Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just wanted to let all the members know that I have added the 2005 year to our web site photo gallery as well as a routine section where I have posted a link to my 2008 USA's routine. Enjoy!

Our training web site is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I noticed I did not include that when I posted the information about the updated photos  :)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

20abreha20

Hello Laura
i would like to know what kind of guys you like.
Does they have to be big and massive?
And what u think about Boys who are small and skinny

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Laura
i would like to know what kind of guys you like.
Does they have to be big and massive?
And what u think about Boys who are small and skinny

20abreha20:

Thanks for asking. I have always been partial to men with a bigger build, not necessarily muscular, but bigger. My husband is a very big man at 6ft tall and hovering around 250lbs. I think physical attraction is important whether your big or skinny. Chemistry is very important too. I don't really think much of small or skinny men because I'm married. Does that answer your question?
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

20abreha20

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Laura
i would like to know what kind of guys you like.
Does they have to be big and massive?
And what u think about Boys who are small and skinny

20abreha20:

Thanks for asking. I have always been partial to men with a bigger build, not necessarily muscular, but bigger. My husband is a very big man at 6ft tall and hovering around 250lbs. I think physical attraction is important whether your big or skinny. Chemistry is very important too. I don't really think much of small or skinny men because I'm married. Does that answer your question?

Yes it does.
So that means that your man shouldnt be weaker/smaller to you

Laura Boisacq

Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

I have video footage from my 2005 & 2007 shows but they are both on discs that I bought. The discs won't allow me to take clips in either Windows Movie or iMovie. Does anyone have any recomendations on software that might let me copy just my routine segment so that I can post these to my web site? I figure there has got to be some members that are skilled in this area.

Thank you!!

Laura
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Are you be able to take you routine from your discs with VirtualDub?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you be able to take you routine from your discs with VirtualDub?

I downloaded Virtualdub and have been trying to change the format on the disc to a type that I can edit. The avi format got sound but no video and the wmv format didn't play anything at all after it was converted. I'm going to continue trying. It takes time to convert the format. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks.  ;D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

Yes, you have right VirtualDub doesn't work because it have need for some plug-in for works.

Try this program, I'm sure it works, I just try it and it works

Here the link for download it

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Here are some pictures from today. Currently I'm sitting at 134 and 10.2% body fat



You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here are some pictures from today. Currently I'm sitting at 134 and 10.2% body fat



You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Your biceps seem more big than before or I'm wrong? hey Laura do you want that your biceps become as those of Charla Sedacca?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

I wish my biceps were like Charla's!  ;D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish my biceps were like Charla's!  ;D

I'm sure you can near enough to the biceps of Charla Sedacca, You have an amazing determination. There are many bodybuilder that have no time for entirely devoting to this sport when she have a family, you are 6 sons but you find time to dedicated on this sport. This show a great passion for this sport. When there is a great passion the goal are much more easy to get.

By the way I have seen your latest video where you pose for the site diymuscle. I like very much  the moment  where you flex your biceps until they shake. This is the way of pose who like to the lovers on this sport. Continue to pose in that way
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I wish my biceps were like Charla's!  ;D

I'm sure you can near enough to the biceps of Charla Sedacca, You have an amazing determination. There are many bodybuilder that have no time for entirely devoting to this sport when she have a family, you are 6 sons but you find time to dedicated on this sport. This show a great passion for this sport. When there is a great passion the goal are much more easy to get.

By the way I have seen your latest video where you pose for the site diymuscle. I like very much  the moment  where you flex your biceps until they shake. This is the way of pose who like to the lovers on this sport. Continue to pose in that way

Thanks Rob! I'll continue to train hard. I actually have 4 boys and 1 girl. Still a houseful! :-) I make the time because it's not just my hobby, it's my job.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro