Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Boisacq

I am currently training 5 days a week. I am only doing cardio 3 days a week for 30 minutes just for heart health. I am trying to focus on my weak spots which I consider my hamstring and glutes. I would love to "thicken" up my back too so I have been doing more dead lifts. I am currently deadlifting 185lbs for 10 to 12 reps. I am leg pressing 965lbs for 10 reps. Still trying to get back up to 1055lbs which is my record for 10 reps. I think that since I am still nursing it keeps my strength down a little since I am not able to use any type of supplementation.

My goal is to be ready for the Emerald Cup in April 2011 in Bellevue Washington. I will be doing my homework and I don't "cheat" on my diet so expect my conditioning to be "SPOT ON". I hope not to disappoint!

Thank you for your support and encouragement! I will be posting pictures this week of my current progress.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

I am always looking to find other female bodybuilders that are further along in the sport than me who are also built like me to give me inspiration and ideas on what poses look good or how I could improve my own physique based off of what they have done.

I'm 5' 2 and 3/4" sitting at 135 lbs at 10.6% body fat right now, which is my off season. Does anyone have any suggestions for me on who would be a good inspiration or body builder to aspire to that is built similar to myself? Your input is appreciated and respected.

Thank You!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the guide Rob. May I call you Rob or do you prefer Roberto? I'll get started this week. Already nominated a Fitness Goddess of the month for July! I wasn't sure if it was too late to do that or not. The polls were still open.

Thanks again!

It's the same, you can call me Rob, it's more short to write  ;). Great! the nomination are open until the 25th day of every month and than from the 1st days of every month the poll starting
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

What do you think about Lindsay Mulinazzi? In contest it's not extremely ripped, but she among the few bodybuilders combining extraordinary feminine shapes, an impressive muscularity and biceps really very very big and with a great peak

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Some month ago I have seen a video of your routine, In my opinion it's really an amazing routine and you pose really well. I suggest to you to post this video on your site. I'm sure it will have a big success.

Thanks Rob! I thought about doing that also. I'm not sure if my web site will support video so I thought about putting it on You Tube and having a link to it.

Great! Tthank you ;-)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.


Ok thank you Laura  ;)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tonio7

I have a suggestion:
Laura, if u want many fans DON'T make all your pics pay-per-view...
in other words, ur gallery should have at least more than 5 free pictures for EVERYONE to view.

I absolutely hate all those who want others to pay to view their progress pics, contest pics, etc...

regards,
Tonio

Laura Boisacq

Thanks Tonio! I don't have any pictures that you have to pay to see. My galleries are there for everyone to see, enjoy, and comment on.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

Just wanted to let all the members know that I have added the 2005 year to our web site photo gallery as well as a routine section where I have posted a link to my 2008 USA's routine. Enjoy!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

Thank you very much Laura, I love this video. You pose in a divine way. I hope to see you soon in contest.

Guys! i have become a fans of Laura, after having seen this fantastic routine. I suggest to see this video at all

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.


Okay so I decided to go ahead and post the back double bi that my husband took the other evening. I'm a wee bit tighter than the progress pictures posted last March.


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Rob I was 116lbs at the Washington State show which was the week before the USA's. I weighed in at 112.5 at the USA's. I cut water twice at the USA's to make the light weight class. Why do you ask?

For search an athlete similar to you. it's really hard find an athlete well builted as you in the light weight class. I like to be always honest in all that I say. In my opinion, you are the best bodybuilder that I have seen in the light weight class until this moment. However the athlete most similar to you in my opinion is Carla Sedacca.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Right on Rob!!! She's perfect! What a great female bodybuilder to aspire to! Her conditioning is amazing in almost all of her photos. Those biceps!! Oh my!  :D

Thank you~
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

I wish you to increase your biceps until to be more possible similar to Carla Sedacca's biceps. ;) Nothing it's impossible when there is a great passion and you have it.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS