on another level :)

And hope to meet you too some day - you looks also great and good luck in your BB mission.

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The IFBB will promote the natural bodybuilders on the future? Have I understand well Lada?

I'm happy to your decision Laura. I want see you compete in bodybuilding more in shape than ever



No you understand badly.... they want to make NEW division - so women will have bikini - figure(fitness) - physique - bodybuilding. In new division girls may be smaller and not so hard - so many of them may achieve it naturally, off course. The prefered look is NOT GIVEN YET, all is in beggining, anyway probbably will be the look of bodybuilders of late 80ties and half 90ties....... PROBBABLY.

We all have to wait.

Anyway the gap between figure and BB is huge now and many girls do not fit to figure anymore but in BB they are classified down because of size. Therefore will be catghegory between, more faminine than FBB but more muscular than Figure.

For me it is a good idea. Will bring more bodytypes back on stage.

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The IFBB will promote the natural bodybuilders on the future? Have I understand well Lada?

I'm happy to your decision Laura. I want see you compete in bodybuilding more in shape than ever



No you understand badly.... they want to make NEW division - so women will have bikini - figure(fitness) - physique - bodybuilding. In new division girls may be smaller and not so hard - so many of them may achieve it naturally, off course. The prefered look is NOT GIVEN YET, all is in beggining, anyway probbably will be the look of bodybuilders of late 80ties and half 90ties....... PROBBABLY.

We all have to wait.

Anyway the gap between figure and BB is huge now and many girls do not fit to figure anymore but in BB they are classified down because of size. Therefore will be catghegory between, more faminine than FBB but more muscular than Figure.

For me it is a good idea. Will bring more bodytypes back on stage.

Yes also for me it's a good idea.  Here in Italy there is already the physique category on Ifbb. Now I will search some photos of some athlete of this category and I will post here
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Rosita Trigila on the italian championship IFBB category Physique



Roberta Micheli

NABBA federation category Physique

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you for posting those pictures Rob. It's hard to say exactly what they are going to be looking for. Some of the people in the industry are saying the competitors will need to look like Corey Everson in her earlier days or Carla Dunlap. The IFBB actually posted pictures of Gladys Portuguese as an example of what they are looking for from when she competed in the Ms. Olympia. It's disappointing if they want a look that soft because I have a tendancy to get very hard when I lean out.

Like I said, I'm going to stick with what I enjoy doing and if things change later on down the road then so be it. :-)

The pictures you posted look really good. I think that Roberta Micheli looks like a perfect example of what I think Women's Physique should look like. Thanks for sharing!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

IMO you are among few bodybuilders who take care also to keep a look very feminine with very feminine shapes  so you should have no problem to compete in this new category.
Roberta Micheli can be compare with a lightweight bodybuilder but she have more feminine curves than a lightweight bodybuilder. I think the difference between a women physique and a lightweight bodybuilder will be only on the shapes and not on the muscularity.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

Rob - from what I see Roberta is NAC - not NABBA. NAC was a part of NABBA who separate 10 years ago. In NABBA is Flora Conte for example or Federica Ortu. Just saying as I was in both federations....

RobMash

Yes Lada I've wrong. Roberta is NAC
You are very expert, it's nice when a athlete knows the italian athletes
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Hey Laura how are you? how is your prep?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Prep is going well, thank you for asking. My baby will be totally weened tomorrow so I expect to see some good hardening as soon as the hormones level out. I'm pretty lean already. I have striations in my shoulders & chest. Good lines in my legs that are deep and will get deeper as I continue to lean out. I'm sitting around 9.5% right now and as of tomorrow I will be 14 weeks out from our first show, NPC's  Emerald Cup in Washington. Wish me luck and I'll see about getting some progress pics posted! :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Prep is going well, thank you for asking. My baby will be totally weened tomorrow so I expect to see some good hardening as soon as the hormones level out. I'm pretty lean already. I have striations in my shoulders & chest. Good lines in my legs that are deep and will get deeper as I continue to lean out. I'm sitting around 9.5% right now and as of tomorrow I will be 14 weeks out from our first show, NPC's  Emerald Cup in Washington. Wish me luck and I'll see about getting some progress pics posted! :-)

Good luck Laura! I hope to see some your progress pics. I'm curious.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Okay everyone, here are some progress pictures. They were taken last week so that is 10 weeks out from the Emerald Cup. I do apologize for it taking so long. Thank you for your patience.  :D
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Emerald Cup is in 9 weeks and I'm sitting at 7.38% as of this weekend. Staying on target, I will come in hard and shredded. :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can see only the photo of your back biceps pose. Do you have posted three photos?

I also posted a back lat spread. I can see it on my end. I wonder why it doesn't show on your end.

Ok now I see it. You seem more big than in the last contest in 2009.  How many lbs do you have gained?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can see only the photo of your back biceps pose. Do you have posted three photos?

I also posted a back lat spread. I can see it on my end. I wonder why it doesn't show on your end.

Ok now I see it. You seem more big than in the last contest in 2009.  How many lbs do you have gained?

The last show I did was in July 2008. I am 129.5lbs right now so I'll probably come in around 120lbs dry. I gained 4 pounds of lean mass over the last 2 years. Even through the pregnancy and nursing. So I'm a little bigger. :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro