⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Laura, how many mass do you want gain within the end of the year? i think you could fix your goal at 145/150 lbs within the end of this year

Rob I want lean mass gain. At this point slow and steady wins the race and saves the joints of the body. I'm looking to add another 6 pounds of lean muscle which means I'll come in at 125 contest after cutting water. I stay within 15 pounds of contest weight so I don't think I'll be going up to 145 - 150. I could see getting up to 138-140 before cutting for our first show.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey Laura, how many mass do you want gain within the end of the year? i think you could fix your goal at 145/150 lbs within the end of this year

Rob I want lean mass gain. At this point slow and steady wins the race and saves the joints of the body. I'm looking to add another 6 pounds of lean muscle which means I'll come in at 125 contest after cutting water. I stay within 15 pounds of contest weight so I don't think I'll be going up to 145 - 150. I could see getting up to 138-140 before cutting for our first show.

Wise chose Laura, continue to inform us about your progress, we are very interst to see it and follow your sort of personal diary of this page
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay,

So I took some pictures this weekend and honestly they are not even worth posting. There isn't much change at all from the pictures that I took in March that are posted under the progress area for competitors. There isn't going to be much to look at physique wise until I start dieting down. Otherwise all the pics just look the same. If something changes I'll post it.

Hi Laura, I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking "Every picture taken of you is worth posting, Laura!"  You certainly are making fantastic progress. Thanks again foir sharing your pics.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A friend of mine brought this European bodybuilder to my attention. Does anyone know much about Zuzana Korinkova?

Here is her site. I cannot read it though.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, I know her very well, she is a legendary bodybuilder of the past. She is one of the female bodybuilders with more mass in the history of female bodybuilding.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thanks Rob! She was big & balanced! I'm surprised that she didn't place better at the Olympia's. But then again, she was competing against Lenda Murrey.  ;D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Rob! She was big & balanced! I'm surprised that she didn't place better at the Olympia's. But then again, she was competing against Lenda Murrey.  ;D
I'm agree with you. In my opinion she is one of the most valid bodybuilders of the history. It's a sin she have never compete at the Olympia
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

She actually did compete at the Olympia's twice. She competed in 1993 (placed 19th)  and she also competed in the Master's Olympia in 1995 (placed 7th). It seems so weird to me that the Olympia use to have that many competitors and now it only has like 9 to 13. I think the IFBB needs to start giving out more pro cards to FBB.
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She actually did compete at the Olympia's twice. She competed in 1993 (placed 19th)  and she also competed in the Master's Olympia in 1995 (placed 7th). It seems so weird to me that the Olympia use to have that many competitors and now it only has like 9 to 13. I think the IFBB needs to start giving out more pro cards to FBB.

I totally agree with you
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hi laura , we should expect new progress pic soon ? thx u for let ur fans be part of this journey

Hello! The last progress pictures I posted were July 22nd, earlier in this thread. If I think that my physique is changing enough to notice  in a photo then I will post new ones. As it is, there hasn't been much change. Please remember that even though I am training 5 times a week & training heavy, I am still nursing my last baby so I am dealing with hormonal pitfalls of that. Long & short of it, you'll see major changes when I stop nursing my boy in December. Thanks for asking and keep checking back, just in case! :-)
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

Not wrong at all Tonio! Classy complements are always appreciated. Thank you very much!! I've been working hard on putting some thickness to  my back so I hope my next set of pictures really shows that.  ;D
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Laura Boisacq

The IFBB/NPC has decided that next year will be the last year for Female Bodybuilding in the federation. They are replacing the division with Women's Physique which will start next year. Women's Physique will have more muscle than current day figure competitors and less muscle then current day bodybuilders. All the posing will be done in heels too.

So this leaves me to the next question. Should I compete as a bodybuilder for the last time or should I start focus on keeping my physique where it is at so that I'll be more in line with the Women's Physique? There are going to be a minimum of 6 pro qualifiers next year for this and I think the new division is going to fill up fast! The example of physique that was given was Lada Philalova. Any thoughts anyone?
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The IFBB/NPC has decided that next year will be the last year for Female Bodybuilding in the federation. They are replacing the division with Women's Physique which will start next year. Women's Physique will have more muscle than current day figure competitors and less muscle then current day bodybuilders. All the posing will be done in heels too.

So this leaves me to the next question. Should I compete as a bodybuilder for the last time or should I start focus on keeping my physique where it is at so that I'll be more in line with the Women's Physique? There are going to be a minimum of 6 pro qualifiers next year for this and I think the new division is going to fill up fast! The example of physique that was given was Lada Philalova. Any thoughts anyone?

It's a sad news. Is it true? What will happen to the female bodybuilders. What is the federation where a female bodybuilders can compete?

I usually prefer the female bodybuilders and not the physique athletes. I think that big muscles and a feminine look are the maximum.

I'm your big fans and I prefer you as bodybuilder. I don't want you lost her mass, gained with years of big sacrifice, for competing in the physique category.

It's right introduce the physique category (very interesting) but not delete the female bodybuilding category
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Bronwyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The IFBB/NPC has decided that next year will be the last year for Female Bodybuilding in the federation. They are replacing the division with Women's Physique which will start next year. Women's Physique will have more muscle than current day figure competitors and less muscle then current day bodybuilders. All the posing will be done in heels too.

So this leaves me to the next question. Should I compete as a bodybuilder for the last time or should I start focus on keeping my physique where it is at so that I'll be more in line with the Women's Physique? There are going to be a minimum of 6 pro qualifiers next year for this and I think the new division is going to fill up fast! The example of physique that was given was Lada Philalova. Any thoughts anyone?

Hi, this is me - Lada Plihalova.
When I realized this - I aked about it from official places I was ensured that women BB will still continue, including a PRO class - anyway with the natural development they predict that less and less girls will be interested - but they will let to all its natural development. New class will be not REPLACEMENT, but will be ADDed. It will bring back muscular, but a little bit softer look of 90ties, what is fine for me and other girls who can not achieve that highly defined look and do not want/can not use anything to achieve it. 

And notice - did you ever saw me life? I was in USA this year and people there was surprised how BIG I am in real. I am in size lightweight/middleweight girl, anyway I am training the way to keep shapes of 90ties - including super tiny waist and huge V shape.

BTW I am in NABBA now as I had nowhere to compete in IFBB and was called always a "crossbread" there, so IF the new class will come I may think about the return to IFBB maybe......

Bronwyn

PS: Laura I looked to your profile and I am bigger than you are

I am 5´3" and I am 149-150lbs offseason and 120-124lbs on stage.

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any new photos Lada from your USA travel?

Hello Lada! It's nice to hear from you. Yes, I saw that you are bigger than me. I'm almost 5'3 but no where near your weight on or off season. I have been trying to attain that higher weight so that I can fill out my frame a bit and move up to the middle weights but I don't know if I'll be able to attain that for this next competition year. I plan on continuing the path that I was on for bodybuilding. I still have room to grow and stay competitive in bodybuilding. If I need to make changes than I will.

You have a gorgeous physique. I would love to see you compete in the physique division in the IFBB. I have not seen you compete on stage yet. I look forward to meeting you some day. Thanks for your response, and have a good week. 
Cheers,
Laura Boisacq
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro